Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Third Phase of Montezuma - all quests spoilers

Intrepid Explorer
    Gather resources if you can - or look at the forum page that tells you what the next quests requirements are - then try to plan ahead

Definitely plan ahead!!!
    There is no fairness or consistency in TPC; so just because you have it in your cove, it may not be the case for everyone. And just because everyone else has it, doesn't mean you will. Except crashing, everybody has crashing!

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Tapper View Post
    Be careful of moving the cove Montezuma merchants, I accidentally sent mine to storage three days ago, but it didn't go into storage. I found it still in my cove, but now it won't collect from shaking. That means no more rubies from it, as tapping doesn't give rubies.
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 702
Size:  50.1 KB

I sent a ticket, I've heard nothing yet.
    This is absolutely true and it affects all the other world reward merchants! I accidently put my Atlantian library in storage and it didn't show in storage at all. A while later it appeared back in my cove but it now will not pay on shake and collect. At least I'm not missing out on rubies but I do need to remember to tap it for my payout.

No longer issue
    Last edited by MjM*51; 04-20-15 at 02:48 AM. Reason: No

Will be so glad when I'm finished Montezuma. Dreary place with I unexciting quests. I'm in process of multi ship voyages and collecting stones to craft mystical stone....huge yawn....

Deleted
    Last edited by Dudley1994; 04-22-15 at 10:26 AM. Reason: Posted in wrong thread

I seem to be trapped on the Craft Gold Keystone (2/2) quest for the Gourd Tree - i need to voyage with the Bat Ship, have 20 gold volcanic rocks and craft a gold keystone.

I've done all - the 20 gold volcanic rocks and gold keystone are checked off but the voyage with Bat Ship will not complete- I've done multiple voyages (multiple short, multiple medium and a long) but it will not complete.

Is there something else that I need to do or is there an unstated number of voyages that I need to complete and just haven't gotten there yet?

I also have an Atlantis quest that requires a voyage and it will not complete either, even though I've done multple voyages with the Shark Sub (the required ship).

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Drewbot View Post
    I seem to be trapped on the Craft Gold Keystone (2/2) quest for the Gourd Tree - i need to voyage with the Bat Ship, have 20 gold volcanic rocks and craft a gold keystone.

I've done all - the 20 gold volcanic rocks and gold keystone are checked off but the voyage with Bat Ship will not complete- I've done multiple voyages (multiple short, multiple medium and a long) but it will not complete.

Is there something else that I need to do or is there an unstated number of voyages that I need to complete and just haven't gotten there yet?

I also have an Atlantis quest that requires a voyage and it will not complete either, even though I've done multple voyages with the Shark Sub (the required ship).

Thanks!
    I have never had this problem, however I have heard someone say if you expedite the end of the needed voyage type it checks off. I don't know if it's true, but it's worth a try.

The only other option is send in a ticket (with a PM sent to an employee as well)
    There is no fairness or consistency in TPC; so just because you have it in your cove, it may not be the case for everyone. And just because everyone else has it, doesn't mean you will. Except crashing, everybody has crashing!

sorry - deleting this double-post
    Last edited by Drewbot; 06-02-15 at 02:38 PM. Reason: accidentally posted 2x

Hi Crazy - thanks for the suggestion. I'll give it a try and let you know how it goes!

This worked! Thank you for your suggestion!

It's taking forever to get enough $$ to expand. How am I supposed to finish this quest in less than 2 days?Name:  FullSizeRender 5.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  133.5 KB

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567