Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Paradise Cove chat bubbles are back

The Paradise Cove chat bubbles are back

I uninstalled PC because someone posted that they seemed to be disabled. No bubbles for a day. They're back. Ugh

And when you tap them three times for the coins, a dialogue box pops up that you have to close before you can proceed. Every time.

Add: But still no werewolf hearts. Edit again: Werewolf chatbubs don't count toward the heart count, even though they give coins.

I downloaded and deleted this app twice trying to get rid of the problem. OMG. Im single handedly going to affect the download stats for PC. What irony.
    Last edited by Saimin Sam; 07-19-12 at 04:16 AM. Reason: Added pix and irony
    Game center ID: Saimin Sam

Quote Originally Posted by Saimin Sam View Post
    I uninstalled PC because someone posted that they seems to be disabled. No bubbles for a day. They're back. Ugh
    OH NO, just started my game up and DAMN!! the same thing. Off I go to reinstall that unwanted game yet again, Not happy.
    Gamecentre ID : AnndeeNZ! , Son's ID : CJdeeNZ!

I've been lucky, so far, not to have the bubbles, but reading that they're back requires a facepalm of biblical proportions.
    GameCenter ID: kittcat11

Now, where did I put that pitchfork?

Kidding, nobody needs to jump up and defend PGs honor.

It seems to go away if you visit neighbors and come back. But when I fully closed PH and reopened, they came back. I don't understand it.

Add: that only worked when I could upgrade neighbors coins. When I couldn't anymore, visiting didn't help.
    Last edited by Saimin Sam; 07-19-12 at 04:12 AM.

They must have been fiddling again. I had no problems with this , after the weekend, until coming home tonight. They certainly were not there when I opened it before work this morning.

Please, please, please, stop these bubbles. So far I have had PC, tap zoo and now zombie takeover bubbles hijacking my hotel. One after another!

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Nope I had them for just over a day then the went....

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Quote Originally Posted by Ph1976 View Post
    Please, please, please, stop these bubbles. So far I have had PC, tap zoo and now zombie takeover bubbles hijacking my hotel. One after another!
    Just install them and forget them until they sort it out. Its a flamin nuisance.

Quote Originally Posted by AnndeeNZ View Post
    Its a flamin nuisance.
    It's flaming bat guano, all over the hotel.

I downloaded paradise cove! And they are still there! How can u get rid of them?

Zookeeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Saimin Sam View Post
    Edit reason: Added pix and irony.
    ROFL! Thanks, Sam, for my first laugh of the day!

Quote Originally Posted by Boondieboy View Post
    I downloaded paradise cove! And they are still there! How can u get rid of them?

Try to close out PH completely. Hit home button twice until your idle applications show up on the bottom, hold down PH till it wiggles, tap minus button. Then reopen from your icons page.

Yes, I downloaded it for a third time and that worked.

Morning everyone!

I'll definitely bring this up to the meeting today and see what the issue might be. Sorry about this everyone.
    In coolest game, in slowest lag, No user shall escape my sight. Let all those who break our rules, Beware my sig...PGJohn's might!

Quote Originally Posted by PGJohn View Post
    Morning everyone!

I'll definitely bring this up to the meeting today and see what the issue might be. Sorry about this everyone.
    Thanks for your quick reply.

Hey guys,

I brought this up to the team and they want to know what level everyone is that is having this issue. They have a thought of how / why this is happening but they need to confirm what level everyone is. Thanks!
    In coolest game, in slowest lag, No user shall escape my sight. Let all those who break our rules, Beware my sig...PGJohn's might!

I am level 59 and I have tried reinstalling and I STILL get the Paradise Cove bubbles. It's SUPER annoying because Pet Hotel takes about 3 minutes to load on my phone... and if I hit one of the stupid Paradise Cove bubles it takes me away from Pet Hotel and to the internet to install Paradise Cove. So then I have to reload Pet Hotel all over again!!! So frustrating.

Level 59.

And if this info sheds more light, I don't have any other cross-marketing bubbles, like some others have reported, for zombie takeover or tapzoo, etc. and I don't have those games installed.

Again. Your responsiveness on this and the hearts issue really changes the tone of the threads and it's much appreciated.

Level 59 too.

Son is Level 52 and his game has not had any of these at all throughout this time.

Level 59, too. Glad for the quick response, John. Ironic that these showed back up, but I still have no hearts for new animals that need hearts for quests!!! Why can't those hearts magically reappear? Getting so frustrated having to spend treats to finish quests!!! I hope that update comes soon and fixes this!!! Thanks for the humor, Saimin!!! I'll try to keep it light and positive, but daggone I'm running out of treats!!! Ok, have I used enough !!!???

Game Center ID: Horsewomyn

Thanks guys! Will forward the info over. Its as we expected.

@Sedona - The fix for this issue will be in our next update; until please continue to be patient with us! =D

I will John, but it requires a lot of effort, every time I open PH I have to take a couple deep breaths and chant "update is coming..." while I do my tapping!!! Did you know mantras enhanced PH enjoyment? LOL...

@Sedona- hah! I didn't know that. Next time when one of my games breaks down, I'll make sure to try mantras. I've been doing different types of ritual dances to please whatever Game God is that I have apparently angered.

Sorority Superstar
    Lol, love the humour, n nice 2 think a forum post/thread was actually in a support mtg SAME day!

Well done PGJohn!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PGJohn View Post
    @Sedona- hah! I didn't know that. Next time when one of my games breaks down, I'll make sure to try mantras. I've been doing different types of ritual dances to please whatever Game God is that I have apparently angered.
    Yea, that might work, too...but I'd have to get up off my butt to do that...LOL!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast