Thread: Forum Rules and Policy

Forum Rules and Policy

Basic Rules
    Be nice. There has always been a great community of users gathered here who talk and share their love for the game. Please continue this great tradition by not:
    a) Using profanity
    b) Arguing with one another / attacking one another
    We at PG love hearing from our users. if you do not like something, or enjoy it a great deal, please share the reasons why with us. It is easier to work with our players to improve our games when you provide us with helpful feedback."

A bit more information
    For newer users joining us in our forums...Welcome! Here are two things you should know!
    1. We would suggest starting off by reading this thread post from the Customer Support team. It will give you more insight about our FAQs and how to submit a ticket to the Support Team: https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...r-Support-team

2. You will notice that your first forum post will not show instantly; don't worry! With each new user, their very first post is sent to our administrative tool box to get validated. Once we validate your first comment, you'll never have to experience this again. This method is used to filter out spammers and robots! If you see yourself in this situation, please be patient with us, and you'll see your post soon!
    In coolest game, in slowest lag, No user shall escape my sight. Let all those who break our rules, Beware my sig...PGJohn's might!

Amen to your rules, PG John, and thank you for posting them. (Wish we had some little hearts to stick here and thus underline my present good will )

Quote Originally Posted by PGJohn View Post
    1. We would suggest starting off by reading this thread post from the Customer Support team. It will give you more insight about our FAQs and how to submit a ticket to the Support Team: https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...r-Support-team
    Shouldn't the link be https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...r-Support-team! ?

I have read the rules and have thus understood them.

I have read the rules and I understand them.

During the start of creating guilds, I tried to post 3-4 times to get members. I never saw my post show up at all. I have posted replies and statements but nothing ever posts. Very frustrating

Quote Originally Posted by Mntnlady View Post
    During the start of creating guilds, I tried to post 3-4 times to get members. I never saw my post show up at all. I have posted replies and statements but nothing ever posts. Very frustrating
    You are in the wrong place. Find your game and topic and then post there.
    Support ID Q4A2FX9NCT Ipad Air a very interesting - level 117.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

just wondering if there are specific rules about bumping threads or double posting ie. replying to someone on a thread followed by another post immediately on my opinions. or taking screenshots with other players' names on it without blanking out the details etc. because i know of a certain game forum which has got super strict mods. they dish out warnings and bans like nobody's business making the forum a kitten-tame yet stressful place. so i just wanna make sure im not breaking the rules around here.

Quote Originally Posted by kaylenew View Post
    just wondering if there are specific rules about bumping threads or double posting ie. replying to someone on a thread followed by another post immediately on my opinions. or taking screenshots with other players' names on it without blanking out the details etc. because i know of a certain game forum which has got super strict mods. they dish out warnings and bans like nobody's business making the forum a kitten-tame yet stressful place. so i just wanna make sure im not breaking the rules around here.
    All of that is fine, though you shouldn't post personal info about yourself or anyone else. Hiding someone's in-game name in a screenshot meanwhile is polite but not required. Note that a particularly community may not like double posts or excessive bumping so you should listen to the other posters if you're doing something they're not fond of.

I just want to add to Nick's reply.

It's your forum, or rather it's our forum, and you should be able to post what you want. By all means listen to others about bumping and double posts, be respectful, but if it's something you think is important your opinion has worth too.
    There is no fairness or consistency in TPC; so just because you have it in your cove, it may not be the case for everyone. And just because everyone else has it, doesn't mean you will. Except crashing, everybody has crashing!