Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Calling all COVET FASHION players!

I have been playing Covet a lot too.
    I have to enter every competition...LOL.
    I was sooooo sure I had this one.
    I have no idea why I did not get a 4.
    I still would dress my girl this way...I love her....any thoughts?Name:  image.jpg
Views: 25718
Size:  86.3 KB

She's gorgeous, TAG. When I was voting I saw a lot of girls in that yellow dress that should have been getting five stars and were only ranked at three. Maybe an oversaturation of people wearing the same dress in that one event?

Quote Originally Posted by Apes1 View Post
    She's gorgeous, TAG. When I was voting I saw a lot of girls in that yellow dress that should have been getting five stars and were only ranked at three. Maybe an oversaturation of people wearing the same dress in that one event?
    But if you look at the Top looks the yellow dress is 1 of 3 dresses for the top looks.
    It is like that every event.
    There are only 3 looks that get to be in the top.
    Sometimes I do not get how the ranks work.
    Another time...I hit enter and didn't mean to.
    Wanted to change skin, make up, hair and put more jewelry on.
    By mistake I entered.
    She got a score of over 4! Go figure......
    I try to read and follow the directions...LOL.
    Oh well...it's fun trying anyway.

Okay...the top vote that got the home page for "Covet Appreciation Week?"
    Sorry...she just looks sick to me.
    There is no color in her face and the outfit is blah....no offense.
    I guess I have to play longer to "appreciate" the "looks."

- - - Updated - - -

Just entered Glamzilla a little while ago... That mermaid dress prize is soooo nice!

Attachment 56144

I've been getting a lot of 3.99 and 3.98 scores lately. Nothing gets the blood up like missing out on a prize by 0.01 or 0.02 points!

Attachment 56145Attachment 56146
    Attachment 56147Attachment 56148
    Sorry...
    I do not get how you did not get a 4 at least for...
    Who wore it best and Bo peep... *scratches head*

Zookeeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nelliewu View Post
    just started playing after seeing people mention it in the LTQ thread, so i could definitely use some friends...

Forum Username: nelliewu
    Covet Username: nelliewu
    Accepting friend requests? yes
    Hi Nellie! Send me a pm so we can friend for Covet...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Milagros680 View Post
    I just started playing Covet. For those who would like to become FB friends (acquaintances or limited), please PM me and I will add you.
    I couldn't PM you... would you mind sending me one?

Also, anyone on this thread who isn't friended with me already, please PM me... I'd love to friend you for Covet too!
    ~~~~~~~~

"duncone" in Game Center
    "Marlana" in Campus Life

I love competing in showdowns and voting for your awesome creations... ')

Zookeeper
    Just found this thread! I'm playing Covet a ton, such a fun game! It crashes a lot for me though, usually when I'm shopping, so I think I need to free up some space.

Forum name: Apes1
    Covet: ApeFashion
    Facebook: Accepting requests through PM (will set as acquaintance)
    It's one of the (few) but very irritating problems with Covet... The other, for me, is the inability to delete old looks... However, Covet doesn't use a whole lot of memory on my iPad...

You can open the side menu on the left and choose "Account", then tap "Clear Cache"... I do that every time I close Covet now.... altho, it closes itself quite often and I just go with it! Ha!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TAG View Post
    I still would dress my girl this way...I love her....any thoughts?[ATTACH=CONFIG]56155
    You were probably up against someone wearing the same dress... and split the vote...
    ~~~~~~~~

"duncone" in Game Center
    "Marlana" in Campus Life

Zookeeper

Some Tips for new Covet Players

Some tips:

If you are just beginning, enter EVERYthing you can without spending in-game cash.... If you spend nothing and lose, it's no big deal (that I'm aware of anyway).... and often, you will win... ')

Wear bikini's under your clothes to up the season score... Also, most are inexpensive and, if unworn, will up that score too...

If outfit hides hosiery or sox, use them too...

When borrowing, use the most expensive item you can... this ups the unworn and/or season scores more...

Remember, you can borrow items you own, but have worn, from others... that way, it is "unworn" again... I have some expensive jewelry I've done that with... ')

Try to pick something on theme that few others are using...

Avoid using your prizes right away because everyone else who won it will be too... save it for later...

Use the info button to check your score when you add stuff... sometimes you're already maxed out and don't need another item... also, sometimes an unworn item from another season can lower your overall score... so check first...

Don't get too attached to those bonus points... quality trumps quantity every time... so put together a killer outfit first and then see if you can add to the score...

Enter ALL the contests... you never know when your girl will be up against someone who is dressed totally off the grid and you will get 5 stars for even a mediocre outfit in that case... (Wish we could see our opponents like in CL, but you can't have everything!)

I have spent RL $ for diamonds, but not very often... You get more for your money in Covet and there's no need to spend a lot... And when you win outfits, it really helps build your closet!

Re the prizes, I rarely buy those I didn't win.... unless I absolutely HAVE to have it! ')

It does take a while to get going, but hang in there... once you get the second level, it really gets the ball rolling...

Hair and makeup makes a big diff, so it's really nice to get more options! ') Don't go with what they give you... Like the Raven Haired Beauty? The description mentions milky-white skin, but the girl they gave me to start with had dark skin... so pay close attention to the description... I've noticed the voters do too ')

If a particular item is mandatory, don't cover it up! Likewise, if a specific color is requested, make sure it is dominant in your look.

That's all I can think of....

Please, other Covet players, feel free to add to this! I'll copy your post and add to this thread....
    Last edited by ffuryy50; 05-06-14 at 06:34 PM.
    ~~~~~~~~

"duncone" in Game Center
    "Marlana" in Campus Life

That's great advice ffuryy. I'm loving Covet at the moment! Apes, I will send you a PM
    GC: *PurpleStarlight* (with the asterisks)
    FS: PurpleStar

Zookeeper

How to "friend" someone in Covet...

First, make sure you are facebook friends with whomever you want to friend in Covet. (If you want to friend me, send me a PM - info is in my signature below...)

(NOTE: Some people create a new FB account just for Covet... I just designate my gaming friends as "acquaintances" and make my "Who can see my stuff?" setting "friends except acquaintances")

Then, make sure you give Covet access to your Facebook account by doing the following:

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 9243

Views: 11389
Size:  85.3 KB

Views: 9253
Size:  77.3 KB

(NOTE: You can also clear your game cache every time you leave game, or whenever you want, by tapping the last choice listed...)

Once you are friended in FB, you are automatically Covet friends too... However, in order to see your friends, return to the Home Page and...

Views: 9086
Size:  86.5 KB

Views: 9028
Size:  88.6 KB

That's it! Hope this helps!
    Last edited by ffuryy50; 05-08-14 at 11:55 PM.
    ~~~~~~~~

"duncone" in Game Center
    "Marlana" in Campus Life

Forum name: Platinum_girly
    Covet: PlatinumGirly
    Facebook: Accepting requests via PM (will set as acquaintance/restricted)

PS I've noticed the opposite preference- I notice most votes are to brunettes, and I've only noticed that via voting and what tends to come up as being 5 stars and ends up on home page etc. My highest rated are blondes but only because I tend to use blondes (it's sometimes easier to work with a look with the experience of knowing what looks good via yourself lol!)

Oh here are a few of my high rated looks, although these are few and far between as I seem to generally rate at 3.something, sooooo annoying to miss out on the prizes, grrrrr, lol!

Views: 9065
Size:  79.4 KB
Views: 15485
Size:  87.3 KB
Views: 8923
Size:  92.3 KB
Views: 8906
Size:  64.1 KB
Views: 8929
Size:  57.1 KB
Views: 8871
Size:  56.3 KB
Views: 8817
Size:  58.2 KB
Views: 8860
Size:  94.1 KB
    Last edited by Platinum_girly; 05-09-14 at 04:09 AM.
    GC ID: Platinum-girly

Few more:
Views: 8882
Size:  93.5 KB
Views: 8873
Size:  74.9 KB
Views: 8956
Size:  56.4 KB
Views: 8802
Size:  53.4 KB
Views: 8825
Size:  62.8 KB

See what I really love about this game is that it isn't based on who you are, what 100,000 gowns you have or anything other than creativity, talent, and being able to create a look that is visually pleasing and on theme.

Quote Originally Posted by TAG View Post
    I still would dress my girl this way...I love her....any thoughts?Name:  image.jpg
Views: 25718
    I too think she is absolutely gorgeous, the 1 thing I would change about that look is the serpent armband, see to me those say a very different thing than 'A list star', nowadays they make me think of celebs like Courtney Stodden (lol!) who clearly is anything other than A list. I think that band may work in a different look, say for example Medusa, African goddess or something...

Anyways the gown itself is absolutely gorgeous, 1 of the few I'd actually like in RL :-)

Zookeeper
    I dunno Girly... it looks like your girls are doing quite well to me! They're all gorgeous, well interpreted, and creative... ')
    ~~~~~~~~

"duncone" in Game Center
    "Marlana" in Campus Life

Quote Originally Posted by ffuryy50 View Post
    I dunno Girly... it looks like your girls are doing quite well to me! They're all gorgeous, well interpreted, and creative... ')
    Mine have nothing on yours!!! I was just looking through your latest ones actually and particularly love how you used the strength necklace on the boxer, it's little things like that will make an outfit I think. Good job xo

Sorority Superstar NemisisWatches's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum_girly View Post
    Few more:
Views: 8882
Size:  93.5 KB
Views: 8873
Size:  74.9 KB
Views: 8956
Size:  56.4 KB
Views: 8802
Size:  53.4 KB
Views: 8825
Size:  62.8 KB

See what I really love about this game is that it isn't based on who you are, what 100,000 gowns you have or anything other than creativity, talent, and being able to create a look that is visually pleasing and on theme.
    Your work is amazing, see now you nail the ones I do terrible on, lol, so it's a lot about interpretation I think. Like, I tanked the office chic, and a few others, oh LOL the African Tycoon but on that one I went with a corporate imperialist Rofl so Of course I lost big on that one, I'm terrible, lol,

But others I Should have done better but I just didn't. Sometimes I think on my part it's the not expanding wardrobe as I try to enter several rather than focus on one, but lol when I do that, tank it. Lol so I don't know,

I do well in themes I don't even Like! Figure that one, maybe it's some subconscious thing, lol. But yea I like yours, press interview you Rocked it, love it. And your Latin wedding,

love those shoes with that dress! And you know I love the wear it best with that striped skirt, you should be proud of your entries because you're talented and your Entire looks, esp with separates and Those are hard to pull off, always work and are polished. See gowns are nice, but they are I think, easy because the gown speaks for itself,

Know what I mean...but now Separates, that takes some talent, color know how, patterns and form. And you excel at all of these.
    Last edited by NemisisWatches; 05-09-14 at 01:30 PM.

What did everyone do with Boxer?
    I put earrings on mine even though in RL that would never happen...LOL
Views: 8724
Size:  79.5 KB

Zookeeper
    Here's my boxer... only jewelry I used was the strength necklace... I just got this hairstyle and thought it looked a bit like sweaty locks falling into her eyes... I'm not doing so hot today, so we'll see.... ')

Views: 8776
Size:  80.0 KB
    Last edited by ffuryy50; 05-12-14 at 05:11 PM.
    ~~~~~~~~

"duncone" in Game Center
    "Marlana" in Campus Life

Sorority Superstar NemisisWatches's Avatar
    ROFLMAO, oh I forgot bout that Boxer one, LOL...

Omg I must have spent an hour on that one, black shorts, nah, grey shorts, black shorts, nope grey shorts, LOL,

Then gloves, no gloves...I'm like, boxer or mafiaosa look. Lol. Then, ROFL, I had an epiphany!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_YYmfM2TfUA

So, I tossed on de hat I won while back...and went with de grey p.j. Looking shorts. LOL

So, win, lose, nah don't care, cuzz I got dat Epic Hat LOL. Finally a way to use the thing, though I also used it in my hilarious attempt at monochrome of course using Five various colors! LoL. That boxer theme made me laugh...worth every minute.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Zookeeper
    LOL Nemy! Does this mean she's a Rockette? ') She looks great btw...
    ~~~~~~~~

"duncone" in Game Center
    "Marlana" in Campus Life

Quote Originally Posted by NemisisWatches View Post
    Your work is amazing, see now you nail the ones I do terrible on, lol, so it's a lot about interpretation I think. Like, I tanked the office chic, and a few others, oh LOL the African Tycoon but on that one I went with a corporate imperialist Rofl so Of course I lost big on that one, I'm terrible, lol,

But others I Should have done better but I just didn't. Sometimes I think on my part it's the not expanding wardrobe as I try to enter several rather than focus on one, but lol when I do that, tank it. Lol so I don't know,

I do well in themes I don't even Like! Figure that one, maybe it's some subconscious thing, lol. But yea I like yours, press interview you Rocked it, love it. And your Latin wedding,

love those shoes with that dress! And you know I love the wear it best with that striped skirt, you should be proud of your entries because you're talented and your Entire looks, esp with separates and Those are hard to pull off, always work and are polished. See gowns are nice, but they are I think, easy because the gown speaks for itself,

Know what I mean...but now Separates, that takes some talent, color know how, patterns and form. And you excel at all of these.
    Awww thanks girl, you sure know how to blow a girls head up, lmao!!!

I see so many amazing looks on this game and I feel really inspired, of course half the looks I either would have no need to wear in RL (nope, won't be going to any fundraisers, balls, or (unfortunately, lol!) celebrity dates anytime soon or neither do I have the rock hard abs (after 2 kids) to be wearing short crop tops but aaaagh seriously love so many looks anyways and always try to think of ways I could work with it and incorporate it into something I could wear somehow...

Any who done okay in recent events, won some and lost some (as usual usually losing the prizes I actually wanted lol!) and will be pi$$ed if I lose out on winning them headphones on the spin master one, actually totally love those!) but finally unlocked the sexy country updo so that's something... Gone a bit mad with it actually and used it on every girl past few looks, whether it worked or not ROFL!!!

So here's a few recent ones, I loved my boxer but wish I'd of gone with knee socks and black gloves, she nevertheless did as well as I thought she'd do, it's always the ones you think you'll do well at that you end up tanking and vice versa lol!

Views: 8696
Size:  79.4 KB

Views: 8668
Size:  60.8 KB

The flat fever one I expected to tank, didn't think she'd do all that well and been as pastels aren't my thing I wasn't expecting to win the prize at all...
Views: 8649
Size:  65.5 KB

This wore who it best is one I wasn't sure at all about, I know voters are not so keen on the more casual looks when it comes to these events, but she got the 4 stars needed so I'm happy
Views: 8632
Size:  52.7 KB

Now Belle I thought I'd do better on and of course tanked, to me I see Belle with that distinctive yellow gown, updo (I hadn't gotten the country 1 at this point or would of used that!) brown eyes and pretty subtle makeup, I thought I ticked all those boxes but then the 'top looks' were mainly that other yellow gown, loose hair, red lips and clutch bags, hmmmm...
Views: 8684
Size:  55.8 KB

My genie was 1 of the first times I've used the rainbow coloured hair options, I just thought it was 1 of the times it actually worked in a look and tied in with the rest of her outfit, how voters will see it though remains to be seen when results come in...
Views: 8583
Size:  50.9 KB

Witt Braveheart I went with the cliche red hair (even though trust me when I say that's so not the case for the majority of my fellow Scots) and attempted to wrap her up a bit (it's usually freezing up north, I know it's kinda literal but during voting and the half dressed girls all I was thinking was brrrrrrrrrrr, she'd freeze her a$$ off, lol!)
Views: 8600
Size:  65.7 KB

First Lady I'm still undecided whether I should of used the tights or not, but wanted her to have a classy and yet at the same time classic look, I would of used my gorgeous French connection coat that screams Jackie Kennedy (yes this is the look I wanted to project) but alas it covered up the necklace that we are supposed to be advertising, lol
Views: 8619
Size:  65.9 KB

Al is gonna be an utter tank, didn't have any pieces at all for this look and am broke til I add some funds in the morn but wanted the $500 already for another look so just kinda threw her out lmao
Views: 8574
Size:  55.0 KB

Last 1 I'm crazy about, she looks like an absolute star, I'm hoping she does well as I honestly would probably buy the book she was on the cover of ;-)
Views: 8598
Size:  68.9 KB

I'd love you ladies to add yours also so we could all compare the visions we've had with each look :-)

Quote Originally Posted by NemisisWatches View Post
    ROFLMAO, oh I forgot bout that Boxer one, LOL...

Omg I must have spent an hour on that one, black shorts, nah, grey shorts, black shorts, nope grey shorts, LOL,

Then gloves, no gloves...I'm like, boxer or mafiaosa look. Lol. Then, ROFL, I had an epiphany!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_YYmfM2TfUA

So, I tossed on de hat I won while back...and went with de grey p.j. Looking shorts. LOL

So, win, lose, nah don't care, cuzz I got dat Epic Hat LOL. Finally a way to use the thing, though I also used it in my hilarious attempt at monochrome of course using Five various colors! LoL. That boxer theme made me laugh...worth every minute.

A hahahaha Nemmy you do make me giggle!!! Well she doesn't look like a traditional boxer but she sure does have a unique look and she's rocking that hat lol!

I know what it's like to be unsure with a look (I did that with the orchid whatever one) and ultimately got fed up and threw her out into voting heaven and thought 'whatever', she'll do however she does, can't think about purple anymore lol!

Zookeeper
    OK Girly... Here's my takes on the looks you posted... You've seen my Boxer already, so I didn't include her...

Views: 8623
Size:  91.8 KB

Views: 8672

Views: 8618
Size:  86.2 KB

On Belle, I used the obligatory dress... ')

Views: 8547
Size:  85.4 KB

Views: 8493

On Braveheart (as you can see, I got no credit for her, even tho FS is over... I submitted a ticket) -- I was really wishing I hadn't included the belt bag, but oh well:

Views: 8458
Size:  93.1 KB

Jackie O (which is who they meant ') -- I was wishing for better sunglasses, more appropriate to the era, but I did my best:

Views: 8499
Size:  94.4 KB

Views: 8451
Size:  85.7 KB

I like your Cover Star SOOOO much better!

Views: 17433
Size:  95.5 KB
    Last edited by ffuryy50; 05-11-14 at 01:46 PM.
    ~~~~~~~~

"duncone" in Game Center
    "Marlana" in Campus Life

Quote Originally Posted by ffuryy50 View Post
    OK Girly... Here's my takes on the looks you posted... You've seen my Boxer already, so I didn't include her...

Views: 8623
Size:  91.8 KB

Views: 8672

Views: 8618
Size:  86.2 KB

On Belle, I used the obligatory dress... ')

Size:  85.4 KB

Views: 8493

On Braveheart (as you can see, I got no credit for her, even tho FS is over... I submitted a ticket) -- I was really wishing I hadn't included the belt bag, but oh well:

Views: 8458
Size:  93.1 KB

Jackie O (which is who they meant ') -- I was wishing for better sunglasses, more appropriate to the era, but I did my best:

Views: 8499
Size:  94.4 KB

Views: 8451
Size:  85.7 KB

I like your Cover Star SOOOO much better!

Views: 17433
Size:  95.5 KB
    Hey girl!!!

I totally feel like I saw and voted for your floral monochrome and flat fever during voting, how did you do?

Love your Braveheart, she fits into the same vision I had of her, I feel like we totally clicked with that 1, great job! Oh totally missed the fact that 1 had finished, I didn't get any notification or results in my inbox either, what should I do?

Your Al is fantastic, totally feel like that is something I woulda done had I had the pieces, again you deffo rocked that!

Your Jackie Kennedy look (only glanced at the theme and actually didn't realise it was about her, it's just a feeling I had to be inspired from her, lol!) is great, totally wish I had that smart updo already, bleugh it's so annoying having to wait to unlock hairstyles, least they don't charge you diamond prices for them ;-)

This game is so addictive, free time today has seen me with phone glued I'm hand and either voting or entering looks lol!

Where's Nemmy and others? We need peeps to join in here, I wanna see more looks!!! Hahaha

Zookeeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum_girly View Post
    Hey girl!!!

I totally feel like I saw and voted for your floral monochrome and flat fever during voting, how did you do?

Love your Braveheart, she fits into the same vision I had of her, I feel like we totally clicked with that 1, great job! Oh totally missed the fact that 1 had finished, I didn't get any notification or results in my inbox either, what should I do?

Your Al is fantastic, totally feel like that is something I woulda done had I had the pieces, again you deffo rocked that!

Your Jackie Kennedy look (only glanced at the theme and actually didn't realise it was about her, it's just a feeling I had to be inspired from her, lol!) is great, totally wish I had that smart updo already, bleugh it's so annoying having to wait to unlock hairstyles, least they don't charge you diamond prices for them ;-)

This game is so addictive, free time today has seen me with phone glued I'm hand and either voting or entering looks lol!

Where's Nemmy and others? We need peeps to join in here, I wanna see more looks!!! Hahaha
    Re Braveheart, submit a ticket... it's on same menu as Account, etc. I knew something was hinky, because we had two $500 dailies due at the same time.... I do want my cred tho, cuz I worked hard on that look!

Ya, come on Nemy, Apes, TAG, anyone? Helloooooooooo out there! ')
    ~~~~~~~~

"duncone" in Game Center
    "Marlana" in Campus Life

Hi guys! Sorry, I haven't been on the forum a crazy amount lately 'cause I haven't been spending that much time playing CL. Covet, however... Platinum, I absolutely love your press interview and harlequin romance outfits! Ffuryy, as always, you are so inspired with the harder to style themes like Braveheart and AI! I always check out your looks on Covet.

Here are a few of mine...

Views: 8378
Size:  77.0 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 8370
Size:  45.1 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 8332
Size:  96.8 KB
Size:  92.7 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 8348
Size:  78.0 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 8329
Size:  94.4 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 8292
Size:  41.4 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 8274
Size:  83.8 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 8916
Size:  90.6 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 8305
Size:  87.0 KB

U
    Hi guys! Sorry, I haven't been on the forum a crazy amount lately 'cause I haven't been spending that much time playing CL. Covet, however... Platinum, I absolutely love your press interview and harlequin romance outfits! Ffuryy, as always, you are so inspired with the harder to style themes like Braveheart and AI! I always check out your looks on Covet.

Here are a few of mine...

Views: 8378
Size:  77.0 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 8370
Size:  45.1 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 8332
Size:  96.8 KB
Size:  92.7 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 8348
Size:  78.0 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 8329
Size:  94.4 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 8292
Size:  41.4 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 8274
Size:  83.8 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 8916
Size:  90.6 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 8305
Size:  87.0 KB
    Wow oh wow those looks are absolutely amazing!!!! I'm especially in love with your animal ball, couture exhibit, Al, and radiant orchid looks! You did fantastic!!! We need to be friends on there so I can keep an eye on your looks for sure, you deffo have a great eye for putting pieces together!!!! :-)

Okay so just randomly got my results for the Braveheart one in my inbox and didn't do so well, like yeah top looks are half naked females, in Scotland, where it's freezing cold most of the time, good luck with that, lmao!!!

Anyways some more recent looks:
Views: 8264
Size:  76.7 KB
    (Wish I'd of used a hat in this one, cap you know?)

Views: 8256
Size:  52.4 KB
    Not sure how she'll do, I'm not really into that whole thing so struggled with this 1 a bit...

Views: 8237
Size:  61.5 KB
    Aaaaagh at having to wear so many pink items, but hopefully she'll do okay...

Views: 8234
Size:  63.8 KB
    Completely flunked this one, you guys will do so much better in ratings I'm sure..

Views: 8233
Size:  57.2 KB
    I'm happy with this one, I wanted it to make sense when you think about going on rides and being at a theme park. Like jeans cause I know for me personally sliding around on rides I do not want my bare legs rubbing on the generally metal seats, closed toe shoes (am I the only 1 uses them for grip to ensure I don't slide here there and everywhere on things like the Waltzers? Lol!) and a cross body or bum bag as of course needs to be arms free and where you gonna put a clutch or something????

Views: 8233
Size:  53.9 KB
    I wanted to pick out the tones of the scarf, it's a beautiful piece and I love the fact that its even called the 'aurora rust scarf', couldn't be anyone other than a redhead wearing it ;-)

Oh and really happy with the below one, she really looks like a lady on the prowl lol!
Views: 8979
Size:  68.1 KB
    Last edited by Platinum_girly; 05-12-14 at 05:57 AM.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast