Page 3 of 72 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Tribez and Castlez - sharing

Quote Originally Posted by Hong_Qiu View Post
    My game ID is onuz4t (character name Hong) play daily with reputation 12.
    Hi Hong
    Invite sent, was it yourself and Impy helped me way back last summer with my first tribez game? Which I had to reload and now currently playing, are you still playing tribez - that is if you are that said person

NEW UPDATE OUT

Have just done the new update, and hopefully this solves my game ID error in other players game, so can anyone confirm this or am I still as Cool23 ID in their game?

Hi, Hong! Invite sent from me, too.

Anybody know when the fortified warehouse comes into play? I bought one, but it's locked. Drats!
    Tribez And Castlez ID: wh4c2b/Dusty

Game Center ID: DustyWhiskers

Quote Originally Posted by kiza4 View Post
    NEW UPDATE OUT

Have just done the new update, and hopefully this solves my game ID error in other players game, so can anyone confirm this or am I still as Cool23 ID in their game?
    You are still as the ID in my game. I did the update also and I now have a problem sending gifts. It's very difficult to scroll the list and sometimes it doesn't let me tap on an item it give.

Quote Originally Posted by Jwilby View Post
    You are still as the ID in my game. I did the update also and I now have a problem sending gifts. It's very difficult to scroll the list and sometimes it doesn't let me tap on an item it give.
    Hi June
    I now use the arrow button at the bottom of the wishlist to scroll down with, see if this helps. So are you saying my ID is still Cools? Totally weird.

Quote Originally Posted by kiza4 View Post
    Hi June
    I now use the arrow button at the bottom of the wishlist to scroll down with, see if this helps. So are you saying my ID is still Cools? Totally weird.
    Kiza, is 2dss6h you?

Quote Originally Posted by Dusty =^..^= View Post
    Kiza, is 2dss6h you?
    Dusty it appears I'm in players game as 2dss6h, but my own ID within my game is dtf67h (Kiza4). Cool23 has ID of 2dss6h, so we are all unsure how this happened, I didn't change my name and certainly didn't pay to change it, so its a glitch within the game

Intrepid Explorer
    Hey, has anyone been to the training camp yet? What do you have to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Cool23 View Post
    Hey, has anyone been to the training camp yet? What do you have to do?
    Cool, is that the map icon on the left handside? If it is I've been - you pay x wood to start (100 I think), 3 little parts, find 10 x scarecrows etc, and 2 other little quests, and you keep going back in to get bronze, silver and gold mastery. You have 12 hours all in to do quest, so you may go in for 15 mins, come out and you've used only 15 mins of the 12 hours and so on. It does need alot of wood! You get rewards which help on the other quests. I have 9 hours 45 mins left to complete it. Its repetitive but fun

Intrepid Explorer
    Ok. Thanks. I'll wait til have lots of wood then.

Sorority Superstar BlackCatLady's Avatar
    I have started the training camp today and am finding some useful things in it. I think I have done the first four mini games.

Dusty - have you created a wish list for gifts because if you have I cannot see it so had to send you something I thought you would find useful.
    A cat leaves paw prints on your heart.

GC ID: BLACKCATLADY! - TPC (no longer playing but have not deleted my game!) & TZ
    Tribez & Castlez - 56bcia / BlackCatLady

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCatLady View Post
    I have started the training camp today and am finding some useful things in it. I think I have done the first four mini games.

Dusty - have you created a wish list for gifts because if you have I cannot see it so had to send you something I thought you would find useful.
    Hey there.... Collections? What are they used for?

Is the Training Camp a quest?

Hello, everyone! I know this is a sharing thread, but I won't be sharing anything in this post except my confusion! I have played the game to level 9, but I must confess I don't know what the heck I'm doing most of the time. So I have a few questions.

First, how does one use the Fortified Warehouse? When I tap on it, the contents just ditto the contents in my first warehouse. When I produce food, I get a message that says my warehouse is full, I can't store any more, and I get the option to upgrade (which I cannot do until level 11) or sell. Why does the surplus not go into the Fortified Warehouse? I am quite annoyed by that since I spent gems for it.

Second, regarding the collections tab. What ARE these collections? Are the items in each collection achievements from which we should create our wish lists? Will these items be needed later on in the game, or do we perhaps just receive a reward of some kind for completing a collection?

See, told you I was confused! Lol
    Tribez and Castlez ID: n5sjyq/Cupajo

Game Center ID: Doorsong2

About the collection tab: you usually get quests to activate them; for example the dawn knight collection allows you to build the defensive buildings (as far as I remember) I only activated it once and it allowed me to build 3 guard booths and three outposts; probably, but I may be wrong, if you activate it a second time you may build more of the said buildings.
    For the storekeeper collection, I didn't get a quest, but I had to activate it to build a second warehouse; for every warehouse you build you have to activate it again.
    The attack plan collection takes you to the first training camp (quest). You will probably have to activate it again to access the next camps.
    The dragos knight collesction allows you to build the dragos stable (quest); again future activation needed to build more stables.
    The scarecrow: don't know what for yet (quest).
    If you tap on the elements needed for the collection it will show you where you can find them. You get activators when battling goblins and at the training camp. You also get runes at the training camp, so I suggest doing the training camp whenever you need a rune.
    The more elements you have in the collection the easier to activate it (add the ones you need on the wishlist.)
    These are just my ideas, I might be wrong.
    I don't know about the fortified warehouse, saving my gems.

Zookeeper
    Oooooh, wow. This is sounding a bit more complicated that tribez was - I had a simple question, what are the scrolls and what is their point? I can't collect them because my warehouse is full (only on level 8 so capacity 150)so I keep selling them. Working slowly upwards. I think.
    GC ID: Tuppenceworth20
    Tribez id: f4vzjc3
    Tribez & Castlez id: nfoj6q

You use them for deals at the at different entertainment buildings like bakery or bath; it is indeed more complicated than tribez, but hey what would be the fun in it if it wasn't?

So defense level is like happiness in tribez right? It determines the number of villagers you can have.
    How about influence level? I saw that you need to be at a certain level to unlock territories, but is it more to it? Like how many
    times you can call an ally per day?

Longtime Tapper
    Quote Originally Posted by cupajo View Post
    First, how does one use the Fortified Warehouse? When I tap on it, the contents just ditto the contents in my first warehouse. When I produce food, I get a message that says my warehouse is full, I can't store any more, and I get the option to upgrade (which I cannot do until level 11) or sell. Why does the surplus not go into the Fortified Warehouse? I am quite annoyed by that since I spent gems for it.
    Fortified Warehouse is very useful, it provides quick way to increase your total capacity of different resources. Add and upgrading regular warehouses are limited by other factors (user levels, castle levels etc.) so it is really worth 300 gems
    to spend especially in the early stages. You can find out details of how much additional resource counts it can hold if you buy it by clicking on the top left corner of Fortified Warehouse before you buy it.

Another gem worthy building to add is the canon tower (350 gems), the increase of your
    defense level will allow you to add more residential houses which increases your total workers which help you advance
    faster in the game. Just my 2 cents
    Game Center ID: hqiu2011

Zookeeper
    Wowza. Okay, absorbing this all, thank yooz ...
    GC ID: Tuppenceworth20
    Tribez id: f4vzjc3
    Tribez & Castlez id: nfoj6q

Minime and Hong_Qiu: To quote Tuppence, "Wowza!" Thanks for sharing such a wealth of information with us! Talking about a challenging game, lol!

Does anyone know where I can find horns for the Storekeeper Collection? I tapped the 'Find' button but saw no yellow arrow anywhere.
    Last edited by DustyWhiskers; 02-27-14 at 05:26 PM.

Intrepid Explorer
    Hi Everybody!

OK, I finally downloaded the game last night and have got a bit of a start on it. I'm finding it interesting so far. In the early stages, it seems very much like Tribez, but from what I am reading here, as I progress (I'm only level 7 right now) it will be a lot more complex than Tribez - which is good!

I've sent invites to everybody I can see on this thread;

Kiza4
    BlackCatLady
    Minime
    Tuppenceworth
    Cupajo
    Dusty
    Cool23
    Hong

If I've missed anybody, please let me know. I want to try to keep my friends list to only people on this forum and not randoms, so I'll add anybody that posts in here. My friend request should show up as "Aussie" but after my experiences in Tribez, it's anybody's guess...

Back to try and get my head around this interesting game!

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie View Post
    Hi Everybody!

OK, I finally downloaded the game last night and have got a bit of a start on it. I'm finding it interesting so far. In the early stages, it seems very much like Tribez, but from what I am reading here, as I progress (I'm only level 7 right now) it will be a lot more complex than Tribez - which is good!

I've sent invites to everybody I can see on this thread;

Kiza4
    BlackCatLady
    Minime
    Tuppenceworth
    Cupajo
    Dusty
    Cool23
    Hong

If I've missed anybody, please let me know. I want to try to keep my friends list to only people on this forum and not randoms, so I'll add anybody that posts in here. My friend request should show up as "Aussie" but after my experiences in Tribez, it's anybody's guess...

Back to try and get my head around this interesting game!
    Don't forget June. iD is oj37kt ( it's miamare from tribez )

Intrepid Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwilby View Post
    Don't forget June. iD is oj37kt ( it's miamare from tribez )
    Invite to June/Miamar sent, thanks.

What's your number, Jwilby? I don't think I saw that anywhere. I'll send an invite to you too.

Intrepid Explorer
    I just realised that I didn't post my id number... Doh!

It's ijvzp2

Just let me know if you send an invite - as I said, I'm trying not to accept any randoms.
    Last edited by Aussie; 02-27-14 at 08:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DustyWhiskers View Post

Does anyone know where I can find horns for the Storekeeper Collection? I tapped the 'Find' button but saw no yellow arrow anywhere.
    When you hit find, the arrow will be pointing over the crossed swords in the lower right corner.
    You need to defeat those enemy Gobools for them to drop.

Edit: Gobools is G!'s play on words for Goblins. At least now I feel comfortable making up my own pronouncation of it!
    Last edited by Extraordinary; 02-28-14 at 09:12 PM.

Page 3 of 72 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast