Page 2 of 72 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Tribez and Castlez - sharing

Or you can tap friends, then add friend, then services and it says share your id xxxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Dusty =^..^= View Post
    Hi, may I join in the fun? I'm having trouble locating the Settings option. I see lots of 2-wheel cogs, but I'm sure you mean something else entirely. I'm on Level 5.
    Hi Dusty of course you can join in the fun, on my device (ipad) on the right hand bottom edge in this game is 6 icons, being - home, settings, collect all , 100% size, camera and arrow for full screen. The settings button is 2 cogs, its within there you will find your ID, hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by Cool23 View Post
    This is me. My ID number shows as 2dss6h but I paid gems to change my name to Cool23. Not sure who can see me as what now. I also have a neighbour with the same ID number who came to help me earlier? Attachment 46454

How do you earn hearts? I don't seem to have any ?
    Hi Cool
    I'm sure you have a heart Its like Tribez you visit your friends and tap on their items and the hearts appear, with xp and coins! As did tribexz fro awhile and then they stopped the coins. It seems to build up quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by kiza4 View Post
    Hi Dusty of course you can join in the fun, on my device (ipad) on the right hand bottom edge in this game is 6 icons, being - home, settings, collect all , 100% size, camera and arrow for full screen. The settings button is 2 cogs, its within there you will find your ID, hope this helps
    Okay, I had to tap on the little green arrow.

My ID# is wh4c2b, but I paid the gems to be known as Dusty. Anyone can add me, and I'll try adding some of you, too.
    Tribez And Castlez ID: wh4c2b/Dusty

Game Center ID: DustyWhiskers

Zookeeper
    Okey doke, I'm in -sent friend requests to those ids I've seen here and back on tribez thread, hope I haven't missed anyone -

But I have so much more to do on tribez!!! I can't let it go yet. Am taking this slow but feels like home

My new castlez id is nfoj6q I think, but it asked me for my name at the start, so should be the usual? I didn't have to pay?

Slightly annoyed it is picking up my fb friends to add as neighbours, which of course ain't gonna happen!
    GC ID: Tuppenceworth20
    Tribez id: f4vzjc3
    Tribez & Castlez id: nfoj6q

Quote Originally Posted by minime View Post
    Or you can tap friends, then add friend, then services and it says share your id xxxxxx
    Oh, thank you! You cleared it all up for me!

Thanks to everyone who's tried to answer my q's. I found my ID. It's n5sjyq, but I can't figure out where to enter it or change it to a name. Of course, I'm so sleepy right now that I can barely hold my eyes open! Lol

BTW, the very BEST thing about finding the settings button was being able to turn off the music!
    Last edited by cupajo; 02-25-14 at 09:48 PM.
    Tribez and Castlez ID: n5sjyq/Cupajo

Game Center ID: Doorsong2

Okay... Finally figured out how to enter the ID numbers and invite all of you. Also used gems to change my in-game name to Cupajo. Not sure, however, if my request will come from Cupajo or n5sjyq. I am sure, though, that I'll be back with more questions.
    Tribez and Castlez ID: n5sjyq/Cupajo

Game Center ID: Doorsong2

I'm on level 8 now.
    Last edited by DustyWhiskers; 02-26-14 at 04:58 AM.

Minime - yeah I have a row of flowers along castle wall, and in front of the castle wall is 2 bakeries - but my ID is dtf67h, L15 rep 8, the ID 2dss6h is Cool I think.
    Somehow your name appears as 2dss6h. That happened to my daughter also. Her name appears as my ID oj37kt.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cupajo View Post
    Okay... Finally figured out how to enter the ID numbers and invite all of you. Also used gems to change my in-game name to Cupajo. Not sure, however, if my request will come from Cupajo or n5sjyq. I am sure, though, that I'll be back with more questions.
    Sent invite

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tuppenceworth View Post
    Okey doke, I'm in -sent friend requests to those ids I've seen here and back on tribez thread, hope I haven't missed anyone -

But I have so much more to do on tribez!!! I can't let it go yet. Am taking this slow but feels like home

My new castlez id is nfoj6q I think, but it asked me for my name at the start, so should be the usual? I didn't have to pay?

Slightly annoyed it is picking up my fb friends to add as neighbours, which of course ain't gonna happen!
    Sent invite

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, I had to tap on the little green arrow.

My ID# is wh4c2b, but I paid the gems to be known as Dusty. Anyone can add me, and I'll try adding some of you, too.
    Sent invite

What a cute game this is turning out to be! I love the friends feature that allows me to call on an ally when I need one.

Sorority Superstar BlackCatLady's Avatar
    Kiza4 - I think you are showing as 2dss6h in my game. I know this is Cool23 but I also have Cool23 listing and both are different games.
    2 questions if any one can help please:
    1. Does anyone know if the invites I am getting from non forum members are genuine names or game bots?
    2. For anyone who has me as an ally, am I showing as BlackCatLady or as my ID (below in my signature)?

I ask 1 because I would prefer my allies to be real people who I can genuinely help.
    Thank you.
    A cat leaves paw prints on your heart.

GC ID: BLACKCATLADY! - TPC (no longer playing but have not deleted my game!) & TZ
    Tribez & Castlez - 56bcia / BlackCatLady

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCatLady View Post
    Kiza4 - I think you are showing as 2dss6h in my game. I know this is Cool23 but I also have Cool23 listing and both are different games.
    1. Does anyone know if the invites I am getting from non forum members are genuine names or game bots?
    2. For anyone who has me as an ally, am I showing as BlackCatLady or as my ID (below in my signature)?

I ask 1 because I would prefer my allies to be real people who I can genuinely help.
    Thank you.
    Hey, BCL.... You're showing as BlackCatLady. Hopefully, I show as Dusty?

I just finished building a second warehouse. These seem to fill up fast! Is this normal for y'all, too? Any tips welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCatLady View Post

Thank you.
    Hi BCL
    This is strange, it appears I'm Cools23 ID but you's see my game when visiting in a few players game. You do appear as BlackCatLady in my game. Hoping that my friends remember its me Kiza4 and still gift me

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, BCL.... You're showing as BlackCatLady. Hopefully, I show as Dusty?

I just finished building a second warehouse. These seem to fill up fast! Is this normal for y'all, too? Any tips welcome.
    Hi Dusty,
    Yep mine has filled up quick, but just upgraded 1 to the next level, so trying to do the other next. You do seem to need alot of stone, and wood. Just keep following the quests and enjoy

Hi BCL
    This is strange, it appears I'm Cools23 ID but you's see my game when visiting in a few players game. You do appear as BlackCatLady in my game. Hoping that my friends remember its me Kiza4 and still gift me

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Dusty,
    Yep mine has filled up quick, but just upgraded 1 to the next level, so trying to do the other next. You do seem to need alot of stone, and wood. Just keep following the quests and enjoy
    I won't forget it's you, Kiza; don 't worry! I'll still gift ya!

Yes, there's so much I haven't got a clue about, but I'll try not to get rattled and take one step, err, quest at a time. Thank you, sugar-pie!

Intrepid Explorer
    You are BlackCatLady in my game.

Intrepid Explorer
    Kiza4 - I think it is you showing as 2dss6h in my game. I know this is My ID and I do not have a Kiza4 in my list of friends. Do you think we should both submit tickets? Will this help solve the problem.?

Zookeeper
    Okay this is who I currently have, and how yooz show

Minime
    Biancka
    Cool23
    Dusty
    Black cat lady
    2dss6h (Kiza? I try to add you I'd and it says not good)
    Cupajo
    June

Firstly have I missed anyone from here? If so please add me nfoj6q -do I show as me ie tuppenceworth?

I don't think the incoming I have are bots necessarily but I have 5 incoming currently whom I don't recognise and would rather add real friends.

I'm annoyed that its listing all my Facebook friends to add, cuz those invites ain't gonna happen! I finally managed to kill the twitter thing.

Still, having fun

Thanks everyone.

Dusty - you show as Dusty. There is only Kiza who does not show with a username but with an ID and that is wrong!

GC ID: BLACKCATLADY! - TPC (no longer playing but have not deleted my game!) & TZ

Tuppence - you show as tuppenceworth in my game

Quote Originally Posted by Tuppenceworth View Post
    Okay this is who I currently have, and how yooz show

Minime
    Biancka
    Cool23
    Dusty
    Black cat lady
    2dss6h (Kiza? I try to add you I'd and it says not good)
    Cupajo
    June

Firstly have I missed anyone from here? If so please add me nfoj6q -do I show as me ie tuppenceworth?

I don't think the incoming I have are bots necessarily but I have 5 incoming currently whom I don't recognise and would rather add real friends.

I'm annoyed that its listing all my Facebook friends to add, cuz those invites ain't gonna happen! I finally managed to kill the twitter thing.

Still, having fun
    How did you manage to kill the Twitter thing? I'd like to kill mine, too.

Why is it that when I load the game, I get a "Welcome back, Guest" message? Are we all being called guests? And I noticed that an ally had a real picture showing up over his head instead of the default one. How this is done, I'd like to know!

Quote Originally Posted by Cool23 View Post
    Kiza4 - I think it is you showing as 2dss6h in my game. I know this is My ID and I do not have a Kiza4 in my list of friends. Do you think we should both submit tickets? Will this help solve the problem.?
    Hi Cool
    Not sure how this has happened, but my ID I got from the start is dtf67h, I've managed to play OK, is it effecting your game? I'm on L16 now and am still receiving gifts from yous. So for me to have accepted friends they would have to put my ID in to invite me, so unsure how its showing yours. When i started the game I didn't change me name and wasn't given the option to pay to change my name, I just guessed it showed up as Kiza4 with my dog photo. I have a gift from you Cool, so unsure whats going on, providing its not effecting game play and you's know who I am onwards and upwards hopefully. Unless anyone knows differently lets us know.

Zookeeper
    How did you manage to kill the Twitter thing? I'd like to kill mine, too.

Why is it that when I load the game, I get a "Welcome back, Guest" message? Are we all being called guests? And I noticed that an ally had a real picture showing up over his head instead of the default one. How this is done, I'd like to know!
    I'm not entirely sure. Firstly I did connect it it twitter because it just didn't seem to want to let it go - then I thought oh darn, it's going to tweet every frigging time I do something so went into to twitter and deactivated the app - then when it popped up when I went back into the game today after deactivating, it had a tick mark to untick. I don't know if it was there before and I hadn't noticed? There is a way, just not sure how I did it because it was the middle of the night when I was trying to unhinge from my twitter account! Just really bugged me, crazy I know

Just want to throw my friend id out there..
    Please add me.
    Gifts will be coming your way..
    Cheers!

Tribez + Castlez - unk8kt

Longtime Tapper
    My game ID is onuz4t (character name Hong) play daily with reputation 12.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Game Center ID: hqiu2011

Page 2 of 72 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast