Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2262707172
Results 1,776 to 1,796 of 1796

Thread: Tribez and Castlez - sharing

Hi All,

I have 2 rounds left to go on completing the ancient portal, can't wait as you all know its a long slog. So just curious what is ahead for me - something to do with "keys", have seen these being requested but still locked for me. Should I be stocking up on anything in particular, activators, resources etc? I'm trying to up my farmer level to 12 in the royal market, but need to use the activators to buy the decorations to do this, so I would rather keep them if needed for when I complete the ancient portal which I hoping to do by the weekend or early next week. So any hints please which is best to do first - royal garden or main land.Thanks

Hi Kiza4, I've completed the Ancient Portal and the Magic Garden (in the Royal Garden). IMHO, completing the Ancient Portal first might be best, if only for the satisfaction of having completed it and because it's kinda cool to see it run.

You'll need 2 Key Collections+10,000 coins+115 Tokens (and 15 workers for 30 minutes) each time you want to run the Ancient Portal. I've run it a few times and each time I get 250 "blue star" points, a treasure chest containing an Ancient Coin or two, and a few other things. Really not much of a reward, but still, at least the thing is done and I can move on.

As for activators, I have 3 Excavation Sites which yield Magic Bags, Fetters, Horns, Harpulae Feathers and Forest Crystals. Some of those are very valuable when it comes to buying decorations in the Garden (so you can increase your Farmer's Level). I bought the Sites on sale because I find it far better to let them run every four hours than it is to spend coins fighting Harpulae (or whatever else, just to get those activators via Jail). I have no problem occasionally buying gems and other items to support game development, so I did that with a previous month's game budget.

As for the Magic Garden, that's another long slog to complete (that's why I said do the Portal first). The Magic Garden takes many many many steps to complete and is expensive in terms of the resources you'll need to bring to the Garden from your main Kingdom. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the MG was 10 Levels of 5 parts each. I can run Short-Term Deals in my Magic Garden now that I'm on Level 11. For 150 Magic Potions and 750 Food (and 10 workers for 90 minutes), you get 10 of the "blue star" points and a treasure chest. I'm not sure what's in the chests - mine are all locked up in my Inventory since somehow I'm suddenly full-up on everything in the Garden.

Hope this helps!
    Last edited by spudly; 09-24-15 at 09:25 PM.

Hi again, I've found the boat thingy to be a big waste of resources. I paid gems for the remaining sketches. I use gems periodically (I buy them on sale, of course!) when I get tired of resource-intensive repetitive quests.

Quote Originally Posted by spudly View Post
    Hi Kiza4, I've completed the Ancient Portal and the Magic Garden (in the Royal Garden). IMHO, completing the Ancient Portal first might be best, if only for the satisfaction of having completed it and because it's kinda cool to see it run.

You'll need 2 Key Collections+10,000 coins+115 Tokens (and 15 workers for 30 minutes) each time you want to run the Ancient Portal. I've run it a few times and each time I get 250 "blue star" points, a treasure chest containing an Ancient Coin or two, and a few other things. Really not much of a reward, but still, at least the thing is done and I can move on.

As for activators, I have 3 Excavation Sites which yield Magic Bags, Fetters, Horns, Harpulae Feathers and Forest Crystals. Some of those are very valuable when it comes to buying decorations in the Garden (so you can increase your Farmer's Level). I bought the Sites on sale because I find it far better to let them run every four hours than it is to spend coins fighting Harpulae (or whatever else, just to get those activators via Jail). I have no problem occasionally buying gems and other items to support game development, so I did that with a previous month's game budget.

As for the Magic Garden, that's another long slog to complete (that's why I said do the Portal first). The Magic Garden takes many many many steps to complete and is expensive in terms of the resources you'll need to bring to the Garden from your main Kingdom. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the MG was 10 Levels of 5 parts each. I can run Short-Term Deals in my Magic Garden now that I'm on Level 11. For 150 Magic Potions and 750 Food (and 10 workers for 90 minutes), you get 10 of the "blue star" points and a treasure chest. I'm not sure what's in the chests - mine are all locked up in my Inventory since somehow I'm suddenly full-up on everything in the Garden.

Hope this helps!
    Hi Spudly,
    Many thanks for the reply.
    Should get the portal completed early next week I think, as starting the 49th one today. So just need to gather everything for the last one. So will get this portal done first, your right a long slog. Only need another 100 farmer points to get to L12 to unlock the land, but don't want to use up my activators as they will be needed. I do have 2 Excavation sites and are great for these activators. I to buy the gems when on x3, but have a crystal mine running think thats what its called, but it runs out in 6 days time getting 100 crystals each day for a month, and also bought my way thought the pier with the gems. Do you still need to send the boat out to get the extra sketches to upgrade the houses in RM? I managed to do 2 but now ran out of sketches and it keeps saying follow the story? Still have 13 to do but no more sketches. Thanks

Now managed to complete the Ancient Portal, and have activated the Key collection once and unlocked the treasure chest from the Portal.

I only have 2 quests to do - A small error - which I need the coins, and also have Water of life - build a pond - which uses the coins. So is there something else I should be concentrating on with my men (89) - stock piling resources, making money or what please. I'm searching the Kings Statue every hour to try to get the keys so I can unlock the treasure chests to get the coins. Is this the only way to get the 118 coins for the pond? I have 47 but can complete A Small Error if i pay 159 gems and this will take my total of coins to 100, so will still need to find the other 18.

Feel I should be doing something with my men, but unsure what. Thanks

Hello guys! Whoever is still playing please add me. FB account: Ioana Voica. I have a redhaired anime character as profile picture. Thanks

Minime, what platform do you play on? What's your game lvl?

Hey all - I've been playing for about a year on a Kindle Fire (android). Would love to find other players, but it seems I can only do that via facebook now? How do I even find out my user name to ask for friends?

I play every day, although I must admit the portal quest is really sapping my enthusiasm. I'm at Level 3, third go round (so I'm completing my fourth cycle), where everything is 950 resources. Reading through here, it seems like I need to expect to do this through a level 4, 5, and 6 as well? Seriously?

I'm on stage 3 of ancient portal. Just wondering how many stages it has. Seems like a huge waste of resources. Shoul I keep going or just ignore this goal?
    Getting bored with all the goals requiring lots of coin or resources so game is not progressing.
    Castlez ID oj37kt
    game name June
    Tribez ID gswb5u9
    game name miamare

I think its 9 levels? Not even sure. I didn't finish it myself; its a grind and I think the finished portal is ugly. The only negative I can see so far is that some of the desert quests require items that can only be gotten from the ancient portal... BUT you can also get them as gifts from friends (or spend gems).

There's a similarly long quest in the gardens, the Magic Garden... I'm working on that one and have no idea how long it takes but its 5 steps for level 1, 5 for level 2, etc etc.
    Tribes & Castlez: Jkira / z5nnwk Facebook: Kaylee Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by Jwilby View Post
    I'm on stage 3 of ancient portal. Just wondering how many stages it has. Seems like a huge waste of resources. Shoul I keep going or just ignore this goal?
    Getting bored with all the goals requiring lots of coin or resources so game is not progressing.
    Hi,
    There is 10 steps, each requiring alot of resources, took me ages to do, but there is quests from it at the end. I would complete it but it now seems every quest requires alot of iron, cans, semi etc so keep plodding on keep your stocks high of all resources.

Haven't been into the Royal Garden for over 2 weeks, bored of it, as also needs your resources so means can't progress in main game.

Help please - have the quest to upgrade x3 Dragos Stables to L6. I have 4 stables x3 already at L6 and upgrading my 4th to L6 now. Query if they are already at L6 how do I get the quest to tick off, or am I missing something? I have my defense Level at L91 17895/18165 and need L92 to build remaining Stone Palace, I have all my towers fully upgraded, so unsure how to get my defense level up, other than spending 450 gems to buy War Elephant. Suggestions please.

Hi guys I'm new here just found this forum but being playing with T&C for a while... Does anyone know how to use o to do with the "tournament " arena ... Where the knight is?

Quote Originally Posted by Marcie View Post
    Anyone worked out the most efficient use of scrolls?

I ran out of scrolls today and villas take a long time to produce them...

Marcie o83193
    I worked out the math for the coin producing buildings I have so far... It's in terms of coins per scroll. Therefore the higher the number the better.
    The 1,2,3,4 refers to the building level.
    Bakery
    1: 13.3 coins per scroll
    2: 20
    3: 17.65
    4: 12
    Eleven bath
    1: 12.5
    2: 16.67
    3: 12.86
    4: 8
    Clockmaker's shop
    1: 21.33
    2: 20.8
    3: 14.07
    4: 6.96
    Tavern
    1: 12.86
    2: 14.71
    3: 10.28
    4: 8.93
    Bazaar
    1: 15.56
    2: 14.04
    3: 11.36
    4: 8.2
    Dwarven bank
    1: 25
    2: 20
    3: 15
    4: 10

Hi guys,

Probably this is a already asked question. I need horns to activate collections. What is the best form to loot them?

You have to battle gobools, and use the prisons to get all activators. If you are willing to spend some money, the excavation site that goes on sell regularly will get you activators every 4 hours which is much quicker.

Anyone from the original forum still playing? If so how are you doing on the new quest for the Journey? My question is where are you getting the resources from to do the journey - canvas, barrel of tar, rigging, arcane assembly and the levitation spell? I have bought some but surely within the game you can get these resources but how? My quests I have are Fish For Thought, A Fish Dish, Advancing Alchemy, and Ice Construction. Do I need to complete Ice Construction (build another ice house) for another quest to open up getting these new resources other than buying them? Or is there something I'm over looking any help much appreciated.

I'm still playing! Just got going on the new update, with the perfumery and candle factory in the garden lands.

Journeys - those items can only be had from the Alchemist shops, and only a level 2 alchemist shop will give the items needed for the lofty anchorage. I think it costs 500 snowflakes to upgrade one. I'm finding it takes forever to collect enough snowflakes (or elven orchids) though. I'm usually only able to do one of each journey per day.... doubt I'll ever be able to finish those fish quests.

On the gardens I went ahead and upgraded the royal market - the upgraded market lets you trade 250 stone (or lumber) for 25 of each tools/paint/drills. Looks like they're tripling those trades twice a day now, too, so its possible to get 75 tools/drills/paint from a trade. Much easier than trading for the garden resources!
    Tribes & Castlez: Jkira / z5nnwk Facebook: Kaylee Thompson

I gave up long ago but hello anyway
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

Hi All I have just started this game a couple weeks ago but can't seem to get any of my Facebook friends added as my neighbor. I am also trying to figure out where to find fetters. I have all the other activators for the collection but can't find where to pick up fetters (rope). Please help

Omg, thank god some people may still play these games. I'm looking for a friend on Tribez. I've been trying to get pets for a while now but I need friends for it and like many of the people above, I don't want to bug my friends with notifications. Any help would be greatly ​appreciated!

Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2262707172