Page 1 of 72 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Tribez and Castlez - sharing

Intrepid Explorer

Tribez and Castlez - sharing

Well I thought it time we started a thread for this game as several of us are now playing it!

Intrepid Explorer
    Good thinking, Cool.

I've got a bit of time tomorrow, so I'm going to download it and check it out. I'll post my thoughts and friend id then.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie View Post
    Good thinking, Cool.

I've got a bit of time tomorrow, so I'm going to download it and check it out. I'll post my thoughts and friend id then.
    Hi Aussie
    My ID for here is dtf67h, please feel free to add me, once you have the game downloaded, appears to be a canny game lets hope it stays this way!

Sorority Superstar BlackCatLady's Avatar
    I don't like the continuous requests to use FB or Twitter. Some of them I can say no to but my game is always going into the Google search pages for FB etc. Quite annoying.
    A cat leaves paw prints on your heart.

GC ID: BLACKCATLADY! - TPC (no longer playing but have not deleted my game!) & TZ
    Tribez & Castlez - 56bcia / BlackCatLady

Intrepid Explorer
    I paid the gems to change my name to Cool23 as I couldn't be playing as a number!! Can anyone see me as Cool23 now?

Quote Originally Posted by Cool23 View Post
    I paid the gems to change my name to Cool23 as I couldn't be playing as a number!! Can anyone see me as Cool23 now?
    Cool you were Cool23 in my game, might be a glitch - hope not, so soon into the game.

Gonna post my id here too: 4vjcxb.
    Cool23, are we friends? Don't know if 2dss6h is you or not (level 15 rep 9).
    Kiza, i know you sent me an invite, didn't get it, can't see you in my friends list, can't add you. (Is that your dog from the profile picture? My late dog's name was Kira, pretty close. Now i have a german sheppard puppy too, they're my favourite breed)

Quote Originally Posted by minime View Post
    Gonna post my id here too: 4vjcxb.
    Cool23, are we friends? Don't know if 2dss6h is you or not (level 15 rep 9).
    Kiza, i know you sent me an invite, didn't get it, can't see you in my friends list, can't add you. (Is that your dog from the profile picture? My late dog's name was Kira, pretty close. Now i have a german sheppard puppy too, they're my favourite breed)
    Hi Minime,
    I have you in my friends list - L11 rep 5. Yes that is Kiza, almost 3 years since I had to have him put to sleep, he had cancer. Still a huge miss, but decided against another dog, as he was like a baby to me and was devastated when I had to let him go, and my son got married last November so as and when possibly grand children Oh and I love travelling.

Hi! I just downloaded the game!
    Tribez And Castlez ID: wh4c2b/Dusty

Game Center ID: DustyWhiskers

Hi everyone !

Found you My ID is gw55qw. I havent checked if you can see my name or my ID. If it's my ID I will probably pay gems to change it too.

Sofar I am liking the game. Surprise, no ???
    The Tribez. Add me: umg687p

Quote Originally Posted by kiza4 View Post
    Hi Minime,
    I have you in my friends list - L11 rep 5.
    That's so strange, you're not on my list of friends and i remember never accepting an invitation from you; try send me a gift whenever you can. (My dog suddenly died at the age of ten (that's old for big dogs), so at least she didn't suffer.)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by biancka View Post
    Hi everyone !

Found you My ID is gw55qw. I havent checked if you can see my name or my ID. If it's my ID I will probably pay gems to change it too.

I see you as biancka

That's so strange, you're not on my list of friends and i remember never accepting an invitation from you; try send me a gift whenever you can. (My dog suddenly died at the age of ten (that's old for big dogs), so at least she didn't suffer.)
    Minime,
    I have used todays allocation for gifts, sure I've already sent you something, but I've just accepted stone from you, and I think it said something that you may thank me? So see if you have received a thank you from me for the stone.

) Okay I just received food from 2dss6h (lev 15 rep 9); is that you kiza? you have a row of flowers alongside the wall castle?

Sorority Superstar BlackCatLady's Avatar
    My ID is 56bcia although it did ask me what I wanted to be called so I went with BlackCatLady (of course) so I don't know what I will show as. Not got the gems to change it as stupidly I misread the cost of an apple tree and got a third. I will probably just go very steady with the game but liking it so far.
    i have not played Tribez for ages but might resurrect that too.
    A cat leaves paw prints on your heart.

GC ID: BLACKCATLADY! - TPC (no longer playing but have not deleted my game!) & TZ
    Tribez & Castlez - 56bcia / BlackCatLady

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCatLady View Post
    My ID is 56bcia although it did ask me what I wanted to be called so I went with BlackCatLady (of course) so I don't know what I will show as. Not got the gems to change it as stupidly I misread the cost of an apple tree and got a third. I will probably just go very steady with the game but liking it so far.
    i have not played Tribez for ages but might resurrect that too.
    Hi BCL
    Just sent you invite, hope you are enjoying it.

Quote Originally Posted by biancka View Post
    Hi everyone !

Hi! I just downloaded this game and have played to level 4. So far, it's pretty cute, but I am confused about a couple of things. First, what are all the ID numbers? I don't seem to have any. Also, I'm trying to use up some of the wood in my warehouse, but defense level 2 is required to build anything. What is defense level 2, and how do you achieve it? Thanks in advance for an answer!
    Tribez and Castlez ID: n5sjyq/Cupajo

Game Center ID: Doorsong2

) Okay I just received food from 2dss6h (lev 15 rep 9); is that you kiza? you have a row of flowers alongside the wall castle?
    Minime - yeah I have a row of flowers along castle wall, and in front of the castle wall is 2 bakeries - but my ID is dtf67h, L15 rep 8, the ID 2dss6h is Cool I think.

Quote Originally Posted by cupajo View Post
    Hi! I just downloaded this game and have played to level 4. So far, it's pretty cute, but I am confused about a couple of things. First, what are all the ID numbers? I don't seem to have any. Also, I'm trying to use up some of the wood in my warehouse, but defense level 2 is required to build anything. What is defense level 2, and how do you achieve it? Thanks in advance for an answer!
    Hi welcome to the forum
    To find your ID - go into settings (looks like 2 wheel cogs), and it show a support Id, this is your player ID, which you use to invite friends/players to help. Mine is dtf67h so I entered this and it brings up my username - Kiza4. So hopefully you can find it and post it in here, and then we can all become friends and help each other

Hi. I've purchased some pearls from Friday night but, I haven't received them and I've been charged by Apple. I'm not sure how I get my money back or goods. Can someone help me. Thank you

Hmmm... the mystery gets deeper :P you also have 6 orange houses and 2 red ones and a quarry blocking the first bridge; maybe Cool could sort this out for us :P

This is a joke I've been trying to get in touch and all I've got is a black wall and no response

So I sent a request to 2dss6h and it sent an invite to cool23; so it seems that's how you appear to me kiza; i feel bugs and glitches coming this game's way

Hmmm... the mystery gets deeper :P you also have 6 orange houses and 2 red ones and a quarry blocking the first bridge; maybe Cool could sort this out for us :P
    Yep thats my game, so not sure why I'm appearing as Cool, the quarry blocking the bridge will be moved once I have more space/money to unlock another area

Intrepid Explorer
    This is me. My ID number shows as 2dss6h but I paid gems to change my name to Cool23. Not sure who can see me as what now. I also have a neighbour with the same ID number who came to help me earlier? Name:  image.jpg
Views: 7166
Size:  103.4 KB

How do you earn hearts? I don't seem to have any ?
    Last edited by Cool23; 02-25-14 at 02:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kiza4 View Post
    Hi welcome to the forum
    To find your ID - go into settings (looks like 2 wheel cogs), and it show a support Id, this is your player ID, which you use to invite friends/players to help. Mine is dtf67h so I entered this and it brings up my username - Kiza4. So hopefully you can find it and post it in here, and then we can all become friends and help each other
    Hi, may I join in the fun? I'm having trouble locating the Settings option. I see lots of 2-wheel cogs, but I'm sure you mean something else entirely.
    Last edited by DustyWhiskers; 02-26-14 at 03:56 AM.
    Tribez And Castlez ID: wh4c2b/Dusty

Game Center ID: DustyWhiskers

Page 1 of 72 1231151 ... LastLast