Thread: Getting started with the PG forums

Getting started with the PG forums

Hello Forum-ers!
    I wanted to take some time and go over some helpful tips, basic rules, and give you a bit of information of how the forums operates and how it will operate moving forward.

Helpful tips!
    1. In order to avoid creating multiple threads on the same issue (quests, bugs, feedback ,etc) please keep these things in mind before starting a new tread.
    a) Before you decide to create a new thread, please do a quick search(located on the top right corner of the page) to see if any of your fellow forum-ers have already started a thread. If you do not see anything, post away! =)
    b) If you encounter a thread that has already been created, please note* that there is already a forum thread about this issue. Someone from PG will official close the duplicate thread.
    *When noting that there is already a thread about an issue, please be nice and kindly direct them to the original thread.

c) Please keep in mind that everyone's sense of humor is different. What may be funny to you may not be the same for others. To avoid any argument with other users, please look over your comments and make sure that they are appropriate and would not offend anyone. =)

2. When creating a new thread post about current quests, please include **SPOILERS** in your title so that users who see your thread know what to expect.

Basic Rules
    Be nice. There has always been a great community of users gathered here who talk and share their love for the game. Please continue this great tradition by not:
    a) Using profanity
    b) Arguing with one another / attacking one another
    We at PG love hearing from our users. if you do not like something, or enjoy it a great deal, please share the reasons why with us. It is easier to work with our players to improve our games when you provide us with helpful feedback."

A bit more information
    For newer users joining us in our forums...Welcome! Here are two things you should know!
    1. We would suggest starting off by reading this thread post from the Customer Support team. It will give you more insight about our FAQs and how to submit a ticket to the Support Team: https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...r-Support-team!

2. You will notice that your first forum post will not show instantly; don't worry! With each new user, their very first post is sent to our administrative tool box to get validated. Once we validate your first comment, you'll never have to experience this again. This method is used to filter out spammers and robots! If you see yourself in this situation, please be patient with us, and you'll see your post soon!

---------
    Thank you for reading this and we hope that it was helpful! If you have anything to add to this, please feel free to comment below! Happy Tappings everyone! =D =D =D =D
    In coolest game, in slowest lag, No user shall escape my sight. Let all those who break our rules, Beware my sig...PGJohn's might!

I'm not a robot!! Please validate me!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    Thats exactly what a robot would say.

Intrepid Explorer
    Can you PLEASE post how long it takes to be validated? And if weekends and time zone will affect the time line?
    Thanks

Twiddling my thumbs waiting to be validated.

Quote Originally Posted by Wallaby View Post
    Can you PLEASE post how long it takes to be validated? And if weekends and time zone will affect the time line?
    Thanks

Twiddling my thumbs waiting to be validated.
    It's usually between 12-24 hours, and yes weekends and time zones will affect it, i.e. if you post at 8 PM Pacific Standard time on a Friday, you'll probably get approved on Monday morning. It's just for your first post though.

Umm, someone should report those...

I'm not a robot either...

Oh dear. Just posted my first message. It was supposed to be a PM. Any way to delete the post? Can it be stopped when the first validation takes place. So new to these places. So much to learn..

Been a few days and yet no validation. Im not a Robot either

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleguts View Post
    Been a few days and yet no validation. Im not a Robot either
    But you are posting.
    Support ID Q4A2FX9NCT Ipad Air a very interesting - level 117.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

I want to close my account, how do I do that?

Joo
    Not quite sure what you are asking. What account? If you do not want to play your PG game anymore then just delete it. That will delete your link to any in house purchases. If you mean your apple account then that is not a question for PG.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

I mean my membership for this forum

Quote Originally Posted by Jooske View Post
    I mean my membership for this forum
    Go into settings at the top right of the page. Delete everything you can see and just stop posting. If you feel really strongly then send a private message to PGBrian and ask him to delete you. To do this is same area (top of page) notifications, send new message.
    SMELL THE ROSES.

Hi Everyone,
    I am a new member and waiting to be validated/authorised/recognised......whatever.
    Greetings from NewZealand.

Welcome!
    GC - NekoHina ˚(͇̩̫͇̂̂)ฅ˚ FS - NekoHina
    I love to vote for friends, so please me a request on Game Center and mention your CL forum name. Thanks!
    "You are NEVER too old to play with dolls". -- 💕 ˚₊Hina ‧₊˚. 🐾

I'm not a robot either!
    Please validate me.

thanks for providing a helpful information.

I not a bot new to the forum as a member but have been reading away and playing since the launch of the game ����