Thread: update

update

So I see yet again that itunes users have another update. I think we are approaching at least 8 months since Android had an update can you please tell us when we are going to get an update our if we aren't getting one at least let us know so we stop wasting or time waiting on the Android version to advance. Thanks

Or give us credit to use in others PG games, no one likes being a lab rat test pilot program player! I get that this game is new but ppl are spending money and its not cyber money, real money not knowing that the game will not advance and that updates are few and far between if any!

Or just say something to us..i give up playing and i really used to love the game..since it gets no point and i change the device..yes they should give the money back since the game is over..and then i would use on star girl..at least it have a cloud contests and we can play offline..sad on you pg..you should never had put this game on android if you don t give a damm to it

Quote Originally Posted by blkcat21 View Post
    Or give us credit to use in others PG games, no one likes being a lab rat test pilot program player! I get that this game is new but ppl are spending money and its not cyber money, real money not knowing that the game will not advance and that updates are few and far between if any!
    they should at least give credit in other PG games or even in google play credits...and for people that play on ios as well as android, they should let us transfer what gems we have in android over to our ios version!
    🎀💄GameCenter me: Stephaniechelle