Thread: What's the point?

What's the point?

Honestly, if there are not going to be any updates for the Android version to continue the game why on earth even have this forum group? It's useless. Every few months we Android users come on this forum hoping that something has been posted about an update and month after month we get no response or updates. So what is the point. I'm not ungrateful, I've been patient and supportive but it appears as though no one is listening, so what's the point?

I think they should give us money back or credit for another PG game because!!!!!!

Its hopeless. I've even heard rumors that it will be an IOS only game and that pocket gems doesn't even what anything to do with it anymore. Those area just rumors though.... But honestly with all these people complaining about pocket gems neglecting the Android Users, I'm slowly starting to believe the rumors.

PG had said before it is easier to make games on iOS because it is a limited number of devices. However, Android has so many devices using it that it became to difficult to keep updating the Android version. Also, they are a small company, so they have to make tough decisions about how to best use their time, talent, and resources. Sorry Android players! I noticed awhile ago that the iOS CL has been updated but Android CL lacked many features. CL is the main reason I have stuck with iOS devices though I am trying to make my phone last "forever" since Apple seems greedy making the new phones so expensive.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Quote Originally Posted by Imani View Post
    PG had said before it is easier to make games on iOS because it is a limited number of devices. However, Android has so many devices using it that it became to difficult to keep updating the Android version. Also, they are a small company, so they have to make tough decisions about how to best use their time, talent, and resources. Sorry Android players! I noticed awhile ago that the iOS CL has been updated but Android CL lacked many features. CL is the main reason I have stuck with iOS devices though I am trying to make my phone last "forever" since Apple seems greedy making the new phones so expensive.
    Nuff said then :P
    If I were them I would keep it on the Google appstore, but let it only be available for certain devices that it can support (mind you of the "this device does not support) message, or are they saying that updating it would cause the game to bout be available for anyone? Hopefully they could find a way for the game to be available for everyone and still be caught up with the IOS version (it's possible) or maybe there could be signs of a campus life remake.