We wanted to shed some light into our new customer support page and wanted to give you all some helpful hints on how to make your experience with us a lot better!
Firstly, we would like to inform users that if they are having issues with their game, they should go to our customer support page: http://www.pocketgems.com/support and not write directly to firstname.lastname@example.org It would be much more efficient for users to submit a ticket with our newest support program. So please spread the word if you encounter a user who is having an issue with their game to submit a ticket and not write an e-mail to email@example.com
Secondly, with our new support program we are now able to release FAQs much more efficiently! We plan on updating our FAQs accordingly and would like to advise users who have issues with their game to please visit our FAQ page located here: http://pocketgems.com/support
An awesome feature we have with our new support program is that when you are writing us a ticket, the program will pick up on KEY WORDS and will feed you FAQS. So please take the time to see which FAQs pop up and see if the FAQ is applicable to your issue. If so, please continue enjoying your game and discard your ticket. If you do not see your issue listed in our FAQs, please continue writing us a ticket and we will get to you as soon as possible. We would like to strongly encourage users to visit our FAQs page before they decide to write us a ticket; if users can resolve their issues with one of our FAQs, that would give us more time to focus on the tickets / issues and respond back to you more quickly.
Lastly, we would like to give everyone some information that would be most useful when submitting a ticket.
1. If you can please include your UDID in your initial ticket; that would help us look into your issue much faster. You can find instructions on how to find your UDID in our FAQs.
2. If you have an issue with not receiving a purchase, please attach your receipt to your ticket along with your UDID. This will avoid longer wait times for you to receive your currency from us.
3. Android Users: Under the list of games, there is a section labeled "TAP ZOO ANDROID", please use this tab if you have an issue regarding our Tap Zoo game on any Android / Kindle Fire device.
4. Please submit as much information as possible. It is vital for us to help resolve issues as quickly as possible, but it gets difficult to do so when users only write in "I need help!" It would be fantastic if users can submit as much information to their issue. Letting us know what you did before, during, or after the issue occurred would be most useful!
5. We would also like to remind you that we are just like you in the sense that we do have weekend and holiday breaks. So if you submit a ticket during a holiday or over the weekend, please be aware that we may or may not get back to you that on that same day.
6. Once you have submitted a ticket, please continue to be patient with us while we work through our tickets and get your issue. We work from the oldest to the newest tickets that are submitted, so if you were to resend your issue on the same ticket, your ticket will jump from being one of the oldest to one of the newest ticket.
Thank you for your time and continuous support!