Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A message from our Customer Support team!

A message from our Customer Support team!

Hello everyone!

We wanted to shed some light into our new customer support page and wanted to give you all some helpful hints on how to make your experience with us a lot better!

Firstly, we would like to inform users that if they are having issues with their game, they should go to our customer support page: http://www.pocketgems.com/support and not write directly to support@pocketgems.com It would be much more efficient for users to submit a ticket with our newest support program. So please spread the word if you encounter a user who is having an issue with their game to submit a ticket and not write an e-mail to support@pocketgems.com

Secondly, with our new support program we are now able to release FAQs much more efficiently! We plan on updating our FAQs accordingly and would like to advise users who have issues with their game to please visit our FAQ page located here: http://pocketgems.com/support
    An awesome feature we have with our new support program is that when you are writing us a ticket, the program will pick up on KEY WORDS and will feed you FAQS. So please take the time to see which FAQs pop up and see if the FAQ is applicable to your issue. If so, please continue enjoying your game and discard your ticket. If you do not see your issue listed in our FAQs, please continue writing us a ticket and we will get to you as soon as possible. We would like to strongly encourage users to visit our FAQs page before they decide to write us a ticket; if users can resolve their issues with one of our FAQs, that would give us more time to focus on the tickets / issues and respond back to you more quickly.

Lastly, we would like to give everyone some information that would be most useful when submitting a ticket.

1. If you can please include your UDID in your initial ticket; that would help us look into your issue much faster. You can find instructions on how to find your UDID in our FAQs.
    2. If you have an issue with not receiving a purchase, please attach your receipt to your ticket along with your UDID. This will avoid longer wait times for you to receive your currency from us.
    3. Android Users: Under the list of games, there is a section labeled "TAP ZOO ANDROID", please use this tab if you have an issue regarding our Tap Zoo game on any Android / Kindle Fire device.
    4. Please submit as much information as possible. It is vital for us to help resolve issues as quickly as possible, but it gets difficult to do so when users only write in "I need help!" It would be fantastic if users can submit as much information to their issue. Letting us know what you did before, during, or after the issue occurred would be most useful!
    5. We would also like to remind you that we are just like you in the sense that we do have weekend and holiday breaks. So if you submit a ticket during a holiday or over the weekend, please be aware that we may or may not get back to you that on that same day.
    6. Once you have submitted a ticket, please continue to be patient with us while we work through our tickets and get your issue. We work from the oldest to the newest tickets that are submitted, so if you were to resend your issue on the same ticket, your ticket will jump from being one of the oldest to one of the newest ticket.

Thank you for your time and continuous support!

You have lots of good information in this forum. Hope you make full use of it as you continue to develop your FAQs. Good Luck!

Congrats PG, have checked it out. Looks great and easy to follow. Pretty much the same as my support team uses at work. Its a real mission keeping FAQs up to date but it is invaluable. Suggest users bookmark it for future use. Well Done!
    Gamecentre ID : AnndeeNZ! , Son's ID : CJdeeNZ!

Hello! I just wanted to comment (for future viewers) that it is important that when you submit a ticket to double check your e-mail address before you submit your ticket. The two biggest I've seen are:

1. .con
    2. ,com

Thank you for your time everyone and happy tappings!
    In coolest game, in slowest lag, No user shall escape my sight. Let all those who break our rules, Beware my sig...PGJohn's might!

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    How long are we looking at before you get a response back once you submit a ticket John? Happy tappings back!
    P.S. the message at the bottom of each of your posts is that done via signature?

Longtime Tapper
    On average, how long does it take to get a response to a ticket? I had sent 2 emails to Support back on May 26. One was for Pet Hotel (ticket #38978) and one for Pet Shop (ticket #38849). *Somewhere in mid-June, I saw this thread. So, I followed the link and submitted fresh tickets for each. I still have not received a response for either of them. Even if there is no immediate solution, it would be nice to know if someone is working on a fix. At this point, I get the feeling that both tickets have fallen through the cracks and I am to going to get a response to either.

Quote Originally Posted by chimera View Post
    On average, how long does it take to get a response to a ticket? I had sent 2 emails to Support back on May 26. One was for Pet Hotel (ticket #38978) and one for Pet Shop (ticket #38849). *Somewhere in mid-June, I saw this thread. So, I followed the link and submitted fresh tickets for each. I still have not received a response for either of them. Even if there is no immediate solution, it would be nice to know if someone is working on a fix. At this point, I get the feeling that both tickets have fallen through the cracks and I am to going to get a response to either.
    Are you talking about the email support which they've told us to stop writing to? Did you include UDID numbers and such?
    Have you tried going to the http://pocketgems.kayako.com/ instead?
    Game center - SappheraW
    Tiny Social - SaffieW
    Origin, Plus Id - Sapphera

Hey guys,

I also wanted to comment and advise everyone to check their SPAM folder. For some odd reason there has been issues with certain users not getting responses from us and we found out that the reason why was because our responses were sent to their SPAM. Thanks for listening, have a great weekend, and happy tappings!!
    In coolest game, in slowest lag, No user shall escape my sight. Let all those who break our rules, Beware my sig...PGJohn's might!

Longtime Tapper
    Yup! The response was in the spam folder. I never thought to check there, because replies from the support email ID always got delivered to my Inbox. :$ Thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by PGJohn View Post
    Hey guys,

I also wanted to comment and advise everyone to check their SPAM folder. For some odd reason there has been issues with certain users not getting responses from us and we found out that the reason why was because our responses were sent to their SPAM. Thanks for listening, have a great weekend, and happy tappings!!
    Hey John, random thought but shouldn't you be editing the first post with this information instead of just replying with it?
    I mean short term it helps solve problems some people have but if this thread gains much length then people will only glance at the first post and not look for your other ones... At least I think that's what they'd do...
    Game center - SappheraW
    Tiny Social - SaffieW

Post Thanks

Thank You

Why not create a form that asks the required needs of PG. I.e., UDID? And, many don't know how to find this info. Fill in the blanks would be a better way than an open blank contact support entry. Also, if you have level limits, tell users, please. It's disappointing to reach a level and think its not working right, but instead it's the app reached max.

How about a button for support of PG within the app itself? Should would be easier than trying to decide who and where to go!

Longtime Tapper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jchalups View Post
    How about a button for support of PG within the app itself? Should would be easier than trying to decide who and where to go!
    and this should look up your udid and anything else about your device that pg wants to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Tapzoo Julie View Post
    and this should look up your udid and anything else about your device that pg wants to know.
    Your UDID is your unique identifiying code for you device holds everything about your device and what we do on that device too and PG would have to consider all kind fo issues here so i doubt it. There are apps that you can download for free which will look up your UDID without the need of connecting your device up.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Sorority Superstar
    "You can find instructions on how to find your UDID in our FAQs."

Where? I've searched the FAQs, can't see this. Why not just post in this Thread how to get the UDID as it is so impurtant? Can't see how hard that would be for you...

Quote Originally Posted by keithme View Post
    "You can find instructions on how to find your UDID in our FAQs."

Where? I've searched the FAQs, can't see this. Why not just post in this Thread how to get the UDID as it is so impurtant? Can't see how hard that would be for you...
    http://pocketgems.kayako.com/Knowled...r-uuid-android

or you can download a free app that instantly tells you the udid then copy it to clipboard

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Sorority Superstar
    Thanks darkangel, searched Google in the end (realise this isn't a PG specific thing, it is Apple) and connected my iPad to the PC and then to iTunes and looked it up from there. Have also downloaded the app (as the UDID is longggggg.. lol!) but will try that later.. need to do some real work now (1:17pm here..)

@Keithme - on that note! Please note that your UDID will be a series of 40 alphanumeric characters. So if your UDID ends in "...." then you need to expand that window to get the rest of the characters!

Sorority Superstar
    Hi PGJohn, yep got that code, no "..." as I got it from iTunes. But seems you can't copy and paste from iTunes so I had to CAREFULLY type it into a textpad!!

In passing, on connecting to iTunes it resynced my iPad and restored my saved Pet Zoo which now WORKS!! So I guess i send another message and close the ticket....

Sorority Superstar
    OK, so IN http://pocketgems.kayako.com/ how do you UPDATE and/or CANCEL a ticket?? I can only see "SUBMIT A TICKET"....

There isn't a way to do that, but when you get a reply you can just let us know you've solved the issue already.

Ok, I have a ticket-submitting question. My Apple ID is an e-mail address I had long ago and is no longer functioning. But, when I submitted my ticket, not yet having found about needing the UDID number, I guessed that you would need THAT address to locate my game. So, I used that one, but clarified in the body of the message that reply should be sent to my current email address. A little later I found the suggestion to send the UDID number, so I replied to the automated response and gave it. All this should be OK? The issue was with a purchase for which I was charged but did not receive the rubies, so I am concerned with making sure it is being addressed properly, and as quickly as possible. Don't know how long of a wait I should expect. Can you please let me know approximately how long it might be? I know you work from oldest to newest, but obviously, that doesn't tell me if it should be solved in day or two or a couple of weeks, or a couple of months. Any guidance would be helpful.

Thanks, Fafali

Quote Originally Posted by Fafali View Post
    Ok, I have a ticket-submitting question. My Apple ID is an e-mail address I had long ago and is no longer functioning. But, when I submitted my ticket, not yet having found about needing the UDID number, I guessed that you would need THAT address to locate my game. So, I used that one, but clarified in the body of the message that reply should be sent to my current email address. A little later I found the suggestion to send the UDID number, so I replied to the automated response and gave it. All this should be OK? The issue was with a purchase for which I was charged but did not receive the rubies, so I am concerned with making sure it is being addressed properly, and as quickly as possible. Don't know how long of a wait I should expect. Can you please let me know approximately how long it might be? I know you work from oldest to newest, but obviously, that doesn't tell me if it should be solved in day or two or a couple of weeks, or a couple of months. Any guidance would be helpful.

Thanks, Fafali
    Can take several weeks to reply, and everytime you reply to it, it gets pushed to the bottom of the list. So going from your most recent message to them expect 1-2 weeks and remember that they don't generally work on weekends so don't expect to get one during that time.
    Game center - SappheraW
    Tiny Social - SaffieW

Puppy shelter...cruising along in the gene pool of life!
    Quote Originally Posted by PGJohn View Post
    Hello everyone!

We wanted to shed some light into our new customer support page and wanted to give you all some helpful hints on how to make your experience with us a lot better!

Firstly, we would like to inform users that if they are having issues with their game, they should go to our customer support page: http://pocketgems.kayako.com/ and not write directly to support@pocketgems.com It would be much more efficient for users to submit a ticket with our newest support program. So please spread the word if you encounter a user who is having an issue with their game to submit a ticket and not write an e-mail to support@pocketgems.com

Secondly, with our new support program we are now able to release FAQs much more efficiently! We plan on updating our FAQs accordingly and would like to advise users who have issues with their game to please visit our FAQ page located here: http://pocketgems.kayako.com/Knowledgebase/List
    An awesome feature we have with our new support program is that when you are writing us a ticket, the program will pick up on KEY WORDS and will feed you FAQS. So please take the time to see which FAQs pop up and see if the FAQ is applicable to your issue. If so, please continue enjoying your game and discard your ticket. If you do not see your issue listed in our FAQs, please continue writing us a ticket and we will get to you as soon as possible. We would like to strongly encourage users to visit our FAQs page before they decide to write us a ticket; if users can resolve their issues with one of our FAQs, that would give us more time to focus on the tickets / issues and respond back to you more quickly.

Lastly, we would like to give everyone some information that would be most useful when submitting a ticket.

1. If you can please include your UDID in your initial ticket; that would help us look into your issue much faster. You can find instructions on how to find your UDID in our FAQs.
    2. If you have an issue with not receiving a purchase, please attach your receipt to your ticket along with your UDID. This will avoid longer wait times for you to receive your currency from us.
    3. Android Users: Under the list of games, there is a section labeled "TAP ZOO ANDROID", please use this tab if you have an issue regrading our Tap Zoo game on any Android / Kindle Fire device.
    4. Please submit as much information as possible. It is vital for us to help resolve issues as quickly as possible, but it gets difficult to do so when users only write in "I need help!" It would be fantastic if users can submit as much information to their issue. Letting us know what you did before, during, or after the issue occurred would be most useful!
    5. We would also like to remind you that we are just like you in the sense that we do have weekend and holiday breaks. So if you submit a ticket during a holiday or over the weekend, please be aware that we may or may not get back to you that on that same day.
    6. Once you have submitted a ticket, please continue to be patient with us while we work through our tickets and get your issue. We work from the oldest to the newest tickets that are submitted, so if you were to resend your issue on the same ticket, your ticket will jump from being one of the oldest to one of the newest ticket.

Thank you for your time and continuous support!
    One might consider updating this |Sticky| from Nic as it is sorely in need of refreshed and updated links:

https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...5-Useful-Links

Especially the link for support/FAQ.

Law of Logical Argument ...... "Anything is possible if you don't know what you're talking about"
    "Don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining"
    "I am the dark side"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast