Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Community Guidelines

@Biteme - The FAQ and website is up to date. I think the only thing we'd have to update is our latest awesome game =)
    In coolest game, in slowest lag, No user shall escape my sight. Let all those who break our rules, Beware my sig...PGJohn's might!

I accidentally deleted tap zoo, is there any away I can restore it cause now it started me back at the beginning and I was really far

@MSJ2 - try loading your game. Launch the game > tap the main menu > other > load.
    In coolest game, in slowest lag, No user shall escape my sight. Let all those who break our rules, Beware my sig...PGJohn's might!

Sorry but the new ticket system does not appear to work. One week after I reported an issue with Ticket ID QWU-216-93860 I have received no response. Three times under the old system issues I reported were dealt with in a haphazard way also.

I am not very impressed Pocket Gems. I do spend a lot of money on this game. If you want me and others to continue to support your games with real cash you should give proper support to us when we have problems and report them in the correct manner you suggest. I am still out of pocket and hope that now I have further raised the issue it will be dealt with promptly. A pity I had to raise the point on this Forum however.

Quote Originally Posted by DrBigBird View Post
    Sorry but the new ticket system does not appear to work. One week after I reported an issue with Ticket ID QWU-216-93860 I have received no response. Three times under the old system issues I reported were dealt with in a haphazard way also.

I am not very impressed Pocket Gems. I do spend a lot of money on this game. If you want me and others to continue to support your games with real cash you should give proper support to us when we have problems and report them in the correct manner you suggest. I am still out of pocket and hope that now I have further raised the issue it will be dealt with promptly. A pity I had to raise the point on this Forum however.
    First of all, did you get the auto response that said they'd recieved the ticket? Secondly, they take a week to a month. I don't know how many people work in the support section but I've only ever seen three. Either they all use the same names (like the dozen 'toms' in india call centres) or they have a very small amount of people for a large amount of tickets. Consider trying the apple refund section if that's what you're after (although I think PG don't like that).

Mind you, some of the replies leave something to be desired anyway. Last one I sent my UDID in the ticket so it would speed the process up, and guess what my reply was two weeks later? 'please send me your UDID' I sometimes wonder if they even read them before asking that... Meh, many fails all over. I stopped caring pretty quickly.
    Game center - SappheraW
    Tiny Social - SaffieW
    Origin, Plus Id - Sapphera

updated

Where is the submit a ticket link? All I get is a bunch of FAQs - none of which address my issue.

Quote Originally Posted by DrBigBird View Post

Still not working!!! Now three and a half weeks with no proper response and counting. Not good.

Longtime Tapper
    Did you check your spam folder? All emails fromPG support go to my spam folder and not my Inbox.

Intrepid Explorer
    I would NEVER give my UDID # to anyone EVER that is a direct link to my information and I have known people who have had there games and Identities stolen because they gave someone their UDID #.
    Soooo

Do you have to have the UDID # in order to fix a issue ?
    Spreadsheets
    New Link to Everything:
    Tap Paradise Cove-Guide 2 :
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XqmtYxiFwRdNKi7jGEfmX_ujnMcAd1O9cR3NHxomb3o

http://www.gofundme.com/dmu0g0

@CrazyCajun - Sorry, didn't see this post till now!

We cannot locate anyone in our servers without their UDID. Of course it is always up to the user's choice to give out their UDID and agreed that it should not publicized which is why we always delete / edit posts that have UDIDs in the user's forum post.

Intrepid Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by PGJohn View Post
    @CrazyCajun - Sorry, didn't see this post till now!

We cannot locate anyone in our servers without their UDID. Of course it is always up to the user's choice to give out their UDID and agreed that it should not publicized which is why we always delete / edit posts that have UDIDs in the user's forum post.

@PGJohn, I know you can't locate anyone without their UDID . But what I also know is if someone is having problems with their PC game but none of the other games they are playing then you do not need their UDID to fix the problem. Because that means the problem is with your servers and not their device.

Now the only reason I can see that you need their UDID is if they had a problem receiving Rubies that they spent money on and PC wants to credit them for what they did not get.

Deleting or editing posts that people posted their UDID I understand . But when people do send their UDID to you how do they know it's kept safe. Well they don't , and it isn't safe. Once it is put in a email the UDID is no longer safe. It can be found by anyone who really wants to know it. Everything is kept on servers for god knows how long of a time , it takes a very very long time for something to be removed once it's been put there even if it was deleted. Nothing is safe once it is put out there. I know this because I've done the research !
    Spreadsheets
    New Link to Everything:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XqmtYxiFwRdNKi7jGEfmX_ujnMcAd1O9cR3NHxomb3o

Puppy shelter...cruising along in the gene pool of life!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1crazycajun View Post
    @PGJohn, I know you can't locate anyone without their UDID . But what I also know is if someone is having problems with their PC game but none of the other games they are playing then you do not need their UDID to fix the problem. Because that means the problem is with your servers and not their device.

Now the only reason I can see that you need their UDID is if they had a problem receiving Rubies that they spent money on and PC wants to credit them for what they did not get.

Deleting or editing posts that people posted their UDID I understand . But when people do send their UDID to you how do they know it's kept safe. Well they don't , and it isn't safe. Once it is put in a email the UDID is no longer safe. It can be found by anyone who really wants to know it. Everything is kept on servers for god knows how long of a time , it takes a very very long time for something to be removed once it's been put there even if it was deleted. Nothing is safe once it is put out there. I know this because I've done the research !
    Aside from being overtly cautious ... Valid point!

Once released into the "ether" it remains as 0000's and 1111's

floundering about, hither and yon, until the next "wisenhoover" grabs those little widgets and .... Dun, dun, dun, duuunnn ....

Although I commiserate and understand U, 1crazycajun .....

U gonna' hate me big time BUT

Do you not ..... EVER -->

Use an ATM, purchase anything online, use a GPS, have wireless networking at home or at your workplace, own security cameras, go online with a STATIC IP address, use a smartphone or gps enabled phone, use TIVO or a smart DVR to record TV or cable, swipe your CC or debit card during a purchase, own a vehicle less than than 3yo (even from the good ol US of A), etc, et al, ad nauseum??

BTW... Even those stupid little, itty bitty plastic bits found in goods you purchase at Wally World or the chips in your credit cards are known as RFID.

Guess what??

UR STUFF is ALREADY out there!

Like it or not....your ident is avail to any smarty pants with the know how and tools to

GET YOU and your info.

In essence, revealing your UDID to Pocket Gems is the least of your worries. As you previously stated, Just don't post it (UDID) openly in the forums.

Nuff said.

Cheers!
    Law of Logical Argument ...... "Anything is possible if you don't know what you're talking about"
    "Don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining"
    "I am the dark side"

Intrepid Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by bitemebutt View Post
    Aside from being overtly cautious ... Valid point!

Once released into the "ether" it remains as 0000's and 1111's

floundering about, hither and yon, until the next "wisenhoover" grabs those little widgets and .... Dun, dun, dun, duuunnn ....

Although I commiserate and understand U, 1crazycajun .....

U gonna' hate me big time BUT

Do you not ..... EVER -->

Use an ATM, purchase anything online, use a GPS, have wireless networking at home or at your workplace, own security cameras, go online with a STATIC IP address, use a smartphone or gps enabled phone, use TIVO or a smart DVR to record TV or cable, swipe your CC or debit card during a purchase, own a vehicle less than than 3yo (even from the good ol US of A), etc, et al, ad nauseum??

BTW... Even those stupid little, itty bitty plastic bits found in goods you purchase at Wally World or the chips in your credit cards are known as RFID.

Guess what??

UR STUFF is ALREADY out there!

Like it or not....your ident is avail to any smarty pants with the know how and tools to

GET YOU and your info.

In essence, revealing your UDID to Pocket Gems is the least of your worries. As you previously stated, Just don't post it (UDID) openly in the forums.

Nuff said.

Cheers!

Use an ATM

NO

purchase anything online.

Not with a credit card in my name

use a GPS, have wireless networking at home or at your workplace

NO

own security cameras

NO

go online with a STATIC IP address

Definitly NOT , I use a dynamic IP address

use a smartphone or gps enabled phone

NO

use TIVO or a smart DVR to record TV or cable

NO

swipe your CC or debit card during a purchase

I still use Cash

own a vehicle less than than 3yo (even from the good ol US of A

I wish !!

Cheers !!!
    Spreadsheets
    New Link to Everything:

Puppy shelter...cruising along in the gene pool of life!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1crazycajun View Post
    Use an ATM

NO

purchase anything online.

Not with a credit card in my name

use a GPS, have wireless networking at home or at your workplace

NO

own security cameras

NO

go online with a STATIC IP address

Definitly NOT , I use a dynamic IP address

use a smartphone or gps enabled phone

NO

use TIVO or a smart DVR to record TV or cable

NO

swipe your CC or debit card during a purchase

I still use Cash

own a vehicle less than than 3yo (even from the good ol US of A)

I wish !!

Cheers !!!

You play PG games, eh? Well then, you DO use at least (1) smartphone that IS gps enabled

Even if you turn off location ability the gps remains enabled. Only way to stop that is to remove the battery, not an easy task with an iPhone, a tad easier with a droid. But now then we're talking paranoia....too much stuff for my OCD issues.

You can run, but cha' can not hide from Orwellian productivity.

BTW, i'm not getting' smarmy with ya.

Law of Logical Argument ...... "Anything is possible if you don't know what you're talking about"
    "Don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining"
    "I am the dark side"

Intrepid Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by bitemebutt View Post
    You play PG games, eh? Well then, you DO use at least (1) smartphone that IS gps enabled

Even if you turn off location ability the gps remains enabled. Only way to stop that is to remove the battery, not an easy task with an iPhone, a tad easier with a droid. But now then we're talking paranoia....too much stuff for my OCD issues.

BTW, i'm not getting' smarmy with ya.

"Anything is possible if you don't know what you're talking about"

I can and I do !

Not getting smarmy with ya either.
    Spreadsheets
    New Link to Everything:

Quote Originally Posted by keithme View Post
    Hi PGJohn, yep got that code, no "..." as I got it from iTunes. But seems you can't copy and paste from iTunes so I had to CAREFULLY type it into a textpad!!

In passing, on connecting to iTunes it resynced my iPad and restored my saved Pet Zoo which now WORKS!! So I guess i send another message and close the ticket....
    Hiya all, if you do a free UDID app download, it contains your UDID, which you can then send to your email and some apps offer a copy and paste direct from app....I sent myself an email, then did a copy and paste from that info,,,easy peasy

Have a goodie
    "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough"

Mae West (original sex goddess)

18. 01-20-13, 06:26 PM
    Reason
    Sent it twice

Intrepid Explorer ScarletDragon's Avatar
    I feel a bit silly sending feedback in a support survey that there should be a sticky with instructions on submitting tickets--and THEN I found this thread. I want to suggest that the words submit ticket be added to the thread title if possible.

What does this mean!?!? I found my game "cleaning" itself!
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 362
Size:  90.5 KB

Lol sorry about my background, it's a picture of my new pointe shoes for ballet; I just love them! They're great! Nice support, yet flexible. Sprinkles might know what I'm talking about

Anybody want to come visit my new designer hourglass campus house? This is what I found after my game finished cleaning. Still do know what that means. Anybody know?
Views: 320
Size:  103.3 KB
    Last edited by Arielle; 12-11-13 at 01:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielle View Post
    What does this mean!?!? I found my game "cleaning" itself!
Views: 362
Size:  90.5 KB

Lol sorry about my background, it's a picture of my new pointe shoes for ballet; I just love them! They're great! Nice support, yet flexible. Sprinkles might know what I'm talking about

Anybody want to come visit my new designer hourglass campus house? This is what I found after my game finished cleaning. Still do know what that means. Anybody know?
Views: 320
Size:  103.3 KB
    You're running out of space on your device! Check your settings and free up storage, the game should fix itself.
    Game Center ID: G.P. Mackie

Quote Originally Posted by Aaliana View Post
    You're running out of space on your device! Check your settings and free up storage, the game should fix itself.
    Oh! Okay! Thanks!
    Are you sure you don't want to visit my hourglass house though? It's all the latest rage in sororities these days lol!

I can't access my profile suddenly. I get a message stating I don't have permission, and when I scroll to the bottom of the page to tap on "Contact Us," I get another forbidden message!?!

I don't want to write a ticket, because I have one pending that e voles money, and another one to write after that. Catch 22! If you didn't read it in school, you should, it's an awesome sci-fi type book!

Thank you. Still waiting on any response, even automated from :

Ticket ID #NOS-523-16746
    Full Name Claudette Miskell
    Email hhmarshall1@gmail.com
    Type Other
    Priority Normal

Priority is urgent now to me! I need those diamonds for the big event in three days!
    Blessed are the cracked, for they let in the light.-Groucho Marks

When is the next update? I miss going into my game and collecting cash. I have a limited time quest I need to finish before my time is up, also the world event is almost here, I need to be able to get some keys to unlock more clothes seeing how it is limited time as well.

There was an update I downloaded today...not sure how long it's been sitting there, sulking in the corner, waiting for me to notice and click on it...
    "Curiosity only maimed the cat..." =^.^= "I did NOT trip and fall...I attacked the floor, and I believe I am winning."
    https://pocketgems.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new <-- copy/paste TO SUBMIT A TICKET TO PG

So frustrated with the costumer support. It's been more than 2 weeks since I lost diamonds/pearls. Yes, they reply and ask question if you reply to their questions it would take 2-3days to get a response again asking another question and then more waiting.. And then tell you they credited your game but received nothing and of course you tell them you didn't get anything.. And then more days waiting.. I needed those diamonds for the event, I needed pearls back, too. -sigh-
    FS Name: Miscy
    GC ID: maemae_28
    ♥Please leave a note that you're from CL! Thankews! ♥

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast