Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: All issues/glitches with Clothing (For CL team to review)

Sorority Superstar terrihallman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    I have mentioned this. Will focus on the clothing issues next week after events are over. I am bit snowed over at the moment with life.
    Thanks for checking up on this DA. One more please. The Brown Cather Holster Dress acts as a coat instead of a dress.

Name:  IMG_0541.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  20.8 KB
    Terrihallman Game Center ID. Please mention the CL forums for an add to friends list.

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by terrihallman View Post
    Thanks for checking up on this DA. One more please. The Brown Cather Holster Dress acts as a coat instead of a dress.

Name:  IMG_0541.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  20.8 KB
    I know and I prefer it like that, think about it. You can add things under but I will mention it anyway.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

The Black Queen of Hearts Gown from the Halloween WWE looks like there are panels of fabric placed at odd angles
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  20.4 KB
    Game Center and Fashion Showdown name is CopperLace. Add me and mention Campus Life.

Today's Ocean Fairy hair shows up white in the salon, but turns black when worn.
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  21.2 KB. Name:  image.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  20.9 KB

- - - Updated - - -

Also,

The Silver Water Fairy Dress cannot be worn with the Grey Water Fairy Cuffs. They were made for each other. Please fix. Thanks.
    Game Center and Fashion Showdown name is CopperLace. Add me and mention Campus Life.

Name:  IMG_0161.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  20.6 KBThe heels that Birdie wears (Blue Nautical Bow Heels) do not show up in my inventory after recruiting her. I have not removed them from her, for fear of losing them. Can someone fix this issue please?
    Last edited by Toonz72; 01-30-17 at 04:48 PM.

I have mentioned this. Will focus on the clothing issues next week after events are over. I am bit snowed under at the moment with life.
    I have similar problems with some of the clothing items, in addition to some jewelry that can't be worn with other clothes. My biggest issue now, is the rose/petal game. I am unable to play because it keeps crashing and I have no choice but to buy them with diamonds because of the quests. I've contacted customer support, and I was compensated with diamonds, but that eventually won't make a difference, since players always have to spend diamonds for them through the quests. I was also told that only high level players have this problem. But I'm beginning to question this, because I don't think the problem is being addressed. I mean when was the last time there was an update? Has anyone else had a problem with the rose/petal game? So, I put in 3 tickets over a month ago, two for this issue and one for lost data. They have all basically been ignored. Jesse was supposed to contact me, but hasn't. I must say I'm rather disappointed, since customer service used to be much better than this.
    I'm open to any suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy04 View Post
    I have similar problems with some of the clothing items, in addition to some jewelry that can't be worn with other clothes. My biggest issue now, is the rose/petal game. I am unable to play because it keeps crashing and I have no choice but to buy them with diamonds because of the quests. I've contacted customer support, and I was compensated with diamonds, but that eventually won't make a difference, since players always have to spend diamonds for them through the quests. I was also told that only high level players have this problem. But I'm beginning to question this, because I don't think the problem is being addressed. I mean when was the last time there was an update? Has anyone else had a problem with the rose/petal game? So, I put in 3 tickets over a month ago, two for this issue and one for lost data. They have all basically been ignored. Jesse was supposed to contact me, but hasn't. I must say I'm rather disappointed, since customer service used to be much better than this.
    I'm open to any suggestions.
    I know exactly what you mean with the rose/petal. You either have a lot of girls, or a lot of decorations etc. Or a very large closet. If you have a older device its going to make a lot harder. If it helps mine doesn't work well either.

The problem is not directly related to the rose/petal but your game as a whole. If its not your device that's making it worse then its the amount of girls etc combined with closet and so forth that is causing the game to crash when using a feature that is RAM heavy.

There is not much that can be done, I know this personally. Its a ongoing issue so you can get compensated with diamonds more than once.

Jesse has been off recently. PM me your ticket ID and SID and I will get their attention on it. But I will say that its not something that can be fixed.

DA

Unhappy Technical Issues

I know exactly what you mean with the rose/petal. You either have a lot of girls, or a lot of decorations etc. Or a very large closet. If you have a older device its going to make a lot harder. If it helps mine doesn't work well either.

The problem is not directly related to the rose/petal but your game as a whole. If its not your device that's making it worse then its the amount of girls etc combined with closet and so forth that is causing the game to crash when using a feature that is RAM heavy.

There is not much that can be done, I know this personally. Its a ongoing issue so you can get compensated with diamonds more than once.

Jesse has been off recently. PM me your ticket ID and SID and I will get their attention on it. But I will say that its not something that can be fixed.

DA
    Thank you for your reply DA. I apologize for the late reply. I was waiting for some assistance regarding these issues, and someone named Terr responded, but was of no help whatsoever. And on top of that marked my ticket as solved, after telling me there was nothing he/she could do and that I should wait for Jessie to help. So I would definitely appreciate some help. My new ticket number is #359667 Campus Life/ 2EA9E0TMJH. I know that in a few months this game will not be a priority for Pocket Gems, but I hope they don't just start ignoring tickets or technical issues with the game. Thank you again for your help.

Stormy474

If anyone has any suggestions for my problem, I would greatly appreciate it. I have submitted several tickets over the past 2 months, and no one has helped resolve my issue. I lost data back in April and no one has helped me to restore it. I spent time and money on this game and that data was clothing, items from quests, the boutique, and recruits! The tickets I submit keep getting marked "Solved" even though no one has contacted me, and I submit follow up tickets. And when I am contacted, I'm told that Jesse will get back to me, but he never does. I even went as far as calling the customer service number, but all they can do is pass along the messages. At this point I'm at a loss as to what to do. If this is the beginning of the end, I can definitely see what you mean, because it's starting with customer service. This has all been extremely frustrating and disappointing. Please help if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy04 View Post
    If anyone has any suggestions for my problem, I would greatly appreciate it. I have submitted several tickets over the past 2 months, and no one has helped resolve my issue. I lost data back in April and no one has helped me to restore it. I spent time and money on this game and that data was clothing, items from quests, the boutique, and recruits! The tickets I submit keep getting marked "Solved" even though no one has contacted me, and I submit follow up tickets. And when I am contacted, I'm told that Jesse will get back to me, but he never does. I even went as far as calling the customer service number, but all they can do is pass along the messages. At this point I'm at a loss as to what to do. If this is the beginning of the end, I can definitely see what you mean, because it's starting with customer service. This has all been extremely frustrating and disappointing. Please help if possible.
    I have mentioned this but I will remind you that there is nothing that can be done if its related to your game size or the device you play on. Both create the issue you are complaining about and both if together can make it a lot worse.

Look out for my PM, sending one to you now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12