Thread: Animal Voyage v 1.05.5 is now available in the Amazon App Store!

Animal Voyage v 1.05.5 is now available in the Amazon App Store!

What's new in version 1.05.5
    -Bug Fixes

Hey Christine, for those of us who never were able to get the giraffe in the grassy savannah because the island went away after we got 3/4 of the animals......are we just out of luck and will we have to buy Jama? Or will the main island where Jama was ever come back? It is obviously the only animal I truly cared about...lol...
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

Quote Originally Posted by giraffe510 View Post
    Hey Christine, for those of us who never were able to get the giraffe in the grassy savannah because the island went away after we got 3/4 of the animals......are we just out of luck and will we have to buy Jama? Or will the main island where Jama was ever come back? It is obviously the only animal I truly cared about...lol...
    Bless your heart!

Hey, Christine! Giraffe needs, Giraffe wants, Giraffe just has to have....JAMA! Couldn't you sneak one in there for her and surprise her?
    Game Center: magic$hoes

Quote Originally Posted by JessiBlue View Post
    Bless your heart!

Hey, Christine! Giraffe needs, Giraffe wants, Giraffe just has to have....JAMA! Couldn't you sneak one in there for her and surprise her?
    Lol...and bless your heart, too...but I don't think that's gonna work....if this game wasn't so slow, I'd be in it a lot more and would probably have been driven to get Jama...so it's all good....this isn't even a good kiddie game, IMHO, because no child should have to wait so long for actions to be completed...."just saying"...
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

Hi,
    I read your post. I think your post is very well for every people .so i like your post.
    Thank
    rural land for sale