Thread: Animal Voyage v 1.05.5 is now available in the Google Play Store!

Animal Voyage v 1.05.5 is now available in the Google Play Store!

What's New
    -Bug Fixes

Quote Originally Posted by PGChristine View Post
    What's New
    -Bug Fixes
    Thanks PGChristine,
    No fix for the bottles not opening on land issue it seems (insert big SAD face here), which does seem to be fixed in the latest iPad version (insert BIG smiley face here - woo hoo)

And I notice the Valentine Heart counter on the mid left of the screen is back even though that quest is long over and the counter did disappear before I upgraded to this latest version 1.15.1+g

SupportId: 2FNFP5L6XC

Hi PGChristine, just confirming - I am on v1.15.1 on my Android.
    I have been keeping an eye out these past few days and definitely can only rarely and randomly collect bottles on land - mostly not able to collect until I shut down, clear cache and restart (x repeat) until the bottle ends up in the water.
    The Valentines Heart counter has disappeared from the left side of the screen and hearts are being counted again in the warehouse store - this occurred without me doing any further update.
    Let me know if I can help with any other info

Hi PGChristine,

I upgraded my android game today to v 1.17.1+g and am happy to report that the collection of bottles on land seems to be successful now - I am able to collect them on a tap, no animal needed - so I am very happy and grateful - thanks.

Only slightly sad thing is that also in this update I got the quest for the Bandit Showdown but the timer had already gone down to about 2+ hours rather than having 2+ days like other players got - and like Dart the Dhole was, which also came for me in this update.

On balance, I am very happy, but I just thought I would relay to you about the quest timer difference, to save frustration for others; two plus hours is no way long enough to complete the Bandit Showdown quest but 10 crystals is sure a reward worth trying for

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 276
Size:  96.8 KB

SupportID 2FNFP5L6XC
    Version 1.17.1+g
    DCON 90,0