Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Other games you all would recommend?

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    assassin creed series
    metal gear solid series
    Beyond Two Souls (not out to general public yet, but I have it)
    Unchartered 2/3
    The Lasts of Us
    OMG, DA! The lasts of us is the game of the year! I love Heavy Rain too! I watch the whole walkthrough and the ending is a twist!

Quote Originally Posted by Envisagedream View Post
    Miso was completely right. Once you get used to it and see what its about Covet Fashion is really good. You compete wth other players based on your look and win cash and unlock more clothes as you progress. The coolest thing about the game is that if you love the outfit so much it is made by designer brands and if you have the money you can by them for your own self. It separates into categories that CL does and you can literally buy jewelry, pants, skirts, shirts, dresses, miscellaneous for your virtual girls qnd also yourself! Wow
    Yes! It is fun :P I've been addicted to it recently! It is hard and challenging since we only able to earn cash from entering the events. However, you still need to look good with a limited clothes you have in your closet to keep your reputation!

I love how you can change the skin color, make up and hairstyle of the girl too! It is free! The theme is so challenging and fun in the same time! I will totally recommend this game to those who love to dress your girl

Btw, Envi, wanna be friends in Covet Fashion? :P I would LOVE to see what you dress for the theme!

Longtime Tapper
    I love cut the rope!

Cover Orange is another good one.
    Early Bird
    Bag It - cute but too difficult for me haha you have to fit the shopping in a supermarket bag.
    Jack of all tribes

I played virtual family before as well I like making the children it's so funny some of them are just the ugliest things you've ever seen but if you know what to do you can make the cutest little ones with headbands! Have downloaded High School Story.

Currently only playing this and Hay Day - Let me know if you need anything!
    GC: MilkyButton

Angelic Member Streaks0fStardust's Avatar
    I honestly don't play much. Um, when I don't have wifi, I play Angry Birds, Temple Run II, and Angry Granny. Kind of boring.

I used to play Sims Freeplay, and I do have to say - it honestly is free. In-game "diamond" currency is pretty easy to earn without spending money, and there aren't much stuff you need it for anyway. It was just a little too tedious after a while with too many Sims.

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Miso View Post
    OMG, DA! The lasts of us is the game of the year! I love Heavy Rain too! I watch the whole walkthrough and the ending is a twist!
    LOL

Then you will love Beyond Two Souls.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon11 View Post
    This game is getting to be a bit too expensive. I know I am luckier than some because I am a working person who can afford to spend a bit, but I don't like the way the business model is set up right now. It's too much of a cash drain for playing times that aren't that long, and the changing prices and differing prices per player don't give me a very warm and fuzzy feeling. (The latest thing I noticed is that my botanical garden does technically give a diamond out every day, but it's rotating on a 26 to 27 hour day. I mean, really? Is saving a diamond every two weeks or so really worth it to PG?) The technical problems are frustrating as well.

So...looking for game recommendations. I like Words with Friends and Scrabble (and they don't keep costing money) and there is a puzzle game called "The Room" which I highly recommend. I don't tend to like games with "race against the clock" type things though.

Any recommendations? Thanks!
    Hey, Sharon.... I just started playing Castleville and love it! This might be one that'll bring back that "warm and fuzzy" feeling.
    Game Center: magic$hoes

Simpsons Tapped Out! You build Springfield, Squidport and Krustyland in the game.

I think this has already been recced... High School Story.

Oh! And Game of Thrones: Ascent... I am embarrassingly desperate for friends...
    Last edited by IvyMonty; 06-02-14 at 10:53 AM.
    "A wise man once said that nothing really dies. It just comes back in a new form. Then he died. So, next time you see a lowly salamander, think twice before you step on it; it might be you." Galactic Entity

I'm testing out Knights and Dragons while EE's Arena goes unfixed...
    "Curiosity only maimed the cat..." =^.^= "I did NOT trip and fall...I attacked the floor, and I believe I am winning."
    https://pocketgems.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new <-- copy/paste TO SUBMIT A TICKET TO PG

A game I would not recommend... Sims Freeplay. Crazy addictive, and tedious when you have any more than four sims. Also expensive. So, so expensive!
    "A wise man once said that nothing really dies. It just comes back in a new form. Then he died. So, next time you see a lowly salamander, think twice before you step on it; it might be you." Galactic Entity

I agree ivy. I love the sims on PC but the free play is excruciatingly dull. What a stupid idea to use real time!!
    "When the people fear the government there is tyranny. When the government fears the people there is liberty" - Thomas Jefferson

"There is no failure except in no longer trying" -Elbert Hubbard

I know! It's especially jarring if you play the PC game... A friend of mine loves freeplay, but she's never played The Sims.

- - - Updated - - -

And there's like zero personalisation of your sims... All of my guys looked like creepy clones!

*nods vigorous agreement*

*shudders*
    "Curiosity only maimed the cat..." =^.^= "I did NOT trip and fall...I attacked the floor, and I believe I am winning."
    https://pocketgems.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new <-- copy/paste TO SUBMIT A TICKET TO PG

Quote Originally Posted by Rookie View Post
    I'm testing out Knights and Dragons while EE's Arena goes unfixed...
    It's official. I like it. My ID there is #XBQ-PDP-YBN, and I go by Rookeye ("Rookie" was taken )

Banned
    Completely addicted to Words With Friends. It's just fancy Scrabble, but I have about 10 games going.

Has anyone tried Subway Surfers? It's ridiculous, fun and addictive...

I recently played Game Dev Tycoon for PC. I found it to be fun to leave work and check into virtual work.

Started playing War of Thrones.. Actually loving it. Taking a break from all girly games. I want war! Bloooood!!
    FS Name: Miscy
    GC ID: maemae_28
    ♥Please leave a note that you're from CL! Thankews! ♥

Quote Originally Posted by Rookie View Post
    Has anyone tried Subway Surfers? It's ridiculous, fun and addictive...
    Me, I used to have a major obsession with this game but haven't played it for a while now. I am all about jetpack joyride!
    "When the people fear the government there is tyranny. When the government fears the people there is liberty" - Thomas Jefferson

I've recently been playing Slingshot Brave on iOS. Pretty fun.

WE SHOULD DO A SPACE TEAM EVENT!!!!!! PG + PG PLAYERS!!!
    In coolest game, in slowest lag, No user shall escape my sight. Let all those who break our rules, Beware my sig...PGJohn's might!

Longtime Tapper
    Quote Originally Posted by Puppylover06 View Post
    Thank goodness for this thread!
    I have started playing a game called High School Story. It's free to play. Their premium currency is rings, and get this, you start your game with 300 of them! You buy land, get classmates, and can go on dates, parties, and quests. Most quests are coin quests, too. You can even play without internet connection. Search for it in the App Store, and tell me what you think! It's a relatively new game, and new features are being rolled out all the time. Thanks!
    Oh, I play it too!
    GC: PM me, please
    FS: BUNtiffaNY

ATM I am really hooked on: covet (au naturellement), the Simpsons: tapped out, the new family guy game, virtual families 1 and 2. I am playing clash of clans and game of thrones ascent but not religiously like the others lol. I also used to play high school story but I had to delete it as I went off it fairly quickly - the same with the tribez

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Destiny!!

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Yes, let's redirect our attention to other games. Again, I can't help but think PG Is tring to wean us away from CL.
    FS name = kgustaf. Game Center = L0opy4Lhasas ........ My GC name includes a zero after the L (not a Capital "o")

@DA - I played the Alpha, it was a lot more fun than I expected!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast