Thread: dark protector 1/8

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

dark protector 1/8

Never got the dark destrier for the quest...
    It wasn't available (even in the first 24 hours)
    Looks like this is an issue...can you fix this please?
    Last edited by drums4him; 08-23-13 at 10:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by drums4him View Post
    Never got the dark destrier for the quest...
    It wasn't available (even in the first 24 hours)
    Looks like this is an issue...can you fix this please?
    You need to raise a ticket using : - http://pocketgems.kayako.com/Tickets/Submit

Its been a week...no reply from PG...had to buy the dark cruiser because of a timed quest...I hope they will refund the 25 rubies...
    this sucks...if it takes this long to respond to a simple matter...not sure if it would be worth investing in the game...

Its been a week...no reply from PG...
    You're lucky, so far its been over a week between responses around the issue I have with Wanted List Pirates!

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by roro1955 View Post
    You're lucky, so far its been over a week between responses around the issue I have with Wanted List Pirates!
    What issues do you have with the wanted list?

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    What issues do you have with the wanted list?
    I have an open ticket with PG in that since the update to version 3.2 on 5th August, I only get the first three Wanted List pirates (Edward England, Jealous John and Benito de Soto) appearing in the Wanted List.....

Quick update on status...they did respond to the ticket but didn't solve the issue instead told me to just use rubies to get the ship...poor customer service...

Quick update on status...they did respond to the ticket but didn't solve the issue instead told me to just use rubies to get the ship...poor customer service...
    Yes, this seems to be a typical interaction with PG. I currently have an issue with Wanted List Pirates and I'm getting nowhere fast.....

It seems a pity that someone came up with such a great hook and its being let down by greed an dpoor customer service!

Thumbs up Boooo

Where the heck is the horse!!!!!!!! How can I go further????? Come on PG!

I didn't get this one tooo

Quote Originally Posted by Cresent moon View Post
    I didn't get this one tooo
    me too

Same issue - no horse in the decos. Didn't have a problem way back when I did it on my old ipod, but this is not the case on my new android. I've been waiting in case it was a leveling up issue, but so far that's not helping. I see this is posted under Android General Discussion, is everyone here that's having the problem on an android device? I'm going to submit a ticket, but looking to gain insight 1st.

Quote Originally Posted by MS Snazzy Pants View Post
    Same issue - no horse in the decos. Didn't have a problem way back when I did it on my old ipod, but this is not the case on my new android. I've been waiting in case it was a leveling up issue, but so far that's not helping. I see this is posted under Android General Discussion, is everyone here that's having the problem on an android device? I'm going to submit a ticket, but looking to gain insight 1st.
    same here ..... got a tablet and decided to restart but no horse for me either

I've opened a ticket a few weeks ago and the response was to go to the Forums... seems that I'm stuck in a revolving door of no answer. C'mon PG. give us some answers. I'm stuck on this quest.

Its my issue the horse(dark whatever) is not in my decoration options ! I can't go further so the pirate thing has not come up but I'm sure when it does I will have the same issue as the ones posted above!

I just got this on my new phone and....

Not Nice PG!!!!

The Dark Destrier is NOT AVAILABLE for purchase!!!

I've submitted a ticket, but believe that the quest will time out before PG gets around to replying to the ticket.

Cr@P - i HAVE ALL THESE RUBIES (I spun up over 16,000 and have 15,500 left) TO DO QUESTS LIKE THIS - and ITS BROKEN!!!

Same here, no horse. I am playing on a Kindle Fire so I don't know that makes a difference.

I'm stuck on this quest for months...

Ok Moderator- while you're reviewing - pass this issue to an admin!!! Please and thank you!