Thread: What device do you use to play?

What device do you use to play?

I have an old evo 3D. I think my phone has dead spots cause sometimes when I tap on spots closer to the edge it is unresponsive. Does that happen to anyone else? My neice recently got a Samsung tablet but we haven't installed the game onto it yet. Anybody want to share what they use and how well it works?
    My Game Center ID is silly_anna if you want to add me. Please mention CL or the forums. Thanks

Hi, I'm using a motorolla electrify, the game responds pretty well to my taps, maybe its the phone?

Yeah, I'm thinking its the phone. It's pretty old. Im gonna have to try it on the tablet. Thanks for the reply
    My Game Center ID is silly_anna if you want to add me. Please mention CL or the forums. Thanks

I'm on a first gen iPad and the games crashes ALL the time, but I'm assuming it's my device.

Yea I only crashed a few times early on but after an update no more so far!

I'm using a Samsung galaxy tab 2.0 7

I stopped using the phone, it was starting to crash. Now I'm playing on a google nexus 7. It's so smooth now

Question

My original game is on an iphone 4s. I started a game on my boyfriend's Samsung Galaxy S II. The android graphics seem horrible in comparison to the iphone. Though the screen sizes are different and I wonder if it is because it has to stretch to fill the Samsung's screen. It reminds me of playing a Sega Saturn then years later going back on it and thinking how horrible the graphics were compared to the newer systems.

Are the inferior graphics because his phone is a bit older or because of the programming difficulties and variety of android devices?
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Compare to iPhone 4s android mobile has more options,yes off course in android mobile we notify some difficulties but we can use Android roughly compare to iPhone 4s.