Thread: Wow android CL is so different than iOS CL

Wow android CL is so different than iOS CL

I've been playing CL on my iPad for a couple of months now... When I say playing, what I really mean is obsessed with hahaa. So I decided to install it on my android phone so I can have a Campus Life extravaganza. I'm so sad that it seems like the android version is kind of neglected. Seems like there aren't many updates, and not a lot of the features the ios version has. I hope this turns round cause I want to continue to play it on android too. Anybody else out there play it on both platforms?
    My Game Center ID is silly_anna if you want to add me. Please mention CL or the forums. Thanks

Oh yea big difference it seems for the DROID players! I'm fairly new to game and
    forum. I noticed previous players have
    mentioned the same regarding up dates and feeling neglected! I dont see any changes! Sucks I wanna play and have paid money to play same as anyone regardless of device and thought my play options would be similar!

Hopefully they'll start adding new things to it. I do know that at first I couldn't install it on my phone. I was so bummed! Then I checked the play store a couple of weeks later and noticed there was a recent update, so I figured I'd give it a shot. It installed perfectly. So that gave me hope that they're working on it.
    My Game Center ID is silly_anna if you want to add me. Please mention CL or the forums. Thanks

Yea I hope so and soon, I'm soooo ready for new clothes, quest, recruits, tired of the real estate part lol. I hope more Droid users post and keep posting so PG knows we are here!!!!

That's what I was thinking. We need to get some life on this forum

Ok I'm in lol.... I don't know how to create sub forums but I will reply and help others! Maybe we can start there?

Sounds good to me!

What are the current differences between Android vs Apple OS?

Seems like Android has cash recruits to set 23 vs Apple 24.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Angelic Member Streaks0fStardust's Avatar
    I believe Android only has recruits 1-22. Unless that changed? o.0

Well, I started a new game on my Android device last weekend. I haven't touched it since then. XD I think I'll delete it soon, though, because I can't stand this feeling of being stuck at the beginning with nothing to do. XD

There's no crushes (I think?), FS (and in turn, Get It), boutique, studio, pets (on the plus side, we still get Husky! <3), Top Models - all the "new" features.

I haven't progressed far enough to see if they get all/most of the LTQs, but I noticed, when creating your leader, you do not get access to the new hairstyles as reported in CL.

I thought I saw the option for crushes on Android CL. I lost my game and I need to try and get it back before I can check for sure.
    I do not mind not having a big sorority and some of the newer features. I played CL since the beginning so it makes me think of the early days. However, on the device I was using it seems like the screen is stretched versus playing on the iphone so a lot of stuff does not look as nice or maybe it is just because our Android phone is a few years old. I do not like crushes and pets. I miss Husky since he was so cute and did not use energy. Since I have trouble finding something worthwhile in the boutique I do not think that it is a great loss. The Get It Feature seemed great when I heard about it on the forum but when I got it and tried it I was disappointed. I know I do not have all the items it claims I do. Granted it does say "available" items but still it is not as useful as I had hoped. Now if/when Get It and the Boutique work together I will be so excited and then I would miss the feature. Even in the Apple version of CL many people do not have the model feature.
    When my sister created a new CL Apple game she could not pick from all the hairstyles so it seemed similar to the Android version. However, the salon did not seem to have a lot of options but it could have been that the salon unlocks at a certain level and some hairstyles come later. I think I only got to maybe 6 recruits so far on my Android game. I do not like most of the newer hairstyles any way except when PG added the bun Riley wears to the salon options but they made it diamonds so it does not do me a lot of good any way.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Sorry, but I'm confused. The Top Model feature actually IS on the android version? Im changing my phone and wanted an android to be able to play.
    <3 Save the drama for your momma <3
    In game Amaya14

I have Campus life on my iPad as well. My friend has her installed on her android phone. When she tried playing it on my iPad, she told me the huge difference between the 2. Her game lags when playing on her android phone.

I just started playing on my iPad and suggested it to my son, who plays on android. I hope he is not disappointed.

I am a long time iPhone CL player. The Android version is like how the game started out on iPhone. I always loved it. Apple devices have the version of CL that is continuously being updated. Androids are apparently too diverse which is a programming nightmare. If you compare the 2 versions you might be disappointed. but like I said CL was initially like that. There are pros & cons to both versions. Hope he likes it. I like CL so much I have been playing for years & finally got a second device so I could get a second game.

He is really enjoying playing it. He just gets frustrated that I get features that he doesn't. But then he has things I don't.

He still likes it. I am glad that we can talk about models and stuff.

We play a lot of the same games and it is lots of fun that way.
    GC - NekoHina ˚(͇̩̫͇̂̂)ฅ˚ FS - NekoHina
    I love to vote for friends, so please me a request on Game Center and mention your CL forum name. Thanks!
    "You are NEVER too old to play with dolls". -- 💕 ˚₊Hina ‧₊˚. 🐾

bloop ;v;
    i want oikawa tooru to FICKLE me rlly hard