Thread: Facebook Invites...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Facebook Invites...

So I don't want to have to invite my Facebook friends and annoy them with my Pet hotel requests just to get some free bones....I'd like to be able to add some gaming people on Facebook. Have a gaming account? I just can't find anyone to add.....would you add me? I have a fake account named Jo Mander with no profile picture and has like 3 friends. Pleasee add me if you have a gaming account or something

You can try sending to TapPet Latte or Cosmo Latte. Try with and without spaces. Not sure if it will work. I'm still not able to complete the Facebook requests.

I don't check these accounts much SINCE THEY WERE SET UP FOR THE SEA URCHIN QUEST! But I would be happy to check once in a while to friend forum members, so they could satisfy these sh*%!tty, f"&*^g, I mean, Goshdarn, marketing requirements.
    Game center ID: Saimin Sam

Quote Originally Posted by Saimin Sam View Post
    You can try sending to TapPet Latte or Cosmo Latte. Try with and without spaces. Not sure if it will work. I'm still not able to complete the Facebook requests.

I don't check these accounts much SINCE THEY WERE SET UP FOR THE SEA URCHIN QUEST! But I would be happy to check once in a while to friend forum members, so they could satisfy these sh*%!tty, f"&*^g, I mean, Goshdarn, marketing requirements.
    Funny, Saimin!!!

Game Center ID: Horsewomyn

Sometimes Here, Sometimes There, but never near
    Gameplay StorbinC is my gaming account
    It's has a flaming iPhone as an icon.

I don't check it that often but I do accept MOST freind requests on it when I do get around to checking it.
    Feel free to spam it all you want, but just know your Facebook acount will get a few random requests from it also.
    Get gas cards cheap and make money as well,
    make money from home: http://www.GasClubOfAmerica.com/ and click "JOIN US" then use referral ID: STORBIN

Hello everybody!
    I won a new chest with Cleopathra's Hidden Temple room, but it didn't appear in my list of rooms, so I can't build it(((. Tell me please, what can I do in this situation?

Quote Originally Posted by KV.13 View Post
    Hello everybody!
    I won a new chest with Cleopathra's Hidden Temple room, but it didn't appear in my list of rooms, so I can't build it(((. Tell me please, what can I do in this situation?
    Hi! It's interesting for me too. In this site I'm new! I am going to make this as short and super simple as I can. My name is Banjamin, but friends call me just Ben. If you want, you can call me Ben too, it's easier. i think this site is awesome, interesting and informative, so for this reason I joined in this community! I'm interested, what is your favorite game? My favorite game now is Pony Island. Do you know this game? If yes, what do you think? If no, more information can get from this page: http://www.gamespedition.com/pc-game...es/pony-island Please, let me know what do you think. Thanks, Ben!