Thread: Dolphins and whales takes ALL my energy!

Longtime Tapper

Dolphins and whales takes ALL my energy!

Compared to iOS version, I can tap maybe 2 or 3 doplhins before I am out of energy (iOS you can tap about 10). And even if I have full energy, it still won't let me tap the whales. This can't be right?! Or is is because I am only level 16, deliberately playing slowly and upgrading merchants before levelling up?

As in the mac version, energy goes out very fast...so i think this is true. Nothing to do with your way of playing the game. Hope this helps you
    maria paz

Longtime Tapper
    Not really, but thanks anyway!
    Doesn't seem much point in them putting whales in the Cove if you can't tap them.

I haven't had any problems tapping dolphins or whales but, then, I'm lvl 29...
    ~~Moonie

Quote Originally Posted by Silverfox View Post
    And even if I have full energy, it still won't let me tap the whales.
    Silverfox,

I'm at Level 22 and it takes nearly a full energy bar to tap a whale (when they're around - I think the Japanese Whalers found them!)

Longtime Tapper
    Maybe when I have levelled up a couple of times I'll be able to get them then!

I am at level 33 and its around 4 before you run out of energy.

Quote Originally Posted by scout70 View Post
    I am at level 33 and its around 4 before you run out of energy.
    Four?

Dolphins?

Whales?

I get about four dolphins per full energy. Have only seen one whale so far...
    ~~Moonie

Quote Originally Posted by Howlingmoon View Post
    I get about four dolphins per full energy. Have only seen one whale so far...
    OK, I'm Level 22 and I'll check, but I think I can tap around six dolphins from full energy.

But definitely only one whale per energy bar (maybe its not a MARS Bar?)...

For whales you have to REALLY look - I think the Japanese have then running scared.

I find them : -
    lurking around overhanging undergrowth near the shoreline.
    similarly hiding behind the shoreline buildings.
    submerged beneath moored ships.

I've had up to three in one day, some times none in a day.

I just keep tapping on every dolphin I see hoping that a whale will notice (when they do its normally AFTER I've tapped three dolphins or so and have to lurk waiting for the energy to come back)...

I'm level 8 and can't tap more than 3 dolphin. When I was trying to tap a whale I had to wait untill my energy was full. When I was playing on my Ipad I only needed 2 energy or something to tap a whale.
    On the Ipad some days I had 3 or 4 whales a day and now on android I only got 1 a week or so.
    There quit easy to spot. They look like a big shadow in the water and the breathing hole is vissible the like to swim around in crowded spaces with other dolphins close to ships and mermaids

Whales always take a great deal of energy. But it has always been worth it previously, because you got a significant reward, larger sum of coins and gems (often a ruby or two!)

So imagine my surprise today when I tapped on a Whale and LOST - not only coins but FOUR rubies!!!!!

WTHECK PG?????