Page 236 of 236 FirstFirst ... 136186226234235236
Results 5,876 to 5,899 of 5899

Thread: Boutique thread

I just bought a red recolour of the popstar event reward boots.
    CL id: Kadiatu

Just had a quick look into the boutique and found the white polka dot-ty jump suit. Not seen that one in ages (still haven't found the leaves skirt pixie dress, btw) and had to buy it. Just sold the purple ruffle dress again, thus that worked out well.

Aycarumba! Shiver me timbers! Look what treasure showed itself on my boutique shelves a bit ago! Now I'm in a pickle for the next boutique quest, but hey, I'll take that pickle any day if I can unearth treasures such as this once in a while!

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 373
Size:  132.5 KB
Size:  115.0 KB
    "The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." -- Coco Chanel

WOW! What a marvelous colour combination! Well done Vogue! *is terribly envious and goes to search the boutique*

Thanks, Yirara. It has seriously been months since I've found a recolor treasure like this. Months! A real drought. I have been holding off on depleting my pearls outside of a boutique quest with the hope of something like this appearing out of the blue. I hope you find something wonderful!! 🍀🍀

Quote Originally Posted by Vogue.One View Post
    Aycarumba! Shiver me timbers! Look what treasure showed itself on my boutique shelves a bit ago! Now I'm in a pickle for the next boutique quest, but hey, I'll take that pickle any day if I can unearth treasures such as this once in a while!

Size:  132.5 KB
Size:  115.0 KB
    wowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowow WOW that is STUNNING!

See-ya guys I'm off to bury myself into the darkest corners of the Boutique with yirara

GC: harry__pug
    FS: *~April~*
    Feel free to add me!

Wow, that is so beautiful. I would take ANY color of that gown. It is stunning!
    GC - NekoHina ˚(͇̩̫͇̂̂)ฅ˚ FS - NekoHina
    I love to vote for friends, so please me a request on Game Center and mention your CL forum name. Thanks!
    "You are NEVER too old to play with dolls". -- 💕 ˚₊Hina ‧₊˚. 🐾

Quote Originally Posted by NekoHina View Post
    Wow, that is so beautiful. I would take ANY color of that gown. It is stunning!
    Thanks, Hina. I will look to sell some of my recent petal and rose items to hopefully build up enough to be able to purchase something else wonderful if it comes my way. Quality, not quantity...

Wow Vogue, that color combination is so beautiful.

I thought I found something nice, but compared to what you found, my treasure is not that big.

Views: 314
Size:  114.2 KB

Happy with this dress

Views: 288
Size:  79.6 KB

Lovely, Dutchie! Good find! I saw the same dress, different price, for the first time the day before the boutique quest started and thought about snapping it up, but I had a sense a boutique quest was about to come down and let it go trying to save pearls.

Sasha looks gorge! The dress is definitely on my "to find" list.
    Last edited by Vogue.One; 08-05-16 at 11:02 AM. Reason: Added a bit of info...

Oh, that is one of my most favorite dresses. You are going to love it!
    GC - NekoHina ˚(͇̩̫͇̂̂)ฅ˚ FS - NekoHina
    I love to vote for friends, so please me a request on Game Center and mention your CL forum name. Thanks!
    "You are NEVER too old to play with dolls". -- 💕 ˚₊Hina ‧₊˚. 🐾

some interesting stuff i found but couldn't buy cause they already syole me 1200 pearlsName:  107.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  87.3 KBName:  106.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  83.7 KB
    Last edited by Littlegarden; 09-20-16 at 07:41 AM.
    Please add me on GC: Giggipiggi
    FS: Giuly

Longtime Tapper
    I've been away from the game for 2 years and am just coming back to play! So, everything looks new to me. LOL! I've had some fun picking up some pretty items to refresh my closet. I try to keep accessories under 200 pearls, tops, skirts and pants under 300 and gowns 400 and under. So far I only "splurged" on the red Harlequin gown when I think was 450 pearls.

Bear with me being so excited as I'm sure some of these are items you have had in your closet for a while. But I'm very happy to add them to mine!!!

I was really happy to get some fun hair accessories as I think they can really pull an outfit together. I have wanted that beret for years so I was thrilled to get it for 175 pearls! And I looove the white chiffon sequin head wrap. It looks great on girls with long dark hair. I'm hoping I can find some small pretty flowers for the girls hair at a good price. Name:  IMG_7998.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  125.8 KB

I also got some cute separates. I really needed some better white tops. I'm still looking for black pants and jeans that look good and fit well. I'm not so sure about the purple nurse's cape. I was hoping it would be good for this WWE but it looks a bit frumpy on the girls. I'I'll probably resell it. And I didn't realize the purple top was a WWE prize. I don't like it on the girls and I must have been sleepy when I count it. �� But, I guess I'll keep it in case it helps me recruit. Name:  IMG_8003.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  128.5 KB
    Name:  IMG_8005.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  131.5 KB

And I found some good prices on pretty gowns!!! The only ones I regret getting are the Pink Glamorous Coco gown and Blue Conch gown. After playing around with them, I'm not that crazy about them and will repost them so they can go to another happy home. I'll keep hunting Gowan. You can never have enough show stoppers in this game! Name:  IMG_8007.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  125.5 KB

Overall, I'm really happy!!!
    Last edited by RM7; 10-15-16 at 05:18 PM.
    Let's be friends!
    Feel free to add me:
    GC Sparkletastic1
    FS Sparkletastc (no i)

RM7, what a fabulous array of items you found! Congrats!

So you know, if you haven't noticed it already in your boutique, the items in your closet will never show up on your boutique shelves to buy.

So, now that you have purchased this lovely assortment of stuff, it will not be visible any longer.

Makes it difficult sometimes to accurately gauge for selling at a future date...

Longtime Tapper
    RM7, what a fabulous array of items you found! Congrats!

So you know, if you haven't noticed it already in your boutique, the items in your closet will never show up on your boutique shelves to buy.

So, now that you have purchased this lovely assortment of stuff, it will not be visible any longer.

Makes it difficult sometimes to accurately gauge for selling at a future date...
    Thanks for the atta girl and the reminder! I'll have to do my best with guessing. :-)

It was fun to shop. Before my break I had most of everything so the boutique was a snooze. Now it's fun again. But it's funny to see that those blue heels and the yellow dog shirt are still around. LOL!
    Let's be friends!
    Feel free to add me:
    GC Sparkletastic1
    FS Sparkletastc (no i)

Sorry, wrong thread
    Last edited by Sapphire90; 10-25-16 at 12:57 AM.

Banned
    Where is new feature?

Let's give this thread a go...

Here is a dress I have never seen before in the boutique and I can't recall it in a quest... I saw this yesterday... Does anyone recognize it?

Views: 97
Size:  140.0 KB

Let's give this thread a go...

Here is a dress I have never seen before in the boutique and I can't recall it in a quest... I saw this yesterday... Does anyone recognize it?

Views: 97
Size:  140.0 KB
    Good one. I also saw it in the boutique and could not remember it. I do have a terrible memory though for things that I skip because they are too ruffled and with too many bows

Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game.

Thanks, Dutchie! Looking back at the spoiler, I see that I only did step 1 of the first prep quest for that Gothic WWE.

I enjoy seeing new items come into the boutique because I am able to see them on their own and not bundled as being parts of themes.

I justfound this gown: is it recent? I can't remember it!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by yirara; 11-22-16 at 02:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by yirara View Post
    I justfound this gown: is it recent? I can't remember it!
    It is a quest from late September, so not that old.
    I did not finish that quest.

I bought the pug under the leaves, perhaps apripugg can find it now also in the (items) boutique?

https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...l=1#post603243
    Last edited by Dutchie; 11-23-16 at 03:46 AM.
    Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game.

Page 236 of 236 FirstFirst ... 136186226234235236