Thread: update 1.18.9

update 1.18.9

I'm confused. I opened my game app and on the screen popped an update 1.18.9, but there is no such update in my app store. I really hope there is a new update. I became extremely excited for a minute there

What device are you using? Have you submitted a ticket yet?
    In coolest game, in slowest lag, No user shall escape my sight. Let all those who break our rules, Beware my sig...PGJohn's might!

I'm using the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7. Ihave not submitted a ticket because I just thought it was a glitch, but ill submit one right now. Thanks

PM me your ticket ID# afterwards.
    In coolest game, in slowest lag, No user shall escape my sight. Let all those who break our rules, Beware my sig...PGJohn's might!

Hello. Hum..i got the same message for the update but it redirected to playstore and nothing happened. No update neither on my samsung galaxy note 10.1 or my note 2, yes i have two campus life. I am anxious for updates..especially one that i can use the same game on different devices and other that somehow protect the things we buy on the store with real money, because if i have to format or get the device stolen or many other things i loose everything..well despite that i have to sumit a ticket too? Can you tell me how i do that please. Thanks

Hello hum...well same hapened here..it appeared the update and the redirect to playstore..and nothing happen..this on my both devices..samsung galaxy note 10.1 and note 2. Yes i have two campus :/ untill an update that saves the same account on both devices. I really really look foward to an update i reached the end on both, and despite have bought some diamond girls i stopped cause i affraid of losing everything, if i have to reebot or want another phone or whatever i lose everything thanks and can you please tell me if i have to sumit a ticket..if so..how i do that..many thanks

This is happening to me as well on my Galaxy s4, any updates on a fix?

So far guys all they told me was that I'm already updated to the latest version. Since I last posted this I have received the same update message on my app. I will post how to submit a ticket

Absolutely frustrated!!!!! The apple users get yet another awesome update.

Hey everyone, thanks for letting us know about this! We are currently looking into this issue and hope to have it resolved as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemuscle View Post
    Absolutely frustrated!!!!! The apple users get yet another awesome update.
    Quote Originally Posted by PGChristine View Post
    Hey everyone, thanks for letting us know about this! We are currently looking into this issue and hope to have it resolved as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.
    OF AFTER $$$$$$ I'm getting FRUSTRATED on waiting for an UPDATE, yes update 1.18.10 came out, ok so now STUCK ON 23, 23 cash recruits 2 DIAMOND girls that cost to UNLOCK! When I see others that don't have to pay to UNLOCK THE DIAMOND GIRLS. BOUGHT BEACH. NOW JUST STUCK. Even the Amazon kindle team has stated OF HAS HAD PLENTY OF TIME TO UPDATE, SO WHEN IS IT OR WILL IT EVEN COME BC NOTHING CHANGED IN MY GAME WITH NEW UPDATE. WANT ANSWERS!!! PLEASE!!!!
    Nai