Thread: Secret Passages not opening after recent upgrade

Unhappy Secret Passages not opening after recent upgrade

Two days ago I updated Secret Passages. Since then it will not load on my IPod.

same problem, unfortunately I upgraded before I saw the message saying not to do so. however I managed to keep playing and opened another 2 new areas, then yesterday afternoon game stopped loading, I cannot get support information, only from an older game on another device. I have seen the post about not deleting game otherwise I will loose progress, and I am too far into the game to want to start from the beginning again, any suggestions as to how I can get game back will be appreciated.

Same here. I updated it to version 1.16 and got the same loading problem. I deleted the app and lost all progress, reinstalled it twice but the loading problem was still unresolved. Submitted a ticket and PG said they are trying to resolve it 'within the next few upcoming updates'.

PG released Update 1.17 yesterday and I updated the app but the loading problem 'Cannot connect to server. You must have access to internet to play' still appears. Deleted the app and reinstalled it again but still nothing. I tried killing the app and then opening it again, still nothing. So frustrating. It's been three weeks.

How can you upgrade this game? Can you please explain me step by step, as I cannot seem to get into Epoch Grove

Quote Originally Posted by ELENA123 View Post
    How can you upgrade this game? Can you please explain me step by step, as I cannot seem to get into Epoch Grove
    Hi Elena...

It's probably best to post in the Secret Passages forum...things can go unnoticed here for some reason. I would suggest posting your question in the Random thread there...this link relates to EG...I'm certain you will receive help from those that are more familiar with that region than I...

https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...l=1#post627522

Good luck!
    "But, time will tell, of stars that fell
    A million years ago.
    Memories can never take you back, home, sweet home.
    You can never go home anymore."