Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Have a question? Get an answer!

Dropped off of page 1, so back up again you go!

Angelic Member Streaks0fStardust's Avatar
    For newer players or super slow players like me, Pink Lady's Spoilers thread is hugely useful for meeting the clothing/furniture score requirements without spending extra money by using the items needed for the future recruiting events to raise your scores. https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...***Spoilers***

Do you have something on the weird promotions/salaries of the new girls that vary between players? I feel that is brought up a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Streaks0fStardust View Post
    Do you have something on the weird promotions/salaries of the new girls that vary between players? I feel that is brought up a lot.
    Ugh no, I feel like it's a can of worms I don't even want to open just incase it turns out overall my girls earn way less than others on top of my double prices lol. I'll try to make a list for future set 25. Sets 23 and 24 would be hard to list since a lot of the people have already promoted them fully so wouldn't remember what they earned on low levels or how much knowledge pts the promotions were.

Quote Originally Posted by Streaks0fStardust View Post
    For newer players or super slow players like me, Pink Lady's Spoilers thread is hugely useful for meeting the clothing/furniture score requirements without spending extra money by using the items needed for the future recruiting events to raise your scores. https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...***Spoilers***

Thanks, StreeaksofStardust. I really appreciate the compliment!

Jool, wow, thanks for all of this hard work. I wish I had an organized mind like you!

Want to add the Look Alikes thread to the Creativity post? Newbies would love it...

It's already on the list.

Oh haha I missed it!

Thanks for including my thread about favorite things in campus life, Jool! I'm honored

No probs, I'm happy to include more if I missed any, I skimmed through the forums quickly and those were the ones I found.

Streaks, I'll add PL's thread after I've had some food.

I am sick and tired of buying the wrong items for my recruits
    I wanna recruit faith (set 17) but I don't know what to buy can you guys help me?

https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...rs***/page2#50

Here are the spoilers for level 17

Thanks go to Pink Lady for her hard work
    Leanne
    Life is short, Break the Rules.Forgive quickly, Kiss SLOWLY.Love truly.Laugh uncontrollably And never regret ANYTHING That makes you smile.

Hello everyone! I've become a recent addict to this game as I've been on summer holiday (I'm a teacher) and I have nothing to do-- this school year should be interesting what with my new competing priorities... ;-)

Just wanted to say thanks for this thread! It's a great introduction to the game/forums. I've never been a part of an Internet forum before, but I just discovered that this existed (!) and you all seemed so friendly that I wanted to join in.

Quote Originally Posted by Violet View Post
    Hello everyone! I've become a recent addict to this game as I've been on summer holiday (I'm a teacher) and I have nothing to do-- this school year should be interesting what with my new competing priorities... ;-)

Just wanted to say thanks for this thread! It's a great introduction to the game/forums. I've never been a part of an Internet forum before, but I just discovered that this existed (!) and you all seemed so friendly that I wanted to join in.
    Hi, Violet, and welcome to the forum. (Wow, a teacher! I love the wide variety of people (uh, not including the gender factor, of course) this game attracts.) It's great that you found this thread and forum. Hope to see your girls in the creativity subforum!

Hi Violet, welcome to the forum! Yay, another teacher on the board! I just started student teaching and yes, I've got nothing else to do this summer either!

Welcome to the forum.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 250
Size:  74.4 KB
    Where are people getting this dress

It's the prize for filling the dancer club!
    Leanne
    Life is short, Break the Rules.Forgive quickly, Kiss SLOWLY.Love truly.Laugh uncontrollably And never regret ANYTHING That makes you smile.

[QUOTE=Jool;195625]No probs, I'm happy to include more if I missed any, I skimmed through the forums quickly and those were the ones I found.

Streaks, I'll add PL's thread after I've had some food.[/

Last edited by Pinkalmond; 07-26-13 at 04:48 AM.

Welcome to the forums Violet. I'm a teacher as well , it nice to meet other teachers here.

Views: 245
Size:  86.5 KB

What do I use the prize for

Quote Originally Posted by Ann3463 View Post
Views: 245
Size:  86.5 KB

What do I use the prize for
    It's a nail polish collectible. So far, the FS showdown collectibles are useless, and it'll probably stay that way until at least everyone has received the helicopter.

Bump.

Hey, Jool, when/if you have time, could you write a little definition of what IT factor is? I feel it's brought up a lot.

I am playing on my iPad how do i take pictures of my house and rooms and stuff, is it possible or should i use my phone then just copy and paste?

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast