Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Have a question? Get an answer!

Lots of Effort put into this thread Jool! Awesome Job
    Leanne
    Life is short, Break the Rules.Forgive quickly, Kiss SLOWLY.Love truly.Laugh uncontrollably And never regret ANYTHING That makes you smile.

Thanks, let me know if I missed any other useful points/threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Jool View Post
    Thanks, let me know if I missed any other useful points/threads.
    How do I remove the gorilla ma----kidding.

Longtime Tapper
    Lol @goldenskies

Nice job Jool. Very thorough and well thought out.

Sorority Superstar terrihallman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenskies View Post
    How do I remove the gorilla ma----kidding.
    Lol, I almost posted that same thing...

Thank you for putting this thread together Jool. Love it (:
    "You have brains in your head.
    You have feet in your shoes.
    You can steer yourself any direction you choose.
    You're on your own.
    And you know what you know.
    And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go.
    "

Longtime Tapper
    Very nice Jool, however, the off topic threads need to add alerts to minors or young people in general regarding NOT supplying this information on a public forum which is what CL is.

*and yes I do care about nameless, faceless children who are not my own biologically!

Quote Originally Posted by Mom2012 View Post
    Very nice Jool, however, the off topic threads need to add alerts to minors or young people in general regarding NOT supplying this information on a public forum which is what CL is.

*and yes I do care about nameless, faceless children who are not my own biologically!
    I've been lurking around for a long time trying to keep up with discussions. I saw the posts about this topic and I wanted to say that I don't think there needs to be a cyber mom for the younger ages, after all they are 13+ due to the forum FAQ. And alerting people and the forum due to your personal Internet distrusts should be up to the parents (which they most likely do) to alert them. I don't want to bring the conversation up, but I think we need to move on with it and stop talking about it.

Longtime Tapper
    Quote Originally Posted by Paisley12 View Post
    I've been lurking around for a long time trying to keep up with discussions. I saw the posts about this topic and I wanted to say that I don't think there needs to be a cyber mom for the younger ages, after all they are 13+ due to the forum FAQ. And alerting people and the forum due to your personal Internet distrusts should be up to the parents (which they most likely do) to alert them. I don't want to bring the conversation up, but I think we need to move on with it and stop talking about it.

If we can have every other topic outlined then we can most certainly have one on cyber safety for children and youth.

Enough said!!!

If we can have every other topic outlined then we can most certainly have one on cyber safety for children and youth.

Enough said!!!
    This is essentially an FAQ thread, so it makes sense to only cover the topics that have a lot of questions asked about.
    I am sure there will be a link for cyber safety when we will get a lot of burning questions about it on the forum.
    So far we see more of the answers about it then questions, and let me remind that the threads where these issues were discussed were locked by the moderation of the forum.

Welcome to the forums, Paisley12! Hope you have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Oleeta View Post
    Welcome to the forums, Paisley12! Hope you have fun.
    Thank you!

Longtime Tapper
    Quote Originally Posted by Oleeta View Post
    This is essentially an FAQ thread, so it makes sense to only cover the topics that have a lot of questions asked about.
    I am sure there will be a link for cyber safety when we will get a lot of burning questions about it on the forum.
    So far we see more of the answers about it then questions, and let me remind that the threads where these issues were discussed were locked by the moderation of the forum.
    Are you seriously kidding me? Cyber safety should be included in your FAQ thread burning questions or no. Children are the innocent and should ALWAYS be protected, whether you personally agree or not.

Mom, most people find this forum because they either want to find out more about the game, or they have a problem they're trying to find a solution to. Nobody finds this forum because they're looking up rules of behavior on the Internet.

This is just a hub for useful threads and info regarding the game.

If you'd like to create some guidelines for the minors, go for it, I'll link it in the off-topic post.

Are you seriously kidding me? Cyber safety should be included in your FAQ thread burning questions or no. Children are the innocent and should ALWAYS be protected, whether you personally agree or not.
    If you feel so strongly about this go to the off topic discussion part of the forum and create the thread for your own likes. As I said earlier, children on the forum don't need a cyber mother to *protect* them. This conversation was done I thought but apparently not. And just to say, lots of children have already gotten your message and you don't need to stress to everyone and make it a protect the children thread. This is a question thread, so can we simply drop it now?

Oh forgot to say this, Jool put lots of work into this thread and if we discuss it and have another shut down thread that would be devastating considering the effort and how great a thread it is. Can we keep on track?

If you feel so strongly about this go to the off topic discussion part of the forum and create the thread for your own likes. As I said earlier, children on the forum don't need a cyber mother to *protect* them. This conversation was done I thought but apparently not. And just to say, lots of children have already gotten your message and you don't need to stress to everyone and make it a protect the children thread. This is a question thread, so can we simply drop it now?
    I believe we can drop it is we aren't continuing to discuss it.

Longtime Tapper
    Ok and thank you Jool.

I have officially given up on the fashion feature. I haven't gotten it yet and I already PMed PGjohn about it. Will gt back to you on that.

I have officially given up on the fashion feature. I haven't gotten it yet and I already PMed PGjohn about it. Will gt back to you on that.
    Don't worry, it's only been a few days, you'll get it.

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    it might go out to some more people soon. Hang in there.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Hoping I will get it soon!

My iPhone and iPad games are out of sync. How do I get them to sync up? I don't want to make progress on one device and then lose it on the other.

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kitkat84 View Post
    My iPhone and iPad games are out of sync. How do I get them to sync up? I don't want to make progress on one device and then lose it on the other.
    Make sure the app is closed on whichever device before you try to play it on the device you want for an up to date game state.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Zookeeper
    Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    Make sure the app is closed on whichever device before you try to play it on the device you want for an up to date game state.
    Thanks for the tip darkangel, I was wondering why my iPhone was a few hours behind my iPad I will remember quit the app properly in future.

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast