Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Have a question? Get an answer!

Quote Originally Posted by anime View Post
    I get that, but the fact she said that I speak in "only abbreviations" kind of made me really offended. It shows she doesn't actually read or care what I say, and it makes it look like every word I use is abbreviated.

They should totally do that again, and nope, my avatar is just something I found off of tumblr haha
    Oh, I'm really sorry, I didn't want to offend you! I just noticed many abbreviations in your posts and didn't understand them, but I want to understand that is why I asked there. English is not my native language and honestly (I think everyone noticed it, lol), I know it very bad. Sorry again and please, don't be offended, I really don't want It.
    CL: Ekaterina

that is the problem with using absolutes (always, never, only) because usually there are exceptions so the statement is not true. That's why I usually try not to use absolutes.

Anime Another perspective is that we really want to read & understand what you are saying but have found it challenging. I love your avatar she has got to be a model and if not someone should so sign her.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Anime Your young age sure does shine, my advice to you is keep calm and before jumping to conclusions on posts you find offensive or don't agree on just ask the person what they mean by it.

Oh and you do use a lot of abbreviations.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    Anime Your young age sure does shine, my advice to you is keep calm and before jumping to conclusions on posts you find offensive or don't agree on just ask the person what they mean by it.

Oh and you do use a lot of abbreviations.
    *laughs* haha i know

And yeah I guess I should've not put out that claim, but it did sound a lil snarky. It's just my typing style haha

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Potamchik View Post
    Oh, I'm really sorry, I didn't want to offend you! I just noticed many abbreviations in your posts and didn't understand them, but I want to understand that is why I asked there. English is not my native language and honestly (I think everyone noticed it, lol), I know it very bad. Sorry again and please, don't be offended, I really don't want It.
    Oh it's cool. Not blaming you for understanding, in fact props to youu girl!
    It just sounded a little snarky so sorry.
    i want oikawa tooru to FICKLE me rlly hard

Sometimes I don't understand what my daughter says, lol. She uses absolutely another slang than I used in her age so what can I say about different language?
    CL: Ekaterina

yay! I love when we can all talk and work through misunderstandings or clarify things that are not clear I love a relatively happy peaceful forum since this game if one of my ways of having fun
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Lets get on topic and save the drama for the llamas and our mamas

K so did we ever end up having the dog park and pool/spa land? I can't find them anywhere. Idk if they ever released the plots of land or just simply stopped and removed it?

Quote Originally Posted by anime View Post
    Lets get on topic and save the drama for the llamas and our mamas

K so did we ever end up having the dog park and pool/spa land? I can't find them anywhere. Idk if they ever released the plots of land or just simply stopped and removed it?
    No longer there, they released the plots, it means you can buy them like any other piece of (cash) land.

I was expecting a cool feature, sighhh ok

In the fashion show down, in the collection area, when it says view collection and then it has 15/16. does that mean I can only try to use keys one more time? or what does that mean? I have 2 keys I would like to try to use, but I will save up more if it means I can only do it one more time.

w
    Quote Originally Posted by Taranicaustin1 View Post
    In the fashion show down, in the collection area, when it says view collection and then it has 15/16. does that mean I can only try to use keys one more time? or what does that mean? I have 2 keys I would like to try to use, but I will save up more if it means I can only do it one more time.
    Hey girl, you can use keys as many times as you want, but that 15/16 just concludes you're
    almost done collecting all the clothes in the collection. you can always keep using keys.

Actually, I think there's a bit of a glitch there and 15 is the amount of seasonal clothes you've ever gotten - mine says 88/16. And no matter how many clothes are in the current collection it will have /16

So yea keep using keys.

GC: harry__pug
    FS: *~April~*
    Feel free to add me!

I was wondering if anyone knew when the furniture s that give you diamonds everyday will come again. They come once in a while but I was hoping there was a set time or something.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122