Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Have a question? Get an answer!

Post Have a question? Get an answer!

I noticed an influx of new members in the recent couple of weeks, no doubt with a lot of questions regarding the game or the forums. People tend to make new threads or ask questions that have already been answered a number of times in the past, instead of using the search bar, which unnecessarily pushes other large and useful thread back.

I'm making this thread to try address some of the more frequently asked/inquired about details of the game or the forum.

If your question or something you're looking for isn't listed in this thread, please tell me.

Contents:

General/Popular questions

Technical/graphical questions and image posting

Recruiting, Land and Quests

Classes, Collectibles, Crushes and Thought Bubbles

Remodel, Pets, Club Rewards, Wheel Spins and Fashion Showdown

Creativity, Suggestions and Feedback

Misc., old stuff and fun threads

Off-topic
    Last edited by Jool; 08-03-13 at 04:33 AM.

General/Popular questions

♦ One of my girls still has the gorilla head on. I can’t find it anywhere in the closet, how do I get rid of it?

Gorilla head is a hairdo. Go into the salon and change your girl’s hair.

♦ I keep reading about various features, such as Fashion Showdown, Studio and Pets. I don’t have those. Should I be worried?

No. Those features have not yet been rolled out to everyone.

♦ I have been advised to “submit a ticket”. How do I do that?

http://pocketgems.kayako.com/Tickets/Submit

♦ I just registered on the forums but when I try to post or make threads, they do not appear. Why?

There is a moderation period (probably to minimize spam) after registration which means you won’t be able to do much on the forums except send PMs.

Once you’ve been approved, your posts and threads should show up. However, given that it could have been a number of days since you posted them they will probably stay “ignored”, because nobody saw them as you posted them.

♦ Help! I bought diamonds and it’s been X hours/days since and they have still not been added to my game.

Submit a ticket.

♦ Help! I just noticed I am missing some of my diamonds.

It is most likely a case of you accidentally purchasing a diamond item from the shop and not realizing it.

♦ I just accidentally bought a diamond piece of clothing/hair and I really do not want it. Is there any way I can get my diamonds back?

Submit a ticket, normally you get a refund. However, according to their policy, this is a one-off refund, so I assume if you accidentally buy something again, your chances of receiving a refund will be abysmal.

To avoid accidentally purchasing stuff make sure you tap the middle of the screen when browsing the shop or salon (in between 2 items). And if you're trying something on, be sure to click the item on the bottom half (where the "remove" button will be if you happen to accidentally double-click.)

If there's currently a deal going on and you get pop-ups, be very careful when loading the game, as they often lag and suddenly pop-up when you're tapping the cash.

♦ Is there a way to get diamonds without spending money?

Plenty.

• Some recruitment quests award you with 2 diamonds when recruiting a new girl.
    • You get 1 diamond each weekly diamond bonus day (every 5 days)
    • There’s a chance you may win 1-5 diamonds on the weekly spin (every 5 days)
    • If you do London voyages/trips that cost cash, there’s a small chance you may win diamonds.
    • Parts 2 and 3 of the collectible events (the tent) award 2 diamonds at the end.
    • Very rarely PG release surveys that award diamonds.

♦ I am trying to unlock the Pool/Spa area but I can’t. Same with the dog park. Why?

Pool/Spa and Dog Park areas do not exist. They’ve been in the game since the game started but have not been “realized” yet.

♦ My Boutique section of the furniture shop keeps saying I need more girls.

It is like that for everyone, it simply means that it’s empty. When a diamond per day item/quest comes out (Sushi bar/Soda Shop), they appear in the Boutique. Once the quest is over and the item is gone from the shop, your Boutique will once again state that you need more girls.

♦ I am tempted to try the voyage/trip feature. Can you give me some more info on it?

Voyage/trip feature operates like a slot machine. You pay for a spin.

London trip costs cash, and the cost of the spin will change as you progress in the game – the more girls you have and the more they are promoted, the more the spin will cost. The max prize for this trip is 100 diamonds.

Paris trip costs 4 diamonds and will always cost 4 diamonds regardless of your advancement in the game. The max prize for a Paris trip is 200 diamonds.

Tokyo trip costs 8 diamonds and will always cost 8 diamonds regardless of your advancement in the game. The max prize for a Paris trip is 400 diamonds.

The chance of winning the max prize is very slim, and the chance of losing money/diamonds on the spins is relatively high, so keep that in mind. It is possible to win money on diamond spins.
    Last edited by Jool; 07-30-13 at 10:00 AM.

Technical/graphical questions and image posting

♦ Some of my recruits appear in their undies in the recruitment window. Does that mean I will not get their clothes that are missing?

No, the recruits will always bring their correct clothing along with them. The missing clothes issue is most likely down to low memory on your device.

♦ I got a strange pop-up on my loading screen. What do I do?

If the pop-up asks you to “Load Saved Game” and you only use 1 device to play your game, click No. Clicking yes will cause your game to reset.

https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...e-Game-message

♦ I have come across a peculiar graphical issue in my game. Whom do I approach about it?

You could mention it in my Suggestions thread, send a PM to an employee or submit a ticket. Or all 3.

♦ I just went in-game and noticed that I am missing items and have more/less diamonds than I had last time I was in the game.

Your game could have been “set back” a few hours/days, which means whatever things you’ve acquired and whatever diamonds you’ve spent/earned has “never happened”.

This happens rarely and we don’t really know the cause for it. You could submit a ticket to try and get the missing diamonds/items back.

♦ My Campus Life icon is “Cleaning”. What is that?

If your device is low on disk space, Apple will clear out all the "temp" files from your apps.

In the case of Campus Life, all the art for your clothes and decorations is considered "temp" art by Apple, so your device is deleting all the art from Campus Life. When you open Campus Life, it will need to download all the art again – everything is an hourglass until the art has been re-downloaded and the objects appear as normal. However, once the downloading process is complete, your device will most likely have low space again, so more “cleaning” will follow.

If you want this to stop happening, you probably need to either buy a new device with more disk space or if you want to keep using your existing device you probably need to clear out some space on your device by deleting stuff such as photos, videos, music, other apps.

♦ I just entered the game and my entire house is filled with hourglasses. Huh?

See above.

♦ Some of my quest items appear faded/see-through and I can’t put them in the storage.

A known issue. Submit a ticket.

♦ How do I take a picture on my device?

If you're on an Apple product, Press the MENU button (black button with a white square below the screen) and the POWER/LOCK button (the one on the side of your device) at the same time. The screenshot will be saved in the "Camera" option.

♦ How do I edit/crop my screenshot?

There are three ways you can edit a screenshot that I can think of.

1) You can crop the screengrab in the "Camera" option on your device (Edit->Crop)

2) Send it to yourself (via email for example) then crop/resize it using any image-editing program such as Photoshop or MS Paint

3) Download picture-editing software on your device and do it that way

♦ How do I post my screenshot/picture on the forum?

There are two ways you can post a screenshot.

Straight from your device: Click "Image" button in the post action bar on the top, "Choose File" -> "Choose Existing" -> Camera Roll or My Photo Stream (whichever has the picture you need, most of the time they both have it) -> "Upload File(s)"

From your computer: Be sure to either sync your device to iTunes and retrieve the images onto your computer, or send them to your own email via your device. In the post click "Image" button in the post action bar on the top, "Select Files" -> choose your image from correct directory on your computer and click "Open" -> once the picture is in the list, click "Upload File(s)"

♦ How do I post a picture on the forum from another website?

Click "Image" button in the post action bar on the top, choose "From URL" instead of "From Computer" right on the top of the little window. Copy the image address from the website, then paste that address in the link field. If you're met with a pop-up stating you can't upload it, make sure the "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" option isn't ticked, then try again.

♦ Some of the pictures I post are way too small on the forum. Is there a way around it?

All the images I post straight from my device to the forum always come out large.

However, when I post from my PC, they become small. To counter this, you may have to change the file type from .PNG to .JPG (using any image-editing program such as MS Paint or Photoshop). Note that I personally noticed that when I make my pictures JPGs, they become more blurry and lose the crispness a little.

If that's a big issue for you, you could get an image hosting account (imageshack or photobucket etc), host your image there then post your image from the correct location in your image hosting account.

♦ How can I manage my pictures on the forum?

You are only allowed 10 of your own attachments (images) per post on the forum, or 4 linked from a different website address (images, videos etc). If for some reason you need to remove certain images from your post, simply deleting the text code from the post will not get rid of them since they'll still be included as "attachments" to the post.

Choose to edit your post and go into "Go Advanced" mode, scroll down 'til you find the "Manage Attachments" and remove any unwanted images in there by ticking them and then pressing the "X".
    Last edited by Jool; 07-30-13 at 06:16 AM.

Recruiting, Land and Quests

♦ I am thinking of buying my first diamond girl. Can you give me some info?

This thread has all the info you need regarding diamond girls.

♦ Who is the best earner out of the diamond girls?

Nobody knows for sure as it's all pretty random. You could read through the Diamond Girl Payouts thread to see how the girls are behaving for various forum members.

♦ I keep seeing people reference to set 23 and 24 (sometimes 24 and 25). What is the deal with that?

Set 23 (sometimes mistakenly called set 24) is the set with Sophie, Maria, Nadia, Lily, Addison, Asha, Ally, Chloe, Claire and Julia.

Set 24 (sometimes mistakenly called set 25) is the set with Rena, Savannah, Maya, Aaliyah, Riley, Alexa, Naomi, Autumn, Rosa and Sydney.

These 2 sets are different from all the previous sets because you get to recruit all 20 girls, 10 from set 23 and 10 from set 24.

Girls of set 23 are listed in this thread.
    Girls of set 24 haven't been added to the thread above yet (not pictures anyway), you can view them in this thread.

♦ I can’t decide between the girls of an old set (1-22). Can you help me decide?

This post lists the unique/diamond things the girls of sets 1 to 22 come with.

♦ I can’t decide between the girls of the two new sets. Can you help me decide?

It really doesn’t matter since you will get a chance to get them all.

♦ I am working on the two new sets and I see people mention 12 hour wait times while mine are 30 hour-long. Is my game bugged?

No. Set 23 (Sophie, Maria, Nadia, Lily, Addison, Asha, Ally, Chloe, Claire and Julia) recruitment times grew from 12 or something to 31 or 34 hours.

Set 24 (Rena, Savannah, Maya, Aaliyah, Riley, Alexa, Naomi, Autumn, Rosa and Sydney) all have 12 hour recruitment time.

However, due to the fact that both sets mix in (if you weren’t done with set 23 when 24 came out), the timers on the “newest” girls may still be in the 20-30 hour range. You will need to recruit any 10 girls from both sets before your timer becomes 12.

♦ I was asked whether I would like to "keep going" with a party/recruitment, it would cost quite a few diamonds. What does that mean?

During a regular party, you will get to choose an extra action. The bonus (smiley faces) towards the recruitment received from this is way too small, so it is a huge waste of diamonds.

♦ I have an option to change any girl into the quest clothes to start the party. What happens if I change all of my girls into the same clothes?

You gain a measly score to the overall recruitment score (the bar with the smiley face) when you change a girl into the quest clothes. You could change all of your girls but the bonus score you would receive will still not be enough to play a big role. Even with 50-60 girls wearing the required clothing, you'd only gain 15 or so extra happiness points. That is way too far from the 50 you get from an event, so essentially it's a waste of time.

♦ I just failed a recruitment party with a girl because she did not like the topics I chose.

This thread lists known likes and dislikes of cash and diamond girls.

This thread lists known likes and dislikes of Limited-time and Mystery Box girls.

♦ I can't purchase a quest item needed for an event because it says I "need to download" it. Huh?

Known issue. You could give it a few hours and try again. If it persists, submit a ticket.

♦ I did not participate in the mystery box event apart from the 2 free boxes. Now I am offered to buy the girl as she is leaving and I am seriously considering it. Will she come wearing the mismatched clothing, or the clothing you win via the boxes?

She should come with the clothes that you win in the boxes. We had one case of a girl actually unlocking the mismatched clothing (Musse's friend), but I think that happened during the time when Mystery Box feature wasn't out for everyone, so it's most likely been fixed now.

♦ I see a waving girl on the unlocked land near my campus. Who is she?

That is Elisha the freshman. You will get a quest to expand towards her, however, you do not get to recruit her in the end.

♦ I have this quest to unlock the beach. Will the whole beach unlock when I buy the 199 diamond piece of land?

Only a portion of the beach will unlock when you buy the 199 diamond land. But the area you unlock will be much larger than the area you unlock when buying cash land (which is normally 11x11 or so).

I think the whole beach is divided into 5 sections that you need to buy before unlocking the whole beach. As far as I know you need to unlock the WHOLE beach to have access to special Beach furniture.

Useful thread: https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...orth-it-or-not

♦ I can never find any threads that post limited-time quest spoilers.

We keep all limited-time quest discussions in one big thread. Link
    Last edited by Jool; 07-18-13 at 11:09 AM.

Classes, Collectibles, Crushes and Thought Bubbles

♦ I see my Classes/Lessons tab has changed.

Yes, some of the times and amount of credits have changed. Collectibles are now required to initiate classes too. The amount of credits and the cash cost of the classes now scales with your level – it will slowly grow.

Pros: Classes now offer a much larger amount of credits per time spent, which benefits high level players since we need 200k-300k credits for some promotions.

Cons: Having to regain the collectibles.

♦ Before the Classes/Lessons change I only used to do Doctorate. Should I do it now too?

It is really up to you but I would say no.

Old Doctorate took 12 hours, new Doctorate takes 2 days. So unless you’re only able to access the game once every 2 days, there are much better options for you to choose from.

The absolute best knowledge points per hour rate is that of Web Browsing (5 minutes), with Basic Literature (30 minutes) in 2nd and Study Group (1 hour) in 3rd. However, not everyone is able to sit clicking the 5 or 30 minute lessons all day, so stick to the one you’re most comfortable with taking the frequency of when you can access the game into account.

When I’m at home all day doing nothing, I do the Study Group every hour. If I know I’ll be away from the game for a longer period of time, I do the 6 or 8 hour study instead.

Here’s a random example (I’m using my current game course amounts):

Bob is able to access the game 3 times a day.

Calculus at 6 hours gives him 13,214 knowledge points.
    Doctorate at 48 hours (2 days) gives him 33,036 knowledge points.

If Bob does a Doctorate, he will get 33,036 knowledge points in 2 days. But given his ability to check the game 3 times a day, he would be able to do 6 Calculuses in 2 days, giving him a total of 79,284 knowledge points in 2 days.

♦ Where can I find spoilers and prizes for the collectible events?

All-in-one post.

♦ What is the point in the Key collectible?

Nobody knows, but in some rare cases people needed those to unlock pets, instead of the pet collectibles.

♦ I would like to learn more about crushes.

Crushes are guys you pair up with a girl of your choosing to start the dating process. Certain pairs get different chemistry but as far as we know chemistry doesn’t really matter.

You will have to remember which girl has been paired with a guy because you may end up pairing the same girl with 2 or more guys, and there is no way to fix that once it’s done.

There are 4 stages of dating. Strangers to Casual Friends, Casual Friends to Close Friends, Close Friends to Sparks Flying and Sparks Flying to Crush.

While doing dates you will sometimes receive Crushes collectibles (Rose, Jewelry and Chocolate).

Some guys’ dating requirements are relatively low and you will become Crushes in a matter of 10 long dates. Others have much bigger requirements with Sparks to Crushes needing 700 hearts.

Once your girl is on Crush status with a guy, he will “join” your campus by walking around the house, generally trailing behind his girlfriend. They will give Rose thought bubbles that give energy or a tiny but of money.
    When your girl reaches a milestone (by progressing onto a new dating stage) with a guy, he will give her a present. List of presents: https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...-their-rewards

♦ I have 5+ guys on Crush level and yet there are never more than 4 on my campus.

Only 4 guys will be present on your campus at the same time. They swap around though, so one moment you may have Harlan, Jesse, Scott and Jeff and the next moment you’ll have Harlan, Scott, Jeff and Brent.

♦ I have heard of this Debarshi guy but he is not listed on the phone in my game.

Debarshi is unlocked by recruiting diamond girl Vicky, but only AFTER you’ve recruited Mary.

♦ I just fulfilled a girl's thought bubble and was awarded a diamond. What it that?

Sometimes (very rarely) you receive a diamond instead of cash when fulfilling a girl's thought bubble. However, to have a chance to get a diamond, it needs to be a bubble where you actually bought something (furniture or piece of clothing), and not the bubble where you had to put an existing piece of clothing on a girl.

It is always worth popping the furniture bubbles if the cost of the furniture is less than what your thought bubble cash reward is (scales with level).
    Last edited by Jool; 08-03-13 at 04:35 AM.

Remodel, Pets, Club Rewards, Wheel Spins and Fashion Showdown

♦ I don’t understand the remodel feature. Could anyone help me?

If you have started playing before the remodel feature went live - whatever old rooms you may have built in the past will be greyed out and you will not be able to build those again, ever.

Remodel feature changed the way we build rooms. You now have to follow a specific order to unlock more rooms. You start off with Kitchen and work your way to the last room of the chain – Music Studio. You can only build one of each room from the chain, however, once you’re done with the whole chain you should be able to build any room of the chain again. All the old rooms will still be greyed out.

Now when building a room you will need to place down the foundation and pay to begin building the room, which will take 4 hours. After that you will need to select the floor and wallpaper, for which you have to pay more. Once the room is complete, you will receive a reward.

For full reward list, check this thread: https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...eature-rewards

You will notice that some of the sizes have changed too. The old Gym was 10x10 while the new Gym is 12x10. The old Ballroom was 18x15 while the new Ballroom is 10x15, etc.

♦ I am trying to build a room but the game won’t let me. Why?

1) Old pre-remodel rooms will always remain greyed out and there is no way you can build them again. You are probably selecting an old room without realizing.

2) You need to follow the order of the remodel rooms, so if you’re trying to build the Gym, you’ll have to build Dining Room, Ballroom, Dressing Room and all the other rooms that come before the Gym.

3) You need to complete the remodel chain before you will be able to build the same room again.

♦ What’s the deal with pets?

You can now have pets on campus! Your choices include a cat, 2 dogs (boxer and shiba inu), a bunny and a hamster. The first 4 cost cash, hamster costs 40 diamonds.

To get a pet, you will need to place one or more of the pet furniture down (by purchasing it) to search it for Pet collectibles (Food and Treats).

Pets have a happiness bar that depletes over time. To raise your pet’s happiness you need to click on it and choose an action – Feed (need Food collectibles), Give Treat (needs Treats collectibles), Pet (consumes 20 energy) or Play (consumed 20 energy).

If you maintain your pet’s happiness bar, your pet will produce a pink paw icon over its head (as often as every 15 seconds). The pet paw “bubble” (as I call it anyway) gives Happy Pets Collectibles (Ring, Coin and Watch) or a bit of cash, equivalent to what you get when popping a girl’s fashion bubble. So far the collectibles aren’t used for anything, but the small cash bonus is nice, due to the frequency of pet bubbles. (You could sit clicking it all day and earn a couple million cash).

If you do not maintain your pet’s happiness bar, your pet will eventually go to sleep, which disables them for 2 days.

♦ Could anyone show me the club rewards?

https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...ase-contribute

♦ I just won a cool prize in the wheel spin. Are there any other items you can win?

https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...l-Spin-rewards

♦ Where can I find more info on Fashion Showdown?

https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth... need to know.

♦ I keep losing in the Fashion Showdown! Could people vote for me if they see my name?

Jbaybayy started a thread where you can put your FS name down: https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...-forum-members!
    Last edited by Jool; 07-30-13 at 10:06 AM.

Creativity, Suggestions and Feedback

♦ I’m looking to share my creativity with the forum members.

There are plenty of threads where you can unleash your creativity.

In the General section of the forum you will find:

Who is your favourite girl
    Who is your least favourite girl

In the Creativity sub-forum you will find:

Show Your Girls
    Colour of the day
    Girl of the day
    Item of the day
    Themed Challenge
    Extreme Makeovers
    Ugliest Outfits

Show your leader/avatar
    Lookalikes

3 Show your room threads (we should really stick to one lol):

Show your rooms
    Show your remodelled rooms
    Show your house

A recruit you'd love to have based on you or someone else

In the Suggestions sub-forum we have:

Suggest a detailed LTQ
    Campus Life clothing ideas
    Draw a future recruit
    Career Suggestions

And many other creative threads!
    Last edited by Jool; 07-18-13 at 08:50 AM.

Misc., old stuff and other fun threads

♦ I'd love to learn more about old quests and recruits since I have only recently started playing.

https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...et-s-reminisce

♦ I was reading through some old threads and noticed people were complaining about buying hair for their girls. Why?

During the early days of the Salon, each girl could only keep one hairstyle (and hair colour, eye colour and lip colour). So if your girl had diamond hair on and a quest you were doing required you to buy a cash hair for her, you would lose that diamond hair unless you bought it back.

♦ I am an older player and I noticed my husky is missing. What happened to him?

Sadly, Husky has been removed from the game, most likely due to the pets feature.

Campus Life Trivia

Campus Life Trivia 2
    Last edited by Jool; 07-18-13 at 09:18 AM.

Ask Jesse or PG John to make this a stickey

Can people who aren't new ask stuff?

We tried to do that with oleeta's helpful links thread but they said they reserved sticky's for employee messages! However i noticed on the PC forum that PGJohn had made a useful links thread and inside there were links to posts made by forum users, so they could do that which would be helpful too!
    Great thread idea Jool
    Leanne
    Life is short, Break the Rules.Forgive quickly, Kiss SLOWLY.Love truly.Laugh uncontrollably And never regret ANYTHING That makes you smile.”

Sorority Superstar terrihallman's Avatar
    Great idea Jool. Thanks for all your hard work!

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkalmond View Post
    Ofcourse! Most of the stuff listed was off the top of my head, I'm sure I missed a lot of stuff lol. Still updating the posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkalmond View Post
    Ask Jesse or PG John to make this a stickey

No, you have to ask Sydney haha :P
    Leanne
    Life is short, Break the Rules.Forgive quickly, Kiss SLOWLY.Love truly.Laugh uncontrollably And never regret ANYTHING That makes you smile.”

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    ♦ I have come across a peculiar graphical issue in my game. Whom do I approach about it?

You could mention it in my Suggestions thread, send a PM to an employee or submit a ticket. Or all 3.

Always submit a ticket first, they will ask that if you PM them. I noticed you did not mention the thread I created. Well anyone is welcome to do that as well.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

I don't see the point in having 2 threads of the same nature.

I learned something new! I always call the new sets 24 and 25 lol obviously....the first girl is Your leader Duh :P
    Set 23 and 24 it is :P
    Leanne

Jool, could you link the thread with forummers GC names somewhere along with the FS names? I seem to remember that you pointed someone out to it and now there's someone else with the same question. I want to point them to your thread. Thanks!

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jool View Post
    I don't see the point in having 2 threads of the same nature.
    Your thread is not just about issues though is it. You are giving new suggestions which are great. I have just tried to keep it it simple and to the point. It's serving the purpose it was created for.

But it's fine Jool. I get it....

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Quote Originally Posted by KairiUK2 View Post
    I learned something new! I always call the new sets 24 and 25 lol obviously....the first girl is Your leader Duh :P
    Set 23 and 24 it is :P
    Yeah, Sprinkles corrected me some time ago lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Oleeta View Post
    Jool, could you link the thread with forummers GC names somewhere along with the FS names? I seem to remember that you pointed someone out to it and now there's someone else with the same question. I want to point them to your thread. Thanks!
    If I can find it, sure.

Angelic Member Streaks0fStardust's Avatar
    Woah, Jool, that was a lot of work. Thank you so, so much.

Great thread! Nice work!

Something else of note: if you are just starting a new game you will never have the old rooms in the first place. You will start with a living room and be asked to expand with specific rooms in a series of quests as tou progress. The one exception is the regular bedroom. You can build more than one as needed since when you recruit a girl the game will sometimes require a new room for her.

My newly started game also has another feature/quest I have never seen before: lost freshmen. A box appears explaining that some of the freshmen are lost ans you can recruit them and helpthem out by buying land until you reach them. The girl's name is Elisha (I haven't gotten far enough to recruit her nor have I found others).
    "Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."

-- Winston Churchill

Elisha's quest is definitely not new and as far as I know you do not get to recruit her even after completing her quest line. I'll tweak the remodel answer.

Quote Originally Posted by TxCat View Post
    Something else of note: if you are just starting a new game you will never have the old rooms in the first place. You will start with a living room and be asked to expand with specific rooms in a series of quests as tou progress. The one exception is the regular bedroom. You can build more than one as needed since when you recruit a girl the game will sometimes require a new room for her.

My newly started game also has another feature/quest I have never seen before: lost freshmen. A box appears explaining that some of the freshmen are lost ans you can recruit them and helpthem out by buying land until you reach them. The girl's name is Elisha (I haven't gotten far enough to recruit her nor have I found others).
    Elisha the freshman isn't a new feature, she stands there waving until you expand to her then she sorta thanks you and leaves ( i cant remember if you get a reward or not) You cannot recruit her though! i was hoping you did when i was first trying to get to her!
    Leanne

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast