Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by giraffe510 View Post
    Hello DD, and welcome to the forum...just know there will be no walking the gangplank here...we like to share but you can keep all the booty you find...
    Ahoy, giraffe! Me buckos call me Duncan or Donut but they be knowin' better than to call me (Arghhhh) DD! It sounds like a girly moniker'n anybody who calls me a girly name gunna walk th' plank. Treat me right'n I'll share me donuts with ye.

Sorority Superstar BlackCatLady's Avatar
    Hi Donut - could just eat one! Enjoy the cove and the forum. And remember you may be an old salt dog but all pirates also need a ships cat!
    A cat leaves paw prints on your heart.

GC ID: BLACKCATLADY! - TPC (no longer playing but have not deleted my game!) & TZ
    Tribez & Castlez - 56bcia / BlackCatLady

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DuncanDonut View Post
    Well shiver me timbers! Ye're a jolly lass to be knowin'. Thank ye from th' bottom 'o me heart. That truly be really nice 'o ye to share all 'tis wit' me. Here, have a nice hot donut'n a cup 'o spiced rum. Cheers!

(And don't worry, I promise not to overdo the pirate speak. You may call me Duncan or Donut; I don't care.)
    I don't drink but I will take all the donuts you have to offer, see you around Duncan.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCatLady View Post
    Hi Donut - could just eat one! Enjoy the cove and the forum. And remember you may be an old salt dog but all pirates also need a ships cat!
    A black kitty lass may come aboard me ship anytime. Me cat, Chum McStinky, would love to meet ye lovely acquaintance.

Ahoy, giraffe! Me buckos call me Duncan or Donut but they be knowin' better than to call me (Arghhhh) DD! It sounds like a girly moniker'n anybody who calls me a girly name gunna walk th' plank. Treat me right'n I'll share me donuts with ye.
    Apologies, Sir Duncan...I'll not walk the plank but I do prefer Krispy Kreme when the red light is on...

Harrharr, giraffe. But me donuts be made from scratch.

Harrharr, giraffe. But me donuts be made from scratch.
    I prefer mine made from sugar, flour, jam, etc

GC ID: BLACKCATLADY! - TPC (no longer playing but have not deleted my game!) & TZ

I prefer mine made from sugar, flour, jam, etc
    Alas, a lass with a jolly sense of humor! I be feelin' right at home with ye.

Hey, Duncan.... I've got a hankering for a chocolate donut with the little sprinkles on top. You got any? I'll bring the
    coffee. Welcome to the forum!
    Game Center: magic$hoes

Quote Originally Posted by JessiBlue View Post
    Hey, Duncan.... I've got a hankering for a chocolate donut with the little sprinkles on top. You got any? I'll bring the
    coffee. Welcome to the forum!
    Chocolate donuts and coffee? Aye! Me 'n Chum will be waitin' for ye on me ship, the Wendy Gale. And if ye would, please ask the darkangel, the giraffe and the BlackCatLady to come along, too, if they be wantin'. Cheers!

I'm a wantin' ..... Don't know what for but I be a wantin'

Zipping my lips...

Chocolate donuts and coffee? Aye! Me 'n Chum will be waitin' for ye on me ship, the Wendy Gale. And if ye would, please ask the darkangel, the giraffe and the BlackCatLady to come along, too, if they be wantin'. Cheers!
    Thank you, kind sir...shall I bring the wood polish for your sidekick's peg leg ? And sardines for Chum?

Mornin' tiss a fine sunrise and paradise fer sure. The lassies come to welcome Chum and me with gifts of wood polish, coffee and sardines and the buckos stay away. Aye, paradise!

I be wantin' hot donuts..

Duncan got fresh chocolate-iced, fudge-filled, double-chocolate chocolate donuts.

Mornin' tiss a fine sunrise and paradise fer sure. The lassies come to welcome Chum and me with gifts of wood polish, coffee and sardines and the buckos stay away. Aye, paradise!
    The buckos stay in the main threads..not very helpful, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    I be wantin' hot donuts..
    Gosh, me too...drat!

Puppy shelter...cruising along in the gene pool of life!
    Duncan got fresh chocolate-iced, fudge-filled, double-chocolate chocolate donuts.
    Whoop! Smack daddy! Lawdy, and have mercy bow cup!! Chocolate, dub chocolate, triple choclate.....

A dream machine Duncan D, lots of choco treats made just for DA and a few other lassies.

Cheers to the Double D!!

Law of Logical Argument ...... "Anything is possible if you don't know what you're talking about"
    "Don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining"
    "I am the dark side"

Did somebody say chocolate!

Hi Darkangel ! You seem like you know your stuff !!! My young son and myself did all the Kraal quest but no ship ??? We are noobs what do we do please ?

sincerely

Liam and Dad

Quote Originally Posted by LiamandDad View Post
    Hi Darkangel ! You seem like you know your stuff !!! My young son and myself did all the Kraal quest but no ship ??? We are noobs what do we do please ?

sincerely

Liam and Dad
    Hi and welcome to the forum both of you

You craft the ship once you complete all the 3 parts required (3 quests) on the dates specified. We have completed one of the quests, 2 more to go before we get to craft the ship.

https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...LTQ-Black-ship
    Last edited by darkangel; 05-30-13 at 09:36 PM.

Hello all! I am new to the forums!

Quote Originally Posted by Kattiee View Post
    Hello all! I am new to the forums!
    Welcome! Let me take a wild guess...Campus Lifer?...lol...
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

Because actually it's against Federal law, just so you know. To me out shouldn't matter, but to the GOV IT DOES...unfortunately......& sadly.......but my daughter w/out knowing any better downloaded google play to KINDLE FIRE HD, then on mine w/in minutes after she did mine, I IMMEDIATELY REMOVED after looking into it! Then told her to remove & reboot. Bc they actually check these things over time...maybe their bored lol!! We have 1 FBI, & 1 CIA agent in the family. So it only took a few minutes in phone calls to find out & yrs it's illegal! But . People do it anyway. Yes I would have loved to have google play on device, but it will eventually bite you, & not to mention VOID ALL WARRANTIES for ANY TYPE OF device. Our kindle-Amazon doesn't allow @ this time google play for some ODD reason. Anywhoo, to each his/her own but I just wanted anyone to be aware, that's all. Good Bless ALL OF YOU!!!! SHE'S 18 but told her to check w/ me b4 EVER trying something that looks good again!!! For her safety & mine. LOVE TO ALL IN CHRIST JESUS!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Thank GOD we have a computer tech in the family also to have told me what to do to fix that issue!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast