Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome to our new forums!

This thread is mostly to answer questions and get feedback for this place. See something you want changed or have some suggestions? Post it here! This space is for all of you and we want to make it perfect for both discussion and for us to listen to you.

A couple of things: to add a picture when making a thread or using the 'advanced post', click the picture button in the middle right of the buttons. For Quick Reply, it's the 3rd button from the right.

Please search for a key word (top right) or check the FAQ (link in the top left) before making a thread, as many questions are asked a lot and have been answered.

For threads that cover a couple of games, feel free to just pick one sub-forum. I can move threads around though so don't worry too much if you accidentally post a Zoo thread in Hotel or something.

You can't make new threads here in Announcements, but you can post of course. This will be the area for big news basically.

The time that is displayed depends on your user settings, so pick your timezone or go with Pacific time ;)

Finally, while we don't want inappropriate posts, arguing, and all that, negative posts on our games are as welcome as positive ones. We want to hear your honest opinions on our games or these forums so we can improve them. Again, this is a place for all of you to say what's on your minds.

This is just a few things so based on additional questions, I'll add more info to this post. Welcome to the Pocket Gems forums!

Active Member Tsoran deArgonoth's Avatar
    What would be the proper location for discussing "old" games such as arctic or farm? Not that I have much to say about either of them, but in case someone has a question about them, there doesn't seem to be anywhere here that fits.

3. 11-03-11, 06:09 PM
    Reason
    user-requested

Just saying "hi", I made it over to the board.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsoran deArgonoth View Post
    What would be the proper location for discussing "old" games such as arctic or farm? Not that I have much to say about either of them, but in case someone has a question about them, there doesn't seem to be anywhere here that fits.
    I hadn't really thought about that actually. I think if it's pressing enough, they'll put it in one of the support ones, or perhaps Tap Zoo (being the oldest after all). If there's more than just a few posts about the older games though I'll make their own subforum.

I'm here, I'm here! Has the train left the tap zoo station yet? LOL

I like how topics are separated by game. I only play tap zoo at this time, so when people forgot to put the game in the topic title, we used to have to open each thread to find out the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by cheatcodes7334 View Post
    Hello. When are the Get Satisfaction Pocket Gems boards getting deleted?
    Early next week. Feel free to bring over any lingering threads.

Quote Originally Posted by cheatcodes7334 View Post
    How do you pm a member?
    Click their name in a thread then "Private Message", or go to their profile and it's on the left.

Nice to see you all here.

Sometimes Here, Sometimes There, but never near
    game announcments are nice to see here in this thread but I think you should also post the game update announcments in the subforum for that game also & disable replys to the game update announcments in this sub-forum

or better yet post a thread under the game sub-forum & make the Announcments more of a bulliton board with quick messages

-GamePlay StorbinC

Hi everyone! I'm so glad that we got a PocketGems forums! Now more people will be able to find us! Fun, fun, fun!!!

This is going to be much better

I am PST too, so I didn't have to change the time zone settings.

Um, help! I'm getting the could not connect to the server message in both pet shop and pet hotel!!!! HELP ME EMPLOYEES!

Sometimes Here, Sometimes There, but never near
    Quote Originally Posted by callefler View Post
    Um, help! I'm getting the could not connect to the server message in both pet shop and pet hotel!!!! HELP ME EMPLOYEES!
    welcome to the Forums :-)

this might be a stupid question but
    1. do you have an internet connection, PocketGem games require an internet connection to play
    2. did you jailbreak your device, if you did PG might think your cheating & they ban those people who they think are cheating

if the above does not apply to you try rebooting your device
    Get gas cards cheap and make money as well,
    make money from home: http://www.GasClubOfAmerica.com/ and click "JOIN US" then use referral ID: STORBIN

Why would they ban those who jailbreaked their devices? I have Internet. Yes, I did jailbreak.

How do I get it to load??

went to that before,not doing it again.

Are there plans for new games coming soon?

Quote Originally Posted by callefler View Post
    Why would they ban those who jailbreaked their devices? I have Internet. Yes, I did jailbreak.
    OMG, I would have thought that is was obvious. For the same reason that cheaters are not tolerated in other activities !

:/ pet hotel anuall party

I cant see how ppl could cheat in games like these... Maybe they're tech savvy but i still don't see it...

Is it just me or did it take other people forever to find these forums? Lol
    I assumed they would be on fb as that's what some of my others games use to communicate with their players.

Either way I'm glad I finally these forums! It's great to see they address issues so quickly!

Hello friends i'm new here.Today i join this forum platforum.

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzjacklin View Post
    Hello friends i'm new here.Today i join this forum platforum.
    hello and welcome ..hope you enjoy the forums

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

hell every one nice to meet you. my name is Eshan Sharma and i lived in India.i am a Indian astrologer.i am study astrology and horoscope online report and Predictions for horoscope matching as per Indian Vedic astrology system.
    my website name is http://www.zodiac-signs-meanings.com
    http://www.zodiac-signs-meanings.com

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast