Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4787959697
Results 2,401 to 2,411 of 2411

Thread: The Tribez - let's share

Intrepid Explorer
    - - - Updated - - -

Is anyone still playing The Tribez?
    I still drop in occasionally but I hate Farmers Bay so much that it upsets me and puts me off everything else!:-(
    How on earth am I supposed to gather 2000+ Ostrich eggs???

Also the game keeps telling me I don't have enough friends(OUCH!!!)
    I don't have any wish lists for my friends anymore.
    Overall I feel a bit bewildered.
    But feel free to add me as a friend:-)
    (((((Because clearly I don't have enough(or any))))))
    Last edited by Jolo; 02-04-16 at 11:13 AM. Reason: It added everything twice!
    Game Centre id is (%)Jolo66(%)

Yes still playing

Quote Originally Posted by Jolo View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

I still drop in occasionally but I hate Farmers Bay so much that it upsets me and puts me off everything else!:-(

I'm still playing but the game crashes constantly so very frustrated and not making much progress. After a few crashes I just quit for the day. To get friends you have to connect to Facebook unfortunately. Good luck.
    Castlez ID oj37kt
    game name June
    Tribez ID gswb5u9
    game name miamare

Still playing

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, still playing for some reason.

It's become mostly a churn for more and more expensive things to build -- some impossibly expensive, like requiring 2000 eggs.

The new Chief's House is ridiculous; the items you need rarely seem to drop, so mostly dumping resources in, and deleting the surplus items, which you end up needing the next time. Pretty frustrating, and not much fun.

Competitions are won by cheaters. There must be a way to get unlimited free crystals, since that's the only way some of those scores could be achieved.

Friends have to be through Facebook, and the iPad version has a bug (for months now) so you can't actually get help from friends on the sub-islands.

So, yeah, still playing, but not sure why.

Hi all,
    I am new to this forum and am having difficulties figuring it out. I had belonged to T&C forum a long time ago ( game name "Giynan" but never really figured it out once they insisted on FB and all my old friends disappeared. ) I have been playing Tribez for a long time but going is slow without neighbours. I have FB account but don't know how to add friends that play this game - don't want to bug my regular FB friends.
    Help!

Game name : Kenzie652
    ID 9u5x6j63

Im new to this game and i like it but i dnt have any neighbors, anyone here willing to become one..that would be a great help..im on this dino quests right now(tiger cub in a basket quest etc)thanks guys my name in fb is Anuni Mos

Hi all, new here. I have a question. I built the raft but I cant use it. What am I missing?
    Also is that how you cross the river to get the chests on that little peace of grass below the saw mill?

If anyone still playing help needed.

Haven't played for a while but now have Fishermans Cove. I have a quest "Time To Fish " - Catch Perch. How do I catch the fish?
    Timer comes up only have a harpoon to use, the fisherman brings in fish but obviously not a perch as quest won't tick off. Using loads of food and sand but can't get past this quest. Need to do this quest to move on.TIA

Intrepid Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by kiza4 View Post
    If anyone still playing help needed.

Haven't played for a while but now have Fishermans Cove. I have a quest "Time To Fish " - Catch Perch. How do I catch the fish?
    Timer comes up only have a harpoon to use, the fisherman brings in fish but obviously not a perch as quest won't tick off. Using loads of food and sand but can't get past this quest. Need to do this quest to move on.TIA
    Hi Kiza,

Apologies for not replying sooner as I don't come to the forums much anymore. I just checked in here to see if anyone else was still playing. So not sure if you're still having this issue.
    I return to The Tribez occasionally, play for a few days/weeks/months until something annoys me too much and abandon it again. I have returned recently and have been enjoying Fishermans Cove.
    I have completed the quest you mention so I can't check it in my game but a couple of things spring to mind:
    Firstly if you use the fish to make soup before the correct number of fish have been collected then the game deducts the fish used and you start counting from scratch again. Iirc we had to catch 5 perch so make sure you catch 5 and have them in your larder before you use 4or more to make soup.
    Secondly are you sure the quest is to collect Perch? I kept getting confused at the start of this whole fishing thing between Perch and Roach. Perch are the first type you can fish for with the harpoon, minnows are next after you upgrade the bay and Roach are the 3rd type.
    I wish it said the type of fish when you go to choose what your fishing for. You can check in your larder and there IT names the fish you have as well as telling you how many of each you have.
    Best of luck!
    I hope you're enjoying it.

Intrepid Explorer
    Duplicate
    Last edited by Jolo; 10-11-16 at 09:02 AM.

Hi Jolo
    Thanks for the reply,
    I have managed to sort the quest out, I was unsure how to actually catch the fish! Realised by tapping at the screen the fish got caught, just couldn't get my head round it, so now getting on quite well. Thanks again

Hi Kiza,

Apologies for not replying sooner as I don't come to the forums much anymore. I just checked in here to see if anyone else was still playing. So not sure if you're still having this issue.
    I return to The Tribez occasionally, play for a few days/weeks/months until something annoys me too much and abandon it again. I have returned recently and have been enjoying Fishermans Cove.
    I have completed the quest you mention so I can't check it in my game but a couple of things spring to mind:
    Firstly if you use the fish to make soup before the correct number of fish have been collected then the game deducts the fish used and you start counting from scratch again. Iirc we had to catch 5 perch so make sure you catch 5 and have them in your larder before you use 4or more to make soup.
    Secondly are you sure the quest is to collect Perch? I kept getting confused at the start of this whole fishing thing between Perch and Roach. Perch are the first type you can fish for with the harpoon, minnows are next after you upgrade the bay and Roach are the 3rd type.
    I wish it said the type of fish when you go to choose what your fishing for. You can check in your larder and there IT names the fish you have as well as telling you how many of each you have.
    Best of luck!

I hope you're enjoying it.

Lightbulb Stuck on the 'Catch Perch' quest

Quote Originally Posted by kiza4 View Post
    Hi Jolo
    Thanks for the reply,
    I have managed to sort the quest out, I was unsure how to actually catch the fish! Realised by tapping at the screen the fish got caught, just couldn't get my head round it, so now getting on quite well. Thanks again

Hello Kiza4 & Jolo66,

I am playing this game both in Facebook on Chrome (pc) and in the Facebook Gameroom app on my pc.

I can't get past this quest. No matter how many fish I catch using the 'Perch' level, nothing ever gets added to the larder and I can't complete the task.

Any suggestions for me?

Cheers,

drmeagle

Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4787959697