Page 3 of 97 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 2411

Thread: The Tribez - let's share

  1. #51
    Zookeeper kiza4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    North East England
    Posts
    913
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie View Post
    You do not absolutely have to buy gems, but as Impy says, they do come in handy every now and again. But I would wait and pick your time. Game Insight have a lot of specials that will pop up from time to time. The best I have seen so far is a 2 day special where you can get 3x (yes, three times) the normal amount of gems for the same money. They will pop up randomly when you collect from a merchant or house or whatever. So hang out if you can and wait for one of those specials to pop up.

    As for the upgrades and new merchants, I have found that if you follow the quests down the left-hand side of the screen, and complete what you can of those whenever you can, you won't really need gems for those. What you may need gems for are the quests where you have to search the cave or the plane wreck (coming up in the game pretty soon for you) for a specific item. They are the ones that bottle-neck the game and you might want to spend the gems to get those quickly, because some of them can be very rare and take a while to find.

    Good luck!
    Hi Aussie
    Thanks for the reply, have had a few pops up but not the 3x one so will watch out for it, and probably will buy something before long. Really enjoying it since I think PC has gone into too many battles and quests that aren't working properly. Visiting your neck of the woods next year and really looking forward to it. So 10 mins and my game will be ready for me, and will probably browse the offers. Cheers!

  2. #52
    Intrepid Explorer impy22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern Illinois
    Posts
    2,013
    Quote Originally Posted by kiza4 View Post
    Hi
    I'm part of the way through L8 and need to upgrade my warehouse but need 200 lumber, can't buy the lumber merchant until completed L8 but can use 20 gems to upgrade warehouse to next level, but keep getting pop ups to buy gems, bonus deals etc are they worth buying or will I be able to get through without buying anything. I don't mind buying items but want to buy the best deals any suggestions please.
    i never bought any and have made it all the way they if you can't buy the lumber mill yet there is a quest you need to finish do not spend gems on warehouses build another one you need several on each island 6 are 7 at least then upgrade them with coins repeat do not spend gems on anything except the find things quests they are the toughest to complete and those are the ones that unlock the next feature in the game
    Last edited by impy22; 07-13-13 at 09:13 AM.
    Everything doesn't happen for a reason, but there is a reason for everything.

  3. #53
    Zookeeper kiza4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    North East England
    Posts
    913
    Quote Originally Posted by impy22 View Post
    i never bought any and have made it all the way they if you can't buy the lumber mill yet there is a quest you need to finish do not spend gems on warehouses build another one you need several on each island 6 are 7 at least then upgrade them with coins repeat do not spend gems on anything except the find things quests they are the toughest to complete and those are the ones that unlock the next feature in the game
    Thanks for that, yeah rechecked and hadn't upgraded one of the huts, so once thats upgraded should be able to get the lumber mill. Don't mind buying items but obviously if you can get through a game without purchases all the better. I have had a pop up - starter pack for $2.99 but being sterling for me wasn't sure if i bought this what i would be charged, but still undecided if i need to. Really loving this game, only been on PC this morning to collect and send ships out so this is great.

  4. #54
    Intrepid Explorer impy22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern Illinois
    Posts
    2,013
    Quote Originally Posted by kiza4 View Post
    Thanks for that, yeah rechecked and hadn't upgraded one of the huts, so once thats upgraded should be able to get the lumber mill. Don't mind buying items but obviously if you can get through a game without purchases all the better. I have had a pop up - starter pack for $2.99 but being sterling for me wasn't sure if i bought this what i would be charged, but still undecided if i need to. Really loving this game, only been on PC this morning to collect and send ships out so this is great.
    all depends on how patient you are I think I used gems on three are four quest that are really tough seems like if you need to find 4 of something the 5th takes forever ect.
    Everything doesn't happen for a reason, but there is a reason for everything.

  5. #55
    Intrepid Explorer impy22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern Illinois
    Posts
    2,013
    Another hint the timed quest have nothing to do with advancing in the game they are just extra items that usually pay out resources once a day they are nice to have ESP the carnival quest if you get it build as many as you can in the time frame given they pay good
    Everything doesn't happen for a reason, but there is a reason for everything.

  6. #56
    Zookeeper kiza4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    North East England
    Posts
    913
    Quote Originally Posted by impy22 View Post
    Another hint the timed quest have nothing to do with advancing in the game they are just extra items that usually pay out resources once a day they are nice to have ESP the carnival quest if you get it build as many as you can in the time frame given they pay good
    Brilliant will watch out for it (Carnival), trying to be patient but will see how long it lasts for probably give in. Should I expand as soon as I get enough coins or wait, I just have enough for the cheapest land I think was 5000 coins or should I use the coins on the buildings first?

  7. #57
    Intrepid Explorer impy22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern Illinois
    Posts
    2,013
    Don't expand until needed either out of space are for a quest sometimes something needed in a quest is in a particular piece of land there should be a find button by the step hit it and it will show what land is needed
    Everything doesn't happen for a reason, but there is a reason for everything.

  8. #58
    Zookeeper kiza4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    North East England
    Posts
    913
    Ok, now have a native with a tornado going around him - something popped up - watch out for the wind. Have tapped him a couple of times and eats away 100 coins a time, should I let it burn out if I can or is there a point where it won't cost?

  9. #59
    Sorority Superstar BlackCatLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,938
    Kiza - my advice is leave those whirl winds as they are very expensive at out levels. It is associated with a quest about collecting leaflets or sheets of paper or something but they will eat up those coins.
    The whirlwind will use up a man so if you want to get rid of it, tap on the map icon on the bottom menu which takes you to a map of the islands and then go back to the island you are on. The whirl wind should have gone and your man can get working again. I do feel like a slave driver in this game but am really enjoying it.
    A cat leaves paw prints on your heart.

    GC ID: BLACKCATLADY! - TPC (no longer playing but have not deleted my game!) & TZ
    Tribez & Castlez - 56bcia / BlackCatLady


  10. #60
    Zookeeper kiza4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    North East England
    Posts
    913
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCatLady View Post
    Kiza - my advice is leave those whirl winds as they are very expensive at out levels. It is associated with a quest about collecting leaflets or sheets of paper or something but they will eat up those coins.
    The whirlwind will use up a man so if you want to get rid of it, tap on the map icon on the bottom menu which takes you to a map of the islands and then go back to the island you are on. The whirl wind should have gone and your man can get working again. I do feel like a slave driver in this game but am really enjoying it.
    Hi
    Thanks for the reply, understand now just let him ride the storm out, yeah I'm really enjoying it aswell did a quick check on web to see if a forum is set up for it, there is - alot of reading to do and you know when you just want to progress, so getting my answer quickly here from all you good players. What level are you at? Almost completed L10 and eager to get on,but taking it slow so I can enjoy it without hoping spending any money or little as possible none spent as yet but offers keep tempting me. At the moment spending time on this game and SP as I think the other games are dying a slow death and PC has too much fighting in, it should be peaceful - paradise, so thanks for info and keep enjoying.

  11. #61
    Intrepid Explorer
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,134
    I'm loving this game much like I used to love Pirates Cove. This game is addictive, and I LOVE NOT HAVING TO LOG INTO A SERVER TO PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I'm currently level 44 anxiously awaiting to hit level 45, so that a lot of buildings will open up, and allow me to expand on every island I have opened up

  12. #62
    Intrepid Explorer
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,485
    Help p,ease. How do I chase away the wild tigers?

  13. #63
    Intrepid Explorer
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,134
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool23 View Post
    Help p,ease. How do I chase away the wild tigers?
    sent you a response to the PM, but tap them like you do murlods

  14. #64
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Near London
    Posts
    48
    Hi all, can anyone tell me, if I buy in the three guest workers, do they stay for good or have a shelf life?

    Thanks.

  15. #65
    Angelic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    6,565
    They are temporary.

  16. #66
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Near London
    Posts
    48
    Gah, thanks Hayden.

  17. #67
    Intrepid Explorer impy22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern Illinois
    Posts
    2,013
    Quote Originally Posted by Dale_TEM View Post
    Hi all, can anyone tell me, if I buy in the three guest workers, do they stay for good or have a shelf life?

    Thanks.
    dont waste your gems
    Everything doesn't happen for a reason, but there is a reason for everything.

  18. #68
    Intrepid Explorer
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,718
    Quote Originally Posted by mike3775 View Post
    sent you a response to the PM, but tap them like you do murlods
    will the dino's get the tigers then too?

  19. #69
    Intrepid Explorer
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,217
    I haven't seen any Tigers in my game. They must be a future pleasure yet to come....

  20. #70
    Intrepid Explorer impy22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern Illinois
    Posts
    2,013
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallaby View Post
    will the dino's get the tigers then too?
    no you have to do it pretty sure they show up more then once
    Everything doesn't happen for a reason, but there is a reason for everything.

  21. #71
    Intrepid Explorer
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,217
    I just got a "new" notice in my game and it points to a "Ticket to Mystery Shore" for 20 gems. Is it worth doing?

  22. #72
    Zookeeper kiza4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    North East England
    Posts
    913

    Hold The Festival

    Help again please.
    Started the above quest need to do 5 wedding rituals have done 3 so far, have completed next step - collect from 10 houses, but my query is Make a Wedding screenshot. I click find it takes to the ritual but doesn't do anything. Do I need to complete the 5 rituals first for it to work? Or am I missing something if so can someone explain for me please. Thanks

  23. #73
    Angelic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    6,565
    I couldn't figure that out either. There is a little camera icon on the bottom right of the screen. You have to use that.

  24. #74
    Zookeeper kiza4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    North East England
    Posts
    913
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayden09 View Post
    I couldn't figure that out either. There is a little camera icon on the bottom right of the screen. You have to use that.
    Ok thanks will try that, only have 1.5 rituals to do so will wait until the end.

  25. #75
    Zookeeper
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    885
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCatLady View Post
    Kiza - my advice is leave those whirl winds as they are very expensive at out levels. It is associated with a quest about collecting leaflets or sheets of paper or something but they will eat up those coins.
    The whirlwind will use up a man so if you want to get rid of it, tap on the map icon on the bottom menu which takes you to a map of the islands and then go back to the island you are on. The whirl wind should have gone and your man can get working again. I do feel like a slave driver in this game but am really enjoying it.
    Great information, and thanks everyone for contributions! Those whirlwinds were driving me nuts eating up so many coins! Agree with everyone, I play this much more than PC now.

    Tigers, huh? Look forward to that, I think!

Page 3 of 97 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •