Page 2 of 97 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: The Tribez - let's share

Intrepid Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayden09 View Post
    Every certain amount of hours the cannon can shoot. It shoots fireworks and gives out resources. So far it has been a different resource every time since I've had it. I believe it shoots every 20 or 24 hours. I will have to check that.
    Thanks Hayden.

I guess it's not such a tragedy that I will miss out on it then. But it would have been a nice little diversion for those players at higher levels with more cash to splash.
    Last edited by Aussie; 07-11-13 at 04:38 PM.

Intrepid Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCatLady View Post
    It's still early days in the game for me but I am enjoying it very much. I have progressed veeeeeeerrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy slowly so far and it is great that because of the structure of the game, that does not matter. It is a great game to fit around life!
    Giraffe - I too have tried to do the timed quest with the whirlwind but my still low coin incomes does mean that it is not viable so will probably stop tapping those guys and not bother going for the cannon. I have not made the raft yet (not opened that area up - told you I was doing it slowly) - have just built the school, still searching the plane for propellers and have yet to build a trading post but I do have 9 warehouses, 2 lumber mills, 2 quarries and 5 or 6 forester huts.
    Love the little men especially when they hide behind rocks as if they are going to the loo and all the little creatures.
    Giraffe???

I think very much the same as you, BCL. I love to savour the journey and don't feel the need to rush too much. I had the 'flu this week and had a couple of days off work, so I was able to charge ahead a bit. Only trouble with that is that it has got me more hooked on the game!

Angelic Member
    It looks nice with the circus. It gives something every 24 hours without using a worker. It is not a necessary item though.

There have been a few forum members start playing Tribez recently and there are some members that have been playing for a long time. I thought it might be useful to have a thread that we can share experiences, ask questions of more advanced players, post funny/nice/unusual pictures and generally. As PG have always been happy to have these off-topic threads for non-PG games, I have taken the liberty of creating this now.
    What is Tribez exactly?

Is it a PG game? If not I am all for trying it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Fladdis View Post
    Is it a PG game? If not I am all for trying it out.
    no it's not pg
    Everything doesn't happen for a reason, but there is a reason for everything.

Im going to check it out. I saw the screen shots up above. Looks a little busy

It's still early days in the game for me but I am enjoying it very much. I have progressed veeeeeeerrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy slowly so far and it is great that because of the structure of the game, that does not matter. It is a great game to fit around life!
    Giraffe - I too have tried to do the timed quest with the whirlwind but my still low coin incomes does mean that it is not viable so will probably stop tapping those guys and not bother going for the cannon. I have not made the raft yet (not opened that area up - told you I was doing it slowly) - have just built the school, still searching the plane for propellers and have yet to build a trading post but I do have 9 warehouses, 2 lumber mills, 2 quarries and 5 or 6 forester huts.
    Love the little men especially when they hide behind rocks as if they are going to the loo and all the little creatures.
    you can pick the guys up and move them all so just tap and hold and drag them where you want them

Im going to check it out. I saw the screen shots up above. Looks a little busy
    its fun can play at your own pace always something to do

Is it just under the app Tribez?

Hey Impy, thats one heck of a hunk of meat for your avatar

Angelic Member
    Game insight is the company. Good game!

Hey Impy, thats one heck of a hunk of meat for your avatar
    christmas present thats 10 lbs

Well I'm just down loading the app now, and looking forward to seeing a new game. Hopefully this will fill in the void there is at the moment with all my other games, PC too many battles and quests that don't run smoothe, TZ no weekend quest, PH still slowly working through to make pets happy L63, enjoying SP but need something for in between timers, and just love Hayday. So giving this a try.

Downloaded but haven't played yet

Go for it, seems good at the moment already on L5 hoping I'm doing what I should be doing, i.e. chop wood, build huts, plant patches etc. Is there a level like in PC where spinning the mermaids was benifical, as don't want to get past it. Any tips anyone would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by kiza4 View Post
    Go for it, seems good at the moment already on L5 hoping I'm doing what I should be doing, i.e. chop wood, build huts, plant patches etc. Is there a level like in PC where spinning the mermaids was benifical, as don't want to get past it. Any tips anyone would be appreciated.
    no spinning nothing to wait for just keep going forward build as many coin producers as you can

Quote Originally Posted by impy22 View Post
    no spinning nothing to wait for just keep going forward build as many coin producers as you can
    Thanks for that.

Sorority Superstar BlackCatLady's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie View Post
    Giraffe???

I think very much the same as you, BCL. I love to savour the journey and don't feel the need to rush too much. I had the 'flu this week and had a couple of days off work, so I was able to charge ahead a bit. Only trouble with that is that it has got me more hooked on the game!
    Sorry Aussie - must have been a Freudian slip of some kind. Don't know what came over me - must be all this darting around I keep doing with work!
    A cat leaves paw prints on your heart.

GC ID: BLACKCATLADY! - TPC (no longer playing but have not deleted my game!) & TZ
    Tribez & Castlez - 56bcia / BlackCatLady

Intrepid Explorer
    Sorry Aussie - must have been a Freudian slip of some kind. Don't know what came over me - must be all this darting around I keep doing with work!
    *lol*
    No worries, BCL. Although that does make me wonder what sort of Freudian slip it was. But it's probably best not to delve too deeply into the inner workings of the mind of our dear Lady of the Black Cats.

You guys just can't get enough of me....yep...I found you two...lol...now gonna go look at Tribez again...

Intrepid Explorer
    Hi- found you all hiding here. Great game but finding it challenging to the 'little grey cells'

Sorority Superstar BlackCatLady's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool23 View Post
    Hi- found you all hiding here. Great game but finding it challenging to the 'little grey cells'
    Hi Cool - I am finding that I am looking more forward to playing Tribz than PC when I pick up my IPad these days. It is great to be able to do it at your own pace.
    A cat leaves paw prints on your heart.

GC ID: BLACKCATLADY! - TPC (no longer playing but have not deleted my game!) & TZ
    Tribez & Castlez - 56bcia / BlackCatLady

Quote Originally Posted by impy22 View Post
    I am on level 85 you can go thru this whole game if you choose without buying gems however save the ones you get for leveling up and use on quests that are real tough and there are a few.If anyone is stuck you can pm me will try to help you need to build lots of trading posts and other coin producing items
    Hi
    I'm part of the way through L8 and need to upgrade my warehouse but need 200 lumber, can't buy the lumber merchant until completed L8 but can use 20 gems to upgrade warehouse to next level, but keep getting pop ups to buy gems, bonus deals etc are they worth buying or will I be able to get through without buying anything. I don't mind buying items but want to buy the best deals any suggestions please.

Intrepid Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by kiza4 View Post
    Hi
    I'm part of the way through L8 and need to upgrade my warehouse but need 200 lumber, can't buy the lumber merchant until completed L8 but can use 20 gems to upgrade warehouse to next level, but keep getting pop ups to buy gems, bonus deals etc are they worth buying or will I be able to get through without buying anything. I don't mind buying items but want to buy the best deals any suggestions please.
    You do not absolutely have to buy gems, but as Impy says, they do come in handy every now and again. But I would wait and pick your time. Game Insight have a lot of specials that will pop up from time to time. The best I have seen so far is a 2 day special where you can get 3x (yes, three times) the normal amount of gems for the same money. They will pop up randomly when you collect from a merchant or house or whatever. So hang out if you can and wait for one of those specials to pop up.

As for the upgrades and new merchants, I have found that if you follow the quests down the left-hand side of the screen, and complete what you can of those whenever you can, you won't really need gems for those. What you may need gems for are the quests where you have to search the cave or the plane wreck (coming up in the game pretty soon for you) for a specific item. They are the ones that bottle-neck the game and you might want to spend the gems to get those quickly, because some of them can be very rare and take a while to find.

Good luck!

Page 2 of 97 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast