Page 57 of 93 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 2314

Thread: The Tribez - let's share

Quote Originally Posted by Extraordinary View Post
    Since polunarium was released my gold stack has reduced from 250M to 80M
    Am I reading this right? You had 250M gold? Wow. And I thought that Tuppenceworth is going mad by saving up to 20M haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuppenceworth View Post
    Hello everyone!

Just a note, it's cut marble needed for the fishermans hut - yes, I think there's lots to keep us going for a while, and who knows, maybe some more updates? Happy Tribezing!

Thanks dually noted luckily have plenty of this (cut marble ) for now

Quote Originally Posted by kod81 View Post
    Am I reading this right? You had 250M gold? Wow. And I thought that Tuppenceworth is going mad by saving up to 20M haha.
    Yes I had 250M! If you read several pages back there was a posting that a particular user had hit the 1B gold limit ( like the 112 level happiness level) and could not do the anything of the new quests, until I suggested buying the a few of the Crystal Statue decorataions at 2M each.

Kiza4 - I am now on level 104... another 12M experience to level 105. So going on the increasing sequence since level 101 (the previous limit), once I achieve 105 my guess is will be 16M experience to get to level 106. This is also based on the increasing values to achieve the next reputation levels (currently at level 51) (Thanks for the planks and coral! )

Tuppenceworth - thanks for correcting me about that it is Cut Marble, rather than stone.
    Last edited by Extraordinary; 01-03-14 at 08:57 AM.

Yes I had 250M! .
    Well done mate. I feel silly now getting exited when I saved up my 10M. And it took me a whole week to do that

Quote Originally Posted by kod81 View Post
    Well done mate. I feel silly now getting exited when I saved up my 10M. And it took me a whole week to do that
    I too got excited when I achieved that 10M mark, and it clocked into the final five flag achievement for gold acquired. That was after about 7 months of play (spending about 3 hours a day). From then its like an logarithmic increment!

As you get more workers, and higher levels, with more unlocked resources, the earlier amounts from the ancient bars seem miniscule. I only set the Laundromat, Spa and Volleyball courts to work to generate gold (in that order) for the overnight tasks.
    I am yet to build a Dino Coaster (quest yet to complete) to see if it gives a better aggregate that those previously mentiond Trade and Entertainment venues.

I too got excited when I achieved that 10M mark, and it clocked into the final five flag achievement for gold acquired. That was after about 7 months of play (spending about 3 hours a day). From then its like an logarithmic increment!

As you get more workers, and higher levels, with more unlocked resources, the earlier amounts from the ancient bars seem miniscule. I only set the Laundromat, Spa and Volleyball courts to work to generate gold (in that order) for the overnight tasks.
    I am yet to build a Dino Coaster (quest yet to complete) to see if it gives a better aggregate that those previously mentiond Trade and Entertainment venues.
    Is there a reason you don't use restaurants since they earn more than volleyball courts?

Quote Originally Posted by avidbeader View Post
    Is there a reason you don't use restaurants since they earn more than volleyball courts?
    Have built very few restaurants, hence why I did not list them. But yes, use those in advance of volleyball courts.

Zookeeper
    Since y'all are ahead of me on Piedmont, currently wishing for all that Caster's stuff

And Extraordinary - THANK YOU for the Moon Goddess Necklace - 1&1/2 hours until I can accept and gift to yooz!! Woot!
    Last edited by Tuppenceworth; 01-04-14 at 04:46 AM.
    GC ID: Tuppenceworth20
    Tribez id: f4vzjc3
    Tribez & Castlez id: nfoj6q

Since y'all are ahead of me on Piedmont, currently wishing for all that Caster's stuff

And Extraordinary - THANK YOU for the Moon Goddess Necklace - 1&1/2 hours until I can accept and gift to yooz!! Woot!

Noted waiting for you to appear in my gift list, not sure if I have already done the Moon Goddess Necklace, can you refresh my brain and tell where/what its from, have gifted a couple of these to others but was unsure if i have done the quest it relates to or if its something coming my way, but now thinking if I have gifted it I must have done it, but can't remember it

Zookeeper
    Moon Goddess necklace was needing to search the ghost lair, to banish the ghosts from Piedmont once and for all - only need one, I think Extraordinary saved me days of searching now it's on to the caster's apron/gloves/etc. so I can start mining polaniruim! (sure I spelled that wrong).

Think you've possibly already done it if you're searching the subway car again looking for tickets? I can't give yet as I'm not there -

Eek, was trying to go round friends and gather food, game just crashed - aaaaaaaaaaaahhhh, think it's okay now, had to hard close! Phew!
    Last edited by Tuppenceworth; 01-04-14 at 08:21 AM.

Moon Goddess necklace was needing to search the ghost lair, to banish the ghosts from Piedmont once and for all - only need one, I think Extraordinary saved me days of searching now it's on to the caster's apron/gloves/etc. so I can start mining polaniruim! (sure I spelled that wrong).

Eek, was trying to go round friends and gather food, game just crashed - aaaaaaaaaaaahhhh, think it's okay now, had to hard close! Phew!
    Ah yes, remember now, think I searched it 2 and then it dropped, unlike all the other "finds" that are slow to drop, its like doing the Christmas/Dino quest again, but slowly making progress. I have managed to ship the food around, it takes alittle time to actually hit the the edge of the icon, but with luck usually takes 3/4 attempts but is worth it. Hope your game is playing ok again, nothing worse then crashing, my paradise cove is back to crashing again after latest update, so although I haven't been spending alot of time in there, it will be less now as can't be bothered with crashing games.
    Will gift as soon as I can

Zookeeper
    Thank you!!

PC is boring anyway (oops did I say that out loud lol) not much going on.

What I have observed when attempting to gift, it will only show 50 friends. So if you're not getting any quest items from me, its because arent being listed in those 50 when on the island needing the quest item. If only there were a way to mark those friends you want to appear in that first 50!

Zookeeper
    No problem here Extraordinary

Thanks guys again for the casters helmets!!! Thanks to yooz I have them all without yet finding one-the longest and most expensive search in the lair, so WOOT!! Because I had so many paint factories there found all the aprons, now it's just the gauntlets and I only have one foundry so far, but have 1/5 so far. You guys rock!

I figure as I'm behind most of y'all I can at leat gift you polunarium to up your stock, if nothing else.

Intrepid Explorer
    Trying to save up money to move on. Now also need more neighbours to complete task. Think I just need to sit still and collect gold for a few days.

Really stuck on finding 10 light bulbs in cave on marble. Only have 5 and none have dropped for days. In the meantime trying to build up coins.
    Which island will the polunariam (spelling?) factory be on? And what resources will be needed to build it?
    Have not been able to gift drop items lately since everyone is way ahead of where I am. Sending coal and polunariam instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Jwilby View Post
    Really stuck on finding 10 light bulbs in cave on marble. Only have 5 and none have dropped for days. In the meantime trying to build up coins.
    Which island will the polunariam (spelling?) factory be on? And what resources will be needed to build it?
    Have not been able to gift drop items lately since everyone is way ahead of where I am. Sending coal and polunariam instead.
    Hi
    The polunarium factory is on Piedmont island, and the required resources needed are - 2000 food, 200 coal, 3m coins, 4 men
    As for gifting will gift as soon as you appear on my gift list

Hi,
    Pollunarium can be mined on Piedmont. A mine costs 3m coins, 2000 food and 200 coal and 4 workers. It takes 12h to build.
    Then the deals are as following:

1. Quick Deal 100 food, 50 copper, 80 coal, 4 workers, 45 minutes
    2. Standard Deal 200 food, 120 copper, 160 coal, 4 workers, 1h 30 minutes
    3. Lengthy Deal 350 food, 200 copper, 320 coal, 4 workers, 3h
    4. Long-Term Deal, 500 food, 350 copper, 640 coal,5 workers, 6h 20 minutes.

Zookeeper
    Those lightbulbs took me ages, more than any other find for the walrus but it will happen. Are they are your wish list? I'll try to gift if poss.

Intrepid Explorer
    Hello everybody, and happy new year!

Sorry I haven't been posting lately, but the Christmas period was just hectic for me both at work and my private life. But things are back on track now.

The Christmas Quest was a real fizzer for me. The items were very slow to drop and I didn't want to spend any gems on it as I knew I would have limited time during this busy period. But I did manage to build one Snow-Dino thingy and with the help of friends from this forum (thankyou very much) I did manage to complete one quest in the other area. I only got my Christmas Tree thing to level 2 though.

Question: Why do they give so little information for these quests? I was totally bamboozled 90% of the time and had no clue what I was doing or even what my goals were.

Another Question: Why do game companies like Game Insight and Pocket Gems absolutely flood us with difficult and time consuming quests at Christmas time - the very time of year that we have the least amount of free time to focus on them? Do the programmers have no life of their own? Or perhaps they like to torture us - having prepared the quests in advance, then they go home, enjoy their Christmas and time off while chuckling at us poor punters tearing our hair out trying to find the time to complete quests.

On a different note, I am finally producing Polarium. I have one plant and am working on my second. The "Find the items" quest required to build the plant was a pain in the butt, but I finally got it done. I also have all other islands except Murlod and the one next to it (forget the name) upgraded to level 13, and have coal factories on all the others.

The Walrus quest has ground to a halt though. I cured his 'flu and stopped the freezing whirlwinds, but like others have reported, I am stuck at 8/10 lightbulbs from the cave. It's been at that for at least 6 weeks now, despite searching there constantly.

Also, thanks for the tip on transporting food. I also thought that they had gotten rid of it, but can now send it. I use an iPad pencil (the short pencil with the soft rubber tip) to play games and find it easy to select. You just have to tap half off the paint that surrounds the edge of the screen. Pretty silly really - I hope they fix that with a scrolling arrow on the next update.

Have fun and happy tapping everybody - and all the very best for 2014.

I know that not too many people are working on the walrus right now, but for those who are I was wondering, after my first three dives I am now only able to choose the first dive option even though I've had enough fish to dive deeper. It just keeps telling me he is stubborn and doesn't want to dive there. Is anyone else having this problem?

Those lightbulbs took me ages, more than any other find for the walrus but it will happen. Are they are your wish list? I'll try to gift if poss.
    Can't place light bulbs on wish list
    Don't know why some items can be gifted and others can't.

Can't place light bulbs on wish list
    Don't know why some items can be gifted and others can't.
    I'm not as far as you guys but I gather these are to be found on Marble.
    I have been recently searching for items to "prepare for a trip south" (or simillar but it's been mentioned few pages back on this thread) and neither Kiza, nor myself were able to add these to our wishlists. Perhaps the issue is with the island itself?
    Last edited by kod81; 01-07-14 at 05:58 AM.

So... I went back to searching the cave for the glowing green mushrooms and I found 2 ice keys. It let me use them to get back into the winter glade and I built another snowman. Friends even helped. So apparently this quest isn't over... Except that it is. I wonder if I won't be able to find my last mushroom until they actually get rid of all the snoballers and mittens. Hmmm...

Zookeeper
    Wow, very interesting everyone. Hello Aussie! That's a good tip on using the stylus I still haven't been able to move food! I shall give it another try.

I think in the end I "gemmed"the lightbulbs because that was the worst. I was desperate to show the walrus to my nieces! Jose, I've done only one dive so far but have enough fish to do another one - but that sounds frustrating if you can't do a deeper dive! I've just been massing up marble and cut marble because my main priority was Piedmont -

And, drum roll please, thanks to all you lovely people I am building my first polunarium factory, and should start producing tomorrow!!! Woot!!! How many factories do yooz have?i realise they cost a bomb but was amassing coins over the last couple of days and wanted to get over 10k before going on. Got my last casters thing from Extraordinary (thank you!) and just started building.

And thanks Kod for pointing out, I hadn't noticed production will take both copper AND coal. I'll keep going on the coal then but haven't used a lot yet.

I'm stupidly excited about this