Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Am i banned from the server of pethotel?

Haha good 2 know. I finally understand y I can't access Campus Life n e more. I won't make excuses 4 what I was doing I just wanted 2 understand y I couldn't get in2 the game n e more (guess I just have 2 delete the app n accept the consequences 4 cheating). But, y'all r getting on the ppl who admitted they were wrong 4 cheating & asking 4 another chance, but truth is there r numerous of pol who hack games everyday. It's not right n I understand this well, but the cost of premium stuff these days r outrageous. I wld like 2 believe if games were more reasonable there wld b less cheaters. Oh well it is what it is I won't ask 2 b unbanned (I was obviously wrong) n honestly if I can't get the good stuff I c no reason 2 play. So goodbye Campus Life & PG, I know it probably doesn't mean much now but sorry 4 cheating on ur game! N good 4 u 4 finding a way 2 stop more ppl from cheating.

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sibear2 View Post
    Haha good 2 know. I finally understand y I can't access Campus Life n e more. I won't make excuses 4 what I was doing I just wanted 2 understand y I couldn't get in2 the game n e more (guess I just have 2 delete the app n accept the consequences 4 cheating). But, y'all r getting on the ppl who admitted they were wrong 4 cheating & asking 4 another chance, but truth is there r numerous of pol who hack games everyday. It's not right n I understand this well, but the cost of premium stuff these days r outrageous. I wld like 2 believe if games were more reasonable there wld b less cheaters. Oh well it is what it is I won't ask 2 b unbanned (I was obviously wrong) n honestly if I can't get the good stuff I c no reason 2 play. So goodbye Campus Life & PG, I know it probably doesn't mean much now but sorry 4 cheating on ur game! N good 4 u 4 finding a way 2 stop more ppl from cheating.
    Its a game, if you can't afford to play then you don't play. Would you start stealing if you couldn't afford a really nice pair of shoes you wanted? People cheat for many reasons, one of them being because they just want everything without making the effort or paying, doesn't have to be because they can't afford to.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123